🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feminist controversy du jour

I don't read comics, certainly not those and I don't care, as long as she is smarter than Spiderman.
That sums it all up. Comics are geared for boys and boys want to see sexy girls. Feminists want all women to dye their hair gray, dominate their men, crunch on granola, force Title IX and insist men and women are no different.

And, you're a boy who wants to see sexy girls? You sure seem to know a lot about feminists....are you one? Sure sound like one.....hope you graduate from jr. high soon.
Jr. high is when they began to indoctrinate that men and women are the same. I spent the next several decades learning that is false. I suppose you might come around in a few decades.
But not as long as you're a democrat. You'll need to progress from that.

I don't read comics, certainly not those and I don't care, as long as she is smarter than Spiderman.
That sums it all up. Comics are geared for boys and boys want to see sexy girls. Feminists want all women to dye their hair gray, dominate their men, crunch on granola, force Title IX and insist men and women are no different.

And, you're a boy who wants to see sexy girls? You sure seem to know a lot about feminists....are you one? Sure sound like one.....hope you graduate from jr. high soon.
Jr. high is when they began to indoctrinate that men and women are the same. I spent the next several decades learning that is false. I suppose you might come around in a few decades.
But not as long as you're a democrat. You'll need to progress from that.

Aren't rw'ers the ones that want to take the country back......wards? I don't think I'm going to jump on that bandwagon.

Some people look for things to be offended by. It really makes me wonder, why does anybody care if anybody else it's offended? If no rights were violated, and no injury occurred as a result, aren't people caterwalling about being offended just being crybabies?

Funny, whenever I point out that you are a crybaby you get offended, but you have no problem labeling other people that way.

Some people look for things to be offended by. It really makes me wonder, why does anybody care if anybody else it's offended? If no rights were violated, and no injury occurred as a result, aren't people caterwalling about being offended just being crybabies?

Funny, whenever I point out that you are a crybaby you get offended, but you have no problem labeling other people that way.
You don't offend me.

If you don't know what I am talking about, get a life. If you do, here is the best take down of the idiocy I have seen yet.

SPOT ON!!!
So sick of these liberal interest groups and other malcontents who go through their mundane little lives searching for things with which to bother themselves.
Two of the most prominent supermarket checkout counter magazines (Elle and Cosmopolitan) splash sex and objectify women as sex objects on every cover.
Fucking hypocrites...

And you miss, are a misandrist.

Spiderman is not real.

Nor is Spiderwoman, your point?

You are assuming he's a man, that's my point.

With a name like Peter Parker, he's definitely a man. That is unless he's one of those rare species of frog that can change himself into a she; he's portrayed as a man in the comic, the movies and the cartoon series. That is what Stan Lee wanted him to be. You say you don't read comics and don't care; perhaps you should do some research.

Peter Parker is an actor. Spiderman is a comic book creature. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.....:eusa_whistle:

No, Tobey McGuire is an actor, Peter Parker is Spiderman's secret identity. Oh, I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. :eusa_whistle:
Mertex number of digits exceeds her IQ

Didn't look into the video but the statement "if you don't know what I'm talking about, get a life" is clearly the most narcissisticly arrogant statement I've seen all day, so .... fuck this thread.

:fu:

That most certainly prevents you from watching the video doesn't it?

Nothing prevents me from watching a video but it damn sure doesn't do a thing to sell the idea.
I have no incentive to sit and indulge one of WantonWhizbag's Wankfests. He can go scratch his ass. :eusa_hand:
The concept behind the video is to expose the vapidity of a liberal group( feminists) and piss off other libs.
The mission is accomplished.

You don't offend me.

You are offended by my very existence in your universe.

Newsflash, life sucks, then you die.
You wish.

Life is grand

Life and reality are two different things. You suffer from failing to understand the latter.
[
hCB5385E0

Actually, that cover was pretty hot. I would do terrible things to Spiderwoman's ass.

Terrible things.

You overdosed on your stupid pills....again....

Did I steal your "stupid" pills? You don't need them.....you're stupid enough without them.
Actually, that cover was pretty hot. I would do terrible things to Spiderwoman's ass.

Terrible things.
I am a homo and I would consider doing things to it.

Spider woman has some ass.

Forum List

Back