FEMALE ship commander messes up

article-2706992-20045F8300000578-713_634x473.jpg

She seems do-able.......after several weeks at sea.

What the hell is wrong with her???? This was a huge step for all women and she goes and fucks it all up.

The problem here is lowered standards. For her to achieve that rank required her to continually come in near the top of many competitions over the course of her career. As she progressed upwards the competition became stiffer because everyone is already a winner of past competitions.

We see the bending of standards in the American military so that women can be bumped up and I'm sure it's the same in the UK.

yeah , think it is . This woman might be the best except for one mistake but I agree with you in a general way about your post .

The problem here is lowered standards. For her to achieve that rank required her to continually come in near the top of many competitions over the course of her career. As she progressed upwards the competition became stiffer because everyone is already a winner of past competitions.

We see the bending of standards in the American military so that women can be bumped up and I'm sure it's the same in the UK.

I would never have thought that being "equal" to men meant behaving in the same, low-life way...using subordinates like this.

The female messed up because she went to bed with a man?

What a stupid thing to say!

I thought she messed up because she sank the ship or something....that is to mess up not to go **** somebody.

I bet this whore has had more than one abortion.

I thought she messed up because she sank the ship or something....that is to mess up not to go **** somebody.

Uh. Yeah. She should have known better. She is the first. She should have acted accordingly to what was bestowed on her and kept her personal needs OFF the ship and AWAY from her crew. You know..higher standards?

You are quite stupid yourself, Skye. But imbibing usually does that to you.

Yeah cuz men have never done this.

Educate me. Have there been a lot of incidents of male Captains of a warship having sexual relations with male subordinates?

Exactly!

What is the big deal??? What is the fricking big deal?

Did she sank the bloody ship? did she threw somebody overboard?????

My God what a bunch of sissies. LOL

You are quite stupid yourself, Skye. But imbibing usually does that to you.

Stop it insulting me with your stupid imbibing

Do not quote me do not talk to me I'm sick of you,

Thanks

Forum List

Back