FEMA staying at 5-star hotels in Maui

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Your tax dollars hard at work.

U.S. government bureaucrats dispatched to the Maui disaster zone are shacked up in $1,000-a-night luxury hotels on the Hawaiian island,

The beachside resorts are popular among the rich and famous and located about a 45-minute drive away from the fire-ravaged town of Lahaina.

1692761683591.png

FEMA officials splashing taxpayer cash on $1,000-a-night Maui hotels

U.S. government bureaucrats dispatched to the Maui disaster zone are shacked up in $1,000-a-night luxury hotels on the Hawaiian island,

The beachside resorts are popular among the rich and famous and located about a 45-minute drive away from the fire-ravaged town of Lahaina.

View attachment 818322

Did you object to taxpayer dollars going to keep the Secret Service in Trump Resort rooms every weekend the Oresident went golfing?

Unlike Donald Trump, who didn’t even given the government a discount on the rooms and charged full rack rate, I’m betting the Maui Hotels are giving the government a good price because otherwise these rooms would be empty. People aren’t exactly flocking to Maui hotels at the moment.

From my other posters, here have said, these hotels are the closest ones to the disaster area so it does make sense for FEMA workers to be staying as close AS possible to the scene of fires.

They say the cadaver dogs need the aroma therapy and the 4-hand massages with a happy ending. Briben liked to jack off his german shepherd until the dog said enough is enough and broke his foot.

There's some credible allegations that these satanic FEMA fucks were caught burying some of the 1050 missing children in a mass grave. Ripping off the taxpayer for millions is bad enough, but fucking with the bodies of dead children is a whole 'nother smoke.

Good job blue Hawaii! You're getting exactly what you voted for! Fucking enjoy!

7wmgpp.jpg

They say the cadaver dogs need the aroma therapy and the 4-hand massages with a happy ending. Briben liked to jack off his german shepherd until the dog said enough is enough and broke his foot.

There's some credible allegations that these satanic FEMA fucks were caught burying some of the 1050 missing children in a mass grave. Ripping off the taxpayer for millions is bad enough, but fucking with the bodies of dead children is a whole 'nother smoke.

View attachment 818337
The people doing the work aren’t staying in those hotels. They are probably living in tents near the worksite. It’s the suits “running” things that living in the lap of luxury. That was the pattern after the Northridge quake. FEMA spent money like water on itself and its few employees and expected everyone else to work twenty hour days. Remember, FEMA only employs managers, everyone doing any real work are contractors, volunteers or military. FEMA is a waste of money.

Well, that certainly is shitty optics.
They should sleep in the same conditions as those they are "helping".
Yep. GP Mediums with cots and mobile kitchen and showers would be fine.

View attachment 818337
Temporary mass graves might be a necessity in Hawaii’s hot and humid climate. Unless there is enough refrigerated storage for cadavers, they will rot quickly and spread disease.

See, now this would be a case where there should be loud public outcry. Someone needs to be held accountable for this. The thing is...you guys have put so much chum into the water about completely menial BS that nobody really cares when there is actual malfeasance.

This appears to be actual malfeasance. We should keep in mind that the conditions and availability of the "scores" of cheaper hotels are not fleshed out. I would think that residents and press are taking much of those if they are in livable condition. Its also rather dubious that the allegations are that over 1,000 employees are being put up into these hotels at resorts. Perhaps its different in different properties but it would be strange that there are over a thousand $1,000+ night rooms available (if there are that many to start with). What is likely happening is that there are multiple staffers staying in each of the rooms.

Regardless; something like this should be investigated.

Did you object to taxpayer dollars going to keep the Secret Service in Trump Resort rooms every weekend the Oresident went golfing?

Unlike Donald Trump, who didn’t even given the government a discount on the rooms and charged full rack rate, I’m betting the Maui Hotels are giving the government a good price because otherwise these rooms would be empty. People aren’t exactly flocking to Maui hotels at the moment.

From my other posters, here have said, these hotels are the closest ones to the disaster area so it does make sense for FEMA workers to be staying as close AS possible to the scene of fires.

Dragon just explained it's necessary so they're AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to the scene of extinguished fires.

Meanwhile, she suggests Trump's secret service must be AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE from the guy they're protecting, Donald Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Like another local biz owner said recently...ALL of Maui did not burn, so he hopes the tourists will come and spend money, otherwise the whole island will "burn" from lack of funds to survive, pay employees to feed their families, etc.
I got nothing against Fema. They paid us quickly after the Paradise fire to the tune of a couple thousand bucks. Enough to get a motel for a month, pay first months rent on the duplex we found, food, clothes, etc. What they are doing in Maui for the locals, but I am betting they are paying out more than the measely 7 hundred bucks Biden offered.

Of course, before Fema kicked in financial help....the first assistance Dennis and I got was from....drumroll......USMB. I will never forget the kindness.

View attachment 818322

Well fat assed retarded community College graduates have important work to do .... they need to be comfy

Yeah here's 700 bucks for you and another 100 billion for our war against Russia

Forum List

Back