🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feminist controversy du jour

Didn't look into the video but the statement "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life" is clearly the most narcissisticly arrogant statement I've seen all day, so .... fuck this thread.

:fu:

I don't read comics, certainly not those and I don't care, as long as she is smarter than Spiderman.

And you miss, are a misandrist.

Spiderman is not real.

Nor is Spiderwoman, your point?

You are assuming he's a man, that's my point.

With a name like Peter Parker, he's definitely a man. That is unless he's one of those rare species of frog that can change himself into a she; he's portrayed as a man in the comic, the movies and the cartoon series. That is what Stan Lee wanted him to be. You say you don't read comics and don't care; perhaps you should do some research.

Peter Parker is an actor. Spiderman is a comic book creature. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.....:eusa_whistle:

I don't read comics, certainly not those and I don't care, as long as she is smarter than Spiderman.

Spiderman is not real.

With a name like Peter Parker, he's definitely a man. That is unless he's one of those rare species of frog that can change himself into a she; he's portrayed as a man in the comic, the movies and the cartoon series. That is what Stan Lee wanted him to be. You say you don't read comics and don't care; perhaps you should do some research.

Peter Parker is an actor. Spiderman is a comic book creature. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.....:eusa_whistle:

No, Tobey McGuire is an actor, Peter Parker is Spiderman's secret identity. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. :eusa_whistle:

Spiderman is not real.

No, Tobey McGuire is an actor, Peter Parker is Spiderman's secret identity. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. :eusa_whistle:

Oops, I meant to say Tobey McGuire....is an actor....

Peter Parker is a fictional character, so is Spiderman.....no matter how much you try, they're not real.

Didn't look into the video but the statement "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life" is clearly the most narcissisticly arrogant statement I've seen all day, so .... fuck this thread.

That most certainly prevents you from watching the video doesn't it?

Nothing prevents me from watching a video but it damn sure doesn't do a thing to sell the idea.
I have no incentive to sit and indulge one of WantonWhizbag's Wankfests. He can go scratch his ass. :eusa_hand:

Spiderman is not real.

Peter Parker is a fictional character, so is Spiderman.....no matter how much you try, they're not real.

I never contested that fact, now did I? The fictionality of these characters in no way makes your point. In fact it is a non sequitur.

Nothing prevents me from watching a video but it damn sure doesn't do a thing to sell the idea.
I have no incentive to sit and indulge one of WantonWhizbag's Wankfests. He can go scratch his ass. :eusa_hand:

Sure, but I did notice how you repaid his 'narcissism' with your own with that emoticon. So, how does that make you the bigger man? You betray your intelligence by calling him childish names, Pogo. Besides, you said you were done with this thread. So, are you afraid "WantonWhizbag" could be right? The worst thing people do is claim intelligence but only look at one side of the issue. We call it bias.

Spiderman is not real.

I never contested that fact, now did I?
You implied that Spiderman was a man. Didn't you?

The fictionality of these characters in no way makes your point. In fact it is a non sequitur.
No, you're statement that I hate men makes you an idiot, because Spiderman nor Peter Parker are "real" men.

Sure, but I did notice how you repaid his 'narcissism' with your own with that emoticon. So, how does that make you the bigger man? You betray your intelligence by calling him childish names, Pogo. Besides, you said you were done with this thread. So, are you afraid "WantonWhizbag" could be right? The worst thing people do is claim intelligence but only look at one side of the issue. We call it bias.

Go read your comic books TK.....you're just showing your ignorance. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even you....but telling me that I hate men makes you an ignorant boob.

It's not about "bigger" but I have never posted a thread and declared "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life". That's enough to tell me right there that this thread would be a waste of time. And judging by the posts since, that call was spot on. Not even the OP can get interested in his own thread.

And the fact that you took the time to tackle a piddling point like this trying to shut me up without me even oping on anything just underscores what a black hole the thread is.

Mertex, he is portrayed as a man, yet you ignore his female counterpart; your ignorance of fiction or reality notwithstanding. You are simply angry that Spiderman is a man, which makes you the idiot, not I. Get with the program. So is Spiderwoman not a woman?

Go read your comic books TK.....you're just showing your ignorance. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even you....but telling me that I hate men makes you an ignorant boob.

By saying you wanted Spiderwoman to be smarter than Spiderman, you revealed your hatred of men. Sorry.

Mertex, he is portrayed as a man, yet you ignore his female counterpart; your ignorance of fiction or reality notwithstanding. You are simply angry that Spiderman is a man, which makes you the idiot, not I. Get with the program. So is Spiderwoman not a woman?

TK, go play with yourself, I don't have time for ignorant boobs like you. I'm not angry at Spiderman, idiot, because Spiderman doesn't exist.....except in comic books where you probably have your head buried except when you come here to insult people. And no, Spiderwoman is a fictional character.....look it up, if you are able to, ijit.

It's not about "bigger" but I have never posted a thread and declared "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life". That's enough to tell me right there that this thread would be a waste of time. And judging by the posts since, that call was spot on. Not even the OP can get interested in his own thread.

I would think QWB has his own life to attend to, not spend it hawking over a thread he posted. You only judged the posts you agreed with, Pogo. I'm sorry, but you and your friends here epitomized the very essence of the double standard the video spoke of. An old saying I've learned in my short while on this earth: "Two wrongs don't make a right."

TK, go play with yourself, I don't have time for ignorant boobs like you. I'm not angry at Spiderman, idiot, because Spiderman doesn't exist.....except in comic books where you probably have your head buried except when you come here to insult people. And no, Spiderwoman is a fictional character.....look it up, if you are able to, ijit.

Bye!

By saying you wanted Spiderwoman to be smarter than Spiderman, you revealed your hatred of men. Sorry.

It was a joke idiot......if you didn't have your head up your behind you would have been able to figure it out....now go play with your marbles, or your brain, whichever one keeps you busy longer.

I would think QWB has his own life to attend to, not spend it hawking over a thread he posted. You only judged the posts you agreed with, Pogo. I'm sorry, but you and your friends here epitomized the very essence of the double standard the video spoke of. An old saying I've learned in my short while on this earth: "Two wrongs don't make a right."

Yuh huh. If you think that makes any kind of sense on this planet, you go with that. :itsok:

Forum List

Back