Female terrorist involved in San Bernardino attack was vetted and granted visa

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
She was a female jihadist connected to terrorists. She was screened by Homeland Security and granted a visa. So, terrorists will have no trouble at all with our lame ass vetting process. Even after knowing this, Obama still ignores the threat and wants to bring in more people using the same screening process. How many more terrorists will Obama welcome to our country?

I don't think this is helping us or refugees. It helps those who want to infiltrate us. If Obama wanted to help, there is an easier way. Instead, he wants as many Muslims as possible here and he refuses to acknowledge that there are radicals who are plotting against us. It's irresponsible and this needs to be stopped.

I am not being mean since I know some refugees deserve our help. The kindest thing we could do would be to help more of them by relocating them closer to their homelands. Many more would be helped that way. As it is, only the ones selected by the nefarious U.N. are chosen and I plain don't trust them. They reject Christians. Obama never seemed upset about the plight of thousands of Christians in Muslim countries and he still isn't concerned that so few of them are being accepted by the U.N. to be declared refugees.

Something is very, very wrong with the way this is being done and Obama's actions are highly questionable. His loyalty is clearly with Muslims in other countries and he is putting us in danger by standing with them. We can't vet refugees. Obama said the process was good enough and that is clearly a lie.

"Tashfeen Malik, the female terrorist involved in the San Bernardino attack should have never been granted an American visa if the Immigration and Nationality Act holds any weight."

http://toprightnews.com/breaking-stunning-new-revelation-about-california-terrorist-should-halt-obamas-refugee-program/

It may or may not prove to be true but what evidence is there at the moment that she had links to Daesh?

THE article is ridiculous and makes no sense, what so ever.

first it says she applied for a fiance' visa, which appears to be a different visa than a visa for someone coming here as a refugee, and then it quotes rules that states no person applying for a visa should be approved if they indicate they plan on staying here..... well duh??? a FIANCE Visa would be for a PERMANENT visa so she could STAY with her citizen spouse and for goodness sake.... a refugee visa IS FOR A PERMANENT STAY here....

DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE in your link???

DID IT MAKE SENSE to you?

THE article is ridiculous and makes no sense, what so ever.

first it says she applied for a fiance' visa, which appears to be a different visa than a visa for someone coming here as a refugee, and then it quotes rules that states no person applying for a visa should be approved if they indicate they plan on staying here..... well duh??? a FIANCE Visa would be for a PERMANENT visa so she could STAY with her citizen spouse and for goodness sake.... a refugee visa IS FOR A PERMANENT STAY here....

DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE in your link???

DID IT MAKE SENSE to you?

She doesn't care. The article just feels right. :)

I think we should collect all guns from American citizens and only allow the SS to protect us.

This election I will not vote for anyone but a Democrat because I'm smarter than everyone who is not a democrat. I have not become a mindless drone scared to live in a world where I and responsible for myself and my own actions. No, "there has to be a better way" is my motto for why living under someone else's rule keeps leaving me with less opportunity to make something of myself and why I need to keep following them.

It may or may not prove to be true but what evidence is there at the moment that she had links to Daesh?

There are many Islamist terrorist groups and it didn't specify ISIS as one she had connections to.
There is information out there that the FBI is investigating a possible Al Qaeda link...

You know, the group that John Kerry told us Obungles "neutralized"....

There are many Islamist terrorist groups and it didn't specify ISIS as one she had connections to.
It never claimed she had links to any groups at all.

she, obviously, had links to islam and------it seems she spent her childhood
in Pakistan.

in Pakistan.

And?

The mere fact she lived in Pakistan at one time and was Muslim does not make a link to a terrorist group or any group at all for that matter.

in Pakistan.

And?

The mere fact she lived in Pakistan at one time and was Muslim does not make a link to a terrorist group or any group at all for that matter.
What he said.

in Pakistan.

And?

What he said.

how many Pakistanis have you known well? I have known no less that 100---
well enough to discuss IDEOLOGY-----on a candid basis over the past ---more than 45 years. I even attended a mosque -----frequented by Pakistanis in the USA---only once but it was enough. The early education of Pakistanis is remarkably-----
"nutty"

in Pakistan.

And?

Fuck you liberal

Has anoyone noticed that whenever filth whore bitch Tashfeen Malik, is depicted
on TV---- her "picture" is just a black shadow blob of a niqabi? Seems to me
that there is no available picture of the disgusting bitch-------it should not be allowed
that bitches get into the USA without a picture. HOWEVER the fact that there is
no available picture is a bit revealing-----it reveals that the bitch who took an AK into
her paws and murdered people-------was a PIOUS MUSLIMAH

in Pakistan.

And?

Fuck you liberal
Okay.

Fuck you communist!

in Pakistan.

And?

What he said.

well enough to discuss IDEOLOGY-----on a candid basis over the past ---more than 45 years. I even attended a mosque -----frequented by Pakistanis in the USA---only once but it was enough. The early education of Pakistanis is remarkably-----
"nutty"
Again...

AND?

What you have posted has nothing to do with anything quoted at all. Are you missing the very basic question that was asked?

Or maybe you just want to come out and state that you think no one from certain places should be allowed in the country?

that there is no available picture of the disgusting bitch-------it should not be allowed
no available picture is a bit revealing-----it reveals that the bitch who took an AK into
She was probably very ugly.

She was probably very ugly.
Maybe Hillary should try a burqa instead of those ugly-assed polyester pantsuits to hide those cankles (and a face that would gag a maggot)....

in Pakistan.

And?

What he said.

"nutty"
Again...

AND?

What you have posted has nothing to do with anything quoted at all. Are you missing the very basic question that was asked?

Or maybe you just want to come out and state that you think no one from certain places should be allowed in the country?

or maybe you are enamored of your own idiotic "conclusions" She was "vetted"----and the vetting process is in question since she turned out to be a murderer of the islamo kind. I do believe that it is important to consider the places from which
refugees originate and the kinds of propaganda with which they were "brought up".
Considering that issue can GUIDE the "vetters" in their evaluation of the potential
refugee and what issues to INVESTIGATE. My response is germane to the issue
at hand and in NO WAY implies that "no one from certain places should be allowed in the country"---------I would tailor the vetting process to deal with that which is LIKELY

Forum List

Back