Female Russian athletes KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it turns out, the athlete who is the subject of the show of gay defiance, is PISSED about the liberal lie.

Russian gold medallist insulted by 'gay kiss' claims - RUSSIA - FRANCE 24

Some activists saw the kiss as a brazen show of defiance in support of gays and lesbians and against President Vladimir Putin after the championships were shadowed throughout by controversy over the law.

But Ryzhova on Tuesday insisted that she was married and made clear she was none too happy that people suspected that she and Gushchina might be more than just good friends.

“Yesterday, I was telephoned 20 times by various publications and instead of congratulating me they decided to insult me with these questions,” she fumed, quoted by the ITAR-TASS news agency.

“Myself and Yulia are both married and we are not having any kind of relationship,” she added, saying the two were very good friends after having trained together for eight years.

“It was a storm of emotions (after winning).

“This insults not just us but our trainers,” she added
Well, she should thank her own government who is regulating any kind of behavior that appears to be gay or gay supportive.

Way to go, Russkies!

She would have been accused of being gay no matter what Russia's regulations were. The way 10% of the population can increase their numbers is to artificially inflate them by lying about others.

As it turns out, the athlete who is the subject of the show of gay defiance, is PISSED about the liberal lie.

Russian gold medallist insulted by 'gay kiss' claims - RUSSIA - FRANCE 24

Some activists saw the kiss as a brazen show of defiance in support of gays and lesbians and against President Vladimir Putin after the championships were shadowed throughout by controversy over the law.

But Ryzhova on Tuesday insisted that she was married and made clear she was none too happy that people suspected that she and Gushchina might be more than just good friends.

“Yesterday, I was telephoned 20 times by various publications and instead of congratulating me they decided to insult me with these questions,” she fumed, quoted by the ITAR-TASS news agency.

“Myself and Yulia are both married and we are not having any kind of relationship,” she added, saying the two were very good friends after having trained together for eight years.

“It was a storm of emotions (after winning).

“This insults not just us but our trainers,” she added

too funny, as i said before this came out, the thread is just another luddly fail thread

good find, way to debunk his trolling once again

Forum List

Back