🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feminist controversy du jour

Didn't look into the video but the statement "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life" is clearly the most narcissisticly arrogant statement I've seen all day, so .... fuck this thread.

:fu:

That most certainly prevents you from watching the video doesn't it?

Nothing prevents me from watching a video but it damn sure doesn't do a thing to sell the idea.
I have no incentive to sit and indulge one of WantonWhizbag's Wankfests. He can go scratch his ass. :eusa_hand:

Sure, but I did notice how you repaid his 'narcissism' with your own with that emoticon. So, how does that make you the bigger man? You betray your intelligence by calling him childish names, Pogo. Besides, you said you were done with this thread. So, are you afraid "WantonWhizbag" could be right? The worst thing people do is claim intelligence but only look at one side of the issue. We call it bias.

Go read your comic books TK.....you're just showing your ignorance. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even you....but telling me that I hate men makes you an ignorant boob.

By saying you wanted Spiderwoman to be smarter than Spiderman, you revealed your hatred of men. Sorry.

It was a joke idiot......if you didn't have your head up your behind you would have been able to figure it out....now go play with your marbles, or your brain, whichever one keeps you busy longer.

To be frank, miss, you were the one who had your head up your backside. You quite easily demonstrated that fact throughout the entirety of this thread. You still didn't answer my question. If Spiderman isn't a man, then is Spiderwoman not a woman? You keep making the OP's point.

Didn't look into the video but the statement "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life" is clearly the most narcissisticly arrogant statement I've seen all day, so .... fuck this thread.

Nothing prevents me from watching a video but it damn sure doesn't do a thing to sell the idea.
I have no incentive to sit and indulge one of WantonWhizbag's Wankfests. He can go scratch his ass. :eusa_hand:

Sure, but I did notice how you repaid his 'narcissism' with your own with that emoticon. So, how does that make you the bigger man? You betray your intelligence by calling him childish names, Pogo. Besides, you said you were done with this thread. So, are you afraid "WantonWhizbag" could be right? The worst thing people do is claim intelligence but only look at one side of the issue. We call it bias.

It's not about "bigger" but I have never posted a thread and declared "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life". That's enough to tell me right there that this thread would be a waste of time. And judging by the posts since, that call was spot on. Not even the OP can get interested in his own thread.

I would think QWB has his own life to attend to, not spend it hawking over a thread he posted. You only judged the posts you agreed with, Pogo. I'm sorry, but you and your friends here epitomized the very essence of the double standard the video spoke of. An old saying I've learned in my short while on this earth: "Two wrongs don't make a right."

Yuh huh. If you think that makes any kind of sense on this planet, you go with that. :itsok:

It does. The only things that don't make sense to you are things you choose to ignore.

Actually, idiot, it was sarcasm. The joke is that only people who don't have a life read comics. A point that, obviously, was way beyond your ability to comprehend.

It's not about "bigger" but I have never posted a thread and declared "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life". That's enough to tell me right there that this thread would be a waste of time. And judging by the posts since, that call was spot on. Not even the OP can get interested in his own thread.

And the fact that you took the time to tackle a piddling point like this trying to shut me up without me even oping on anything just underscores what a black hole the thread is.

I was off pretending I have a life, AKA reading comic books.

But thanks for making my point for me.

Peter Parker is an actor. Spiderman is a comic book creature. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.....:eusa_whistle:

Umm, Peter Parker is a comic book character, just like Spider-Man and Miles Morales.

Yeah, if you read further down you'll notice I said that....I was typing fast and didn't review what I said, and my fingers got ahead of my brain, but you need to tell TK that, not me.

Go read your comic books TK.....you're just showing your ignorance. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even you....but telling me that I hate men makes you an ignorant boob.

By saying you wanted Spiderwoman to be smarter than Spiderman, you revealed your hatred of men. Sorry.

It was a joke idiot......if you didn't have your head up your behind you would have been able to figure it out....now go play with your marbles, or your brain, whichever one keeps you busy longer.

To be frank, miss, you were the one who had your head up your backside. You quite easily demonstrated that fact throughout the entirety of this thread. You still didn't answer my question. If Spiderman isn't a man, then is Spiderwoman not a woman? You keep making the OP's point.

You mean you really don't know. Of course neither one is real.....duh! You really are dense.

And, as for the OP's point...bwahahahaha.....just because I don't read comic books doesn't mean I haven't got a life....I know you think you do....

Yeah, if you read further down you'll notice I said that....I was typing fast and didn't review what I said, and my fingers got ahead of my brain, but you need to tell TK that, not me.

You also said Spider-Man is not a man, which makes no sense at all. My guess is that you have no trouble seeing Elizabeth Bennet and Marianne Dashwood as women.

This thread got derailed by liberals. Why doesn't any liberal want to address the recent liberal media feminist outrage about this?

You also said Spider-Man is not a man, which makes no sense at all. My guess is that you have no trouble seeing Elizabeth Bennet and Marianne Dashwood as women.

Elizabeth Bennet and Marianne Dashwood are both fictional characters. They portray women, but if the authors of the books were alive and decided to get crazy, they could turn them in to male characters and you would have no say so. They are not real, they really can't think for themselves, you can't say, like the idiot TK, that because I made a joke about Spiderwoman being smarter than Spiderman, that I hate men. That's an ignorant and stupid comment to make, but then, I have to consider the source.

This thread got derailed by liberals. Why doesn't any liberal want to address the recent liberal media feminist outrage about this?

Maybe because we are not sheep and have to follow what some other liberal thinks or believes. Maybe because we are not cookie cutter people, like conservatives who all think alike?

Actually, idiot, it was sarcasm. The joke is that only people who don't have a life read comics. A point that, obviously, was way beyond your ability to comprehend.

Oh, you can make a joke and use sarcasm, but when I do, I get accused of hating men.....gotcha!

Maybe because we are not sheep and have to follow what some other liberal thinks or believes. Maybe because we are not cookie cutter people, like conservatives who all think alike?

Yeah , thats it :lol:

Maybe that would be believable if you addressed the op and if you didn't fall into the boring partisan hack job and if you didn't already post in Gramps thread that you were indeed a liberal lemming who hates all things conservative.

Yeah , thats it :lol:

Maybe that would be believable if you addressed the op and if you didn't fall into the boring partisan hack job and if you didn't already post in Gramps thread that you were indeed a liberal lemming who hates all things conservative.

Oops, sounds like I stepped on someone's toes.....and I don't hate all things conservative, and especially not all conservatives.... just the ones that make innocuous comments like they know all there is to know about liberals, and sound like they hate all liberals.

That would have had to be phrased the opposite from what you did here. Nice try.

Who da "idiot" now, beeeeeyatch?

Elizabeth Bennet and Marianne Dashwood are both fictional characters. They portray women, but if the authors of the books were alive and decided to get crazy, they could turn them in to male characters and you would have no say so. They are not real, they really can't think for themselves, you can't say, like the idiot TK, that because I made a joke about Spiderwoman being smarter than Spiderman, that I hate men. That's an ignorant and stupid comment to make, but then, I have to consider the source.

Yes they are female characters, AKA women.

Believe it or not, I don't have any say in you turning yourself into a man either, that in no way makes you less real than you are. Those characters are real to those who read Austen's books, just like Spider-Man is real to those who are his fans. You might be able to make a case that they are all crazy, but I doubt that you would be able to convince a psychiatrist that there is anything wrong with them.

That would have had to be phrased the opposite from what you did here. Nice try.

Who da "idiot" now, beeeeeyatch?

Wow, how stupid can you get?

Care to point out how me saying that people who know what this is about have a life isn't the opposite of what I meant?

No, you didn't..... I was just wondering why you didn't get a load of crap from TK, like I did for the same thing.

Because I gave you a load of crap for saying Spider-Man is not a man. If you can point out where I let TK slide on saying the same thing I will correct my oversight.

Forum List

Back