Female supporters of the Second Amendment, start going to the range.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
If you are a female who recognizes the common sense reasons for the Second Amendment, but do not know how to use or operate a firearm, or own a firearm, get one now, a 12 gauge, 18+1/2 inch Remington will do. Save another $300 and take some lessons.

Why is this important?

My grandmother, who was always a die in the wool Democrat, is slowly turning Libertarian, and remains to this day an NRA member.

However, she just told me, no matter who ugly the scandals and disasters this Democratic Administration is causing, she will vote for Hillary Clinton solely because:

She is a WOMAN.

Without a doubt, Hillary Clinton, or some other female (could even be a Republican female), will be the next President of the United States. The international elite will ENSURE that this female is nominated for either of the parties. Once nominated, they do not need to rig the machinery any further, the female electorate will automatically elect her for them, no election fraud needed.

Now what is the concern?

Outspoken supporters of the Second Amendment are predominately men. So far they've managed to play the race card on Second Amendment supporters, but next, it will be the gender card.

We need WOMEN armed and dangerous, showing America that Second Amendment supporters are not racists or women-haters/beaters.

Both parties, in order to distract from the real issues at hand, are going to start nominating all kinds of people based on race, gender, orientation or religion.

We'll have the first Latino, then the first (open) Homosexual, then the first Jew, then the first Asian, then first Native American, then the first Muslim, etc.

There is nothing wrong with diversity, I would not mind a Latino, homo, jew, asian, native American, Muslim, etc as being the President of the United States.

But here's the problem, the international elite is going to cherry pick them and make sure they win, and label all dissenters as racists, women haters, Anti-Semitic, Homophobic, anit-asian, anti-Indian, anti-Muslim, etc.

All minorities need to embrace their Second Amendment rights... NOW. Otherwise they are going to use you as pawns to enslave us all.

Forum List

Back