Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

The strength of the electric shell increases as the atomic nucleus gets bigger, hydrogen is in everything because its so small it just latches on to anything big. I wonder if in some molecules hydrogen bonds are so weak that heating up the substance and shaking it, perhaps with a specific frequency of sound, if you could seperate the hydrogen atoms? and then sweep them up before they bond again? Maybe rumbling an eletrolysis setup would free the hydrogen with less power.

Welp I gave it a shot, sound vibrations don't appear to be increasing the amount of hydrogen produced. Light vibrations and heat do improve electrolysis however, the vibrations of light hitting the water molecule must shake up the molecule's electric shell and make it easier to break the bonds.

We covered this in my textbook, its been so long like 15 years since I studied that stuff. Their are really only parts that I remember. I still remember how a computer gate works. Anyhoo those parts and ideas are very complex. Are you trying to convince me that you understand how they work? stepping outside the box Nuts we really have to start from scribbly scratch on electricity, you know that.

Back to frequency, if we look at red shift andd blue shift and the doppler effect, we can see the aether is responsible for frequency as the added velocity of the star or car, stretches out the frequency. If frequency is stretched by speed it probably is effected by gravity as well. any thoughts?
Whirled From Another World

Waves are created by an outside universe that is spinning, like the moon creating ocean tides.

The Moon doesn't spin though, it just orbits.

images

It's "than"
No, it's "differently from." Different is not comparative. Perhaps this #StupidSpeak is an over-reaction to Liberals saying something sick is not worse; it's only "different."

Grammar gets only worse. Not only is "differently than" illogical; that error leads to "differently then."

Or too much "Less Is More," because the full expresssion is often "different from the way." I'd use even more words. "He thought of problems differently from the timid-conformist way his professors did."

The Moon doesn't spin though, it just orbits.

images
Whirligigs Are My Gig Job

I forgot that. Doesn't the Earth's spin create the tides in reaction to the moon's gravity? Regardless, the outside universe could be the one spinning, or both that universe and the one we're told is the only one.

Besides, we should investigate the cause of other waves and look for parallels. Same with other leaps, because they can only happen if there is another dimension to go to.

No, it's "differently from." Different is not comparative. Perhaps this #StupidSpeak is an over-reaction to Liberals saying something sick is not worse; it's only "different."

Grammar gets only worse. Not only is "differently than" illogical; that error leads to "differently then."

Or too much "Less Is More," because the full expresssion is often "different from the way." I'd use even more words. "He thought of problems differently from the timid-conformist way his professors did."
Fair enough.
"then" doesn't work because the term "differently" is non-chronological. "than" doesn't work because "differently" is non-quantitative.
"from" works fine for me.

Last edited:
Fair enough.
"then" doesn't work because the term "differently" is non-chronological. "than" doesn't work because "differently" is non-quantitative.
"from" works fine for me.
Grammar Is the Foundation of Semantics

Grammarly shouldn't be permissive at all. Quoting the usage of some careless writers gives those scribblers some kind of authority they don't deserve. They are not being professional. I automatically discredit any writer who uses such faddish English, such as Glen Beck (especially the dysfunctional "Shays' Rebellion" instead of "Shays's Rebellion").

the heat in the earth is stationary and doesn't radiate, if it radiated like typical heat the surface would be like a pan on a stove, but as pressure on a substance increases so does its temperature, its how flourocarbons work in AC, you put pressure on them and they heat up, then you blow the heat away which isn't conventional radiation heat, but pressure heat, then when the refridgerant expands, its freezing cold.

I suppose what happens in the AC system is when they expand the cool/dense fluorocarbons the expanded gas absorbs heat from the surrounding area to go back to equilibrium with its typical density. The heat that is blown away is time dilation heat, blowing it away and keeping pressure on the fluorocarbons, interesting how it absorbs radiant heat from the surroundings to presumably turn it back into time dilation density around the nucleus. I wonder if in a vacuum heat in a coil caused by pressure would form a static field. you might be able to spin a U shaped design so as to alternate this field, possibly...

Last edited:
the heat in the earth is stationary and doesn't radiate, if it radiated like typical heat the surface would be like a pan on a stove, but as pressure on a substance increases so does its temperature, its how flourocarbons work in AC, you put pressure on them and they heat up, then you blow the heat away which isn't conventional radiation heat, but pressure heat, then when the refridgerant expands, its freezing cold.
Sort of. Much better (while transparently imperfect):
Ideal gases are the gases which have elastic collisions between their molecules and there are no intermolecular attractive forces. In reality, there is no such thing as ideal gases. The gases just show ideal behaviour under certain conditions of temperature and pressure.

When we talk about ideal gases, the following assumptions are taken into consideration:

1. The ideal gases are made up of molecules which are in constant motion in random directions.
  2. The molecules of an ideal gas behave as rigid spheres.
  3. All the collisions are elastic.
  4. The temperature of the gas is directly proportional to the average kinetic energy of the molecules.
  5. Pressure occurs due to the collision between the molecules with the walls of the container.
The ideal gas law:

Behavior of ideal gas 1

I suppose what happens in the AC system is when they expand the cool/dense fluorocarbons the expanded gas absorbs heat from the surrounding area to go back to equilibrium with its typical density.
No such thing as "typical density." If you mean at STP just say so. Better yet:
The precise definition of STP depends on the organization. That's why it's best to explicitly state the temperature and pressure reference conditions instead of simply stating that a measurement was performed at STP or standard conditions.
The heat that is blown away is time dilation heat,
No such thing as "time dilation heat".

No such thing as "time dilation heat".
Ok Nuts when the static gravity field retracts it causes a density/temperature increase, the denser/hotter aether around the nucleus creates a slower medium for light and you get time dilation. Heat caused by pressure, not the other way around, but heat caused by pressure is time dilation heat that is stationary and if it gets blown away in your AC, it sucks it all back in whether you expand the fluorocarbons or not.

Brainstorm: fluorocarbons may absorb heat from a flame more efficiently than water in a boiler.

Last edited:
Here is my boiler system for dangerous working fluids. The candle at one is heating the container filled with working fluid at 2. The working fluid then expands into the coil at 4 inside the boiler at 3. Steam turns the turbine at 5 and generates electricty at 6. This is much better then the rankine system which catches the steam and converts it back to working fluid because you can't really mix in toxic materials that way without them entering the atmosphere.
working fluid boiler.png

If that doesn't work you could use a dangerous working fluid in an enclosed piston system, when the piston is pressurized let the working fluid exit into a larger cooling container. That simple.

Or this, heat a working fluid like alcohol, put pressure into one hundred pistons so they do work going up, release the pressure of one hundred pistons all at once into a single larger piston that does work, then release the pressure of the large piston into the small pistons one at a time til it fills less and less pistons each time but you're circulating the energy through the system until its gone and its enclosed to prevent leakage of your dangerous working fluid.

Alrighty here's some more chicken scratch. Here's an amplifier for pressure that could be used to take leftover pressure and recycle it back into the piston's. So basically you take a pressure of one use it to lift weights of one pound, then lower the one pound weights all at once to build a higher pressure in a smaller container. You could then fill the original piston again with the same pressure it recycled through this weight system. below is chicken scratch. but you can see it.
pressure system.jpg

Ok Nuts when the static gravity field retracts it causes a density/temperature increase, the denser/hotter aether around the nucleus creates a slower medium for light and you get time dilation. Heat caused by pressure, not the other way around, but heat caused by pressure is time dilation heat that is stationary and if it gets blown away in your AC, it sucks it all back in whether you expand the fluorocarbons or not.

Brainstorm: fluorocarbons may absorb heat from a flame more efficiently than water in a boiler.
Haven't read past this yet.. I'll get to it..

Far as we know, time is a human abstraction. Only humans possess external clocks. Time is daily and seasonal patterns for all other lifeforms, based upon position of the Sun, Moon, planets, and other stars. Primarily due to the Earth's rotation about its own axis. Secondarily due to the Earth's orbit about the Sun.

By comparison the Aether is vast beyond imagining so obviously couldn't care less. It also gets neither hot nor dense. Why invent nonsense when perfectly reasonable explanations are readily available on the interwebs?

What is Refrigerant?

Refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator. It fluctuates between a liquid or gas state as it goes through the thermodynamic process.

How Refrigerant Works​

How Refrigerant Works

Here is how refrigerant cools the inside of refrigerators and the air for AC units:

1. The refrigerant begins as a liquid when it passes through the expansion device in your unit. It expands and cools due to the sudden drop in pressure causing it to turn into a gas.
  2. As the gaseous refrigerant passes through the copper evaporator coil inside the unit, it absorbs the heat from the products inside.
  3. The unit’s compressor then pulls the refrigerant gas and the absorbed heat away from the food products, increasing the pressure of the gas.
  4. The hot, high-pressure refrigerant then passes through the condenser coils. As it does so, it radiates its heat into the atmosphere and cools back into a liquid.
  5. The liquid refrigerant reenters the expansion device and the process begins again.

Regarding the rest, you're stuck in I swear I can somehow get something from nothing! mode. You need to first acknowledge, then work within environmental and practical limitations.

Forum List

Back