FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

here is your proof moron

This evidence has to be rejected, because Federal Emergency Management Agency is listed as a reference. In order for your evidence and or proof to be credible, you have to use a source totally independent of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is what Christophera is claiming to be the deceivers. So information used from the alleged deceivers is null and void.

When refuting this type of claim, not only will you have to have proof that directly contradicts what is being claimed, you will have to have proof from an independent source (independent of the Federal Emergency Management Agency). Not to mention, Christophera has evidence and or proof to affirm what is being claimed.

Ive tried to advise Chris not to waste his time on Ditzcon to no avail Joe .This is the ONLY poster here that I have put on my ignore list because as you can see,when he is confronted with evidence he cant refute,all he can come back with is childish replys such as -"your a moron" ect.
to give you an idea why its a waste of time conving ditzcon about ANY government consiracy,he STILL defends the other fairy tale commission,the warren commission report and still thinks Oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::cuckoo:Thats who you need to keep in mind on WHO your trying to reason with.

I understand, but as a Logician, I have to give all arguers the benefit of the doubt. Addressing his or her premises then his or her inferential claim. But that is difficult when someone has problems providing legitimate premises. All I have seen is conclusions from this person.

It is illogical to reject a conclusion without knowing how one arrived at that conclusion.

ditz is a double agent ..he helps keep 9/11 post active and hi-lites the weak arguments of those in denial ..he is an asset...keep up the good work ditz...your checks in the mail
do you believe there was a 12' thick concrete wall in the core of the twin towers?

yes or no?

This evidence has to be rejected, because Federal Emergency Management Agency is listed as a reference. In order for your evidence and or proof to be credible, you have to use a source totally independent of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is what Christophera is claiming to be the deceivers. So information used from the alleged deceivers is null and void.

When refuting this type of claim, not only will you have to have proof that directly contradicts what is being claimed, you will have to have proof from an independent source (independent of the Federal Emergency Management Agency). Not to mention, Christophera has evidence and or proof to affirm what is being claimed.

Ive tried to advise Chris not to waste his time on Ditzcon to no avail Joe .This is the ONLY poster here that I have put on my ignore list because as you can see,when he is confronted with evidence he cant refute,all he can come back with is childish replys such as -"your a moron" ect.
to give you an idea why its a waste of time conving ditzcon about ANY government consiracy,he STILL defends the other fairy tale commission,the warren commission report and still thinks Oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::cuckoo:Thats who you need to keep in mind on WHO your trying to reason with.

I understand, but as a Logician, I have to give all arguers the benefit of the doubt. Addressing his or her premises then his or her inferential claim. But that is difficult when someone has problems providing legitimate premises. All I have seen is conclusions from this person.

It is illogical to reject a conclusion without knowing how one arrived at that conclusion.
the liar, christophera is claiming a 12' thick concrete wall in the core of the towers
that is PATENTLY FALSE
i have provided PROOF that it IS FALSE

I just find it illogical to argue with someone who the ONLY replys he/she can come back with when evidence is presented to them is-Your a moron.

the liar, christophera is claiming a 12' thick concrete wall in the core of the towers
that is PATENTLY FALSE

Bwahhhhaaaaaaaa. Your posting proves only one thing, that you are sciopath or a traitor.

The image from GZ showing a portion of the 3rd floor core proves that there was a 12 foot thick base wall on the, north, long side of WTC 1's concrete core. Note that the wall might be considered 17 foot thick because the 5 foot deep interio box columns are encased in the same pour.

The scaled image of the WTC 1 mezzanine shows 31 foot. Do the math. the core was 80x120 ID. That is the narrow end which I think had a 12 foot thick wall.

wtc_lobby_scaled.jpg

that is PATENTLY FALSE

Bwahhhhaaaaaaaa. Your posting proves only one thing, that you are sciopath or a traitor.

The image from GZ showing a portion of the 3rd floor core proves that there was a 12 foot thick base wall on the, north, long side of WTC 1's concrete core. Note that the wall might be considered 17 foot thick because the 5 foot deep interio box columns are encased in the same pour.

The scaled image of the WTC 1 mezzanine shows 31 foot. Do the math. the core was 80x120 ID. That is the narrow end which I think had a 12 foot thick wall.

wtc_lobby_scaled.jpg
your photoshoped image proves NOTHING

and the one you linked to still doesnt show concrete

here is your proof moron

looks like THIS was the source

Some Articles From Engineering News Record.

and unless you can PROVE these photos are FAKES they do NOT have to be rejected

What does "low-grade" mean?

Taken from this source. Taken from the line just below the figure number two illustration.

"Kangaroo cranes lift the columns into place. Starting this week, they will each attempt to place two columns a day, erecting on all four faces of the tower simultaneously. Permanent floor beams tie the columns to the core.

Above the ninth floor, the exterior wall will be made of prefabricated units of three 3-story columns.

The project owner, the New York Port Authority, says that excavation is now 95% complete. Work has started on the grillage and footings for the second tower, concrete and steelwork is under way for the low-grade areas of both towers, and concreting on the floor of the first tower and plaza."

Taken from this source. Taken from the line just below the figure number two illustration.

"Kangaroo cranes lift the columns into place. Starting this week, they will each attempt to place two columns a day, erecting on all four faces of the tower simultaneously. Permanent floor beams tie the columns to the core.

Above the ninth floor, the exterior wall will be made of prefabricated units of three 3-story columns.

The project owner, the New York Port Authority, says that excavation is now 95% complete. Work has started on the grillage and footings for the second tower, concrete and steelwork is under way for the low-grade areas of both towers, and concreting on the floor of the first tower and plaza."
also know as below grade
grade is ground level

also know as below grade
grade is ground level

Their disclaimer makes this information shaky. So, I cannot accept what they say about the core of the building.

What do you think about the disclaimer?

Last edited:

also know as below grade
grade is ground level

Their disclaimer makes this information shaky. So, I cannot accept what they say about the core of the building.

sounds to me like they used the materials even thought the conclusion that site came to was incorrect
but the materials on the construction of the towers was what was used

and since the disclaimer had NOTHING what so ever to do with the construction then thats not even an issue
you are grasping at straws
if that is enough for you to discount the evidence then there is nothing that can be used

Last edited:

also know as below grade
grade is ground level

The page lacks all reference to needed interconnecting braces between columns rendering it completely deficient on describing the structures resistance to sway and torsion. Obviously huge factors.

Clicking on the link, "analysis" going to this url,

http://911research.wtc7.net/analysis/index.html

gets this response.

Not Found

The requested URL /analysis/index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

On the entire site, the below image of the WTC 2 core, THE ONLY IMAGE of either towers core, never appears.

southcorestands.gif

It is not reasonable that the site author does not know of my claims about the silverstein plans and the core deception but still makes the scanned blueprints available without note of the controversy.

Last edited:
here is your proof moron

so, you think these photos are FAKES?

The helicopter photos of construction are misrepresented, the steel in the core area is elevator guide rail support steel. Identified by the butt plates on the tops of the steel left and right of the center crane, they are too weak, no lateral strength, inadequate for steel "core columns". "Core columns" sections can only be joined by 100% deep fillet welds.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

The very large box columns comprising the inner wall of the steel exoskeleton, are 100% welded and were very much like one piece, full length.

Last edited:

The helicopter photos of construction are misrepresented, the steel in the core area is elevator guide rail support steel. Identified by the butt plates on the tops of the steel left and right of the center crane, they are too weak, no lateral strength, inadequate for steel "core columns". "Core columns" sections can only be joined by 100% deep fillet welds.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

The very large box columns comprising the inner wall of the steel exoskeleton, are 100% welded and were very much like one piece, full length.
you MUST realize that the "boxes" the cranes are on were removed after they were no longer needed, right?
and they were INSIDE the elevator shafts
if not, you are a bigger idiot than i already think you are

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

you MUST realize that the "boxes" the cranes are on were removed after they were no longer needed, right?

BBBWaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa. OMG! Priceless grande faute agent, Mr. Knowlegable! Have you mastered the step ladder yet?

The "boxes" are called crane towers and they were a tool for building the towers. Can Mr. knowlegeble tell me what carried them? Can you describe its location?

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

BBBWaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa. OMG! Priceless grande faute agent, Mr. Knowlegable! Have you mastered the step ladder yet?

The "boxes" are called crane towers and they were a tool for building the towers. Can Mr. knowlegeble tell me what carried them? Can you describe its location?
listen fuckstain, i dont really give a shit what they are called as it is IMMATERIAL to the facts

i used a simplified term for an ignoramus like YOU
the core was structural steel, no concrete

btw, didnt you notice the "boxes"
you are too fucking STUPID

listen fuckstain, i dont really give a shit what they are called as it is IMMATERIAL to the facts

boxes...ya thats right he was just dumming it down for you cuz ..yer ..uh yer ..stupid ya..ya..thats it ...cuz it yer stupid..

boxes...ya thats right he was just dumming it down for you cuz ..yer ..uh yer ..stupid ya..ya..thats it ...cuz it yer stupid..
you are too fucking stupid as well

btw, when are you going to answer my question about concrete in the core?
you keep avoiding that

you are too fucking stupid as well

btw, when are you going to answer my question about concrete in the core?
you keep avoiding that

Lets see.

Can't say why its here.

Can't reasonably say what is in this photo if it is not concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Can't tell the difference between 2 foot wide columns on 20 foot centers and 14 inch columns spaced on 22 inch centers.

Can't reasonably explain why no image from 9-11 shows the supposed steel core columns.

Insists that the engineer responsible for the designs of a skyscraper after 3,000 people die in what is termed a collapse might not check the published story about the building, or might not ask for a correction, or the global magazine would not provide one.

Can't tell the difference between rebar and structural box columns.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Can't produce official plans.

Can't notice violations of law that enable the deception it refuses to acknowledge despite having no evidence otherwise.

Thinks that gypsum board can withstand hundreds of thousands of tons of steel crashing over it and still remain fastened to steel columns 400 foot in the sky.

BOXES!, Bwahaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaa.

Forum List

Back