Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

the heat in the earth is stationary and doesn't radiate, if it radiated like typical heat the surface would be like a pan on a stove, but as pressure on a substance increases so does its temperature, its how flourocarbons work in AC, you put pressure on them and they heat up, then you blow the heat away which isn't conventional radiation heat, but pressure heat, then when the refridgerant expands, its freezing cold.
Educated Eunuchs

We really must explore the Earth all the way to the core and develop its immense untapped resources. Childish escapist nerds who run away to the nursery school of work without pay in college are leading us astray with their reactive snobbery about theoretical physics.

Converting hot vapor back into a cold liquid may be the discharge mechanism for lightning. So perhaps by compressing steam into liquid water, you can get a discharge from the conversion. The pressure causing the water vapor molecule's to convert back into liquid increase's the gravitational attraction of the molecule's, overcoming its vibrant state of repulsion and collapsing into a dense cool liquid. The energy of the conversion may discharge into something carbon based like liquid carbon dioxide. It may be the same release of energy during oxidation where liquid water with iron in it like blood uses the fatty carbon to convert energy into functioning electricity. After all lightning is known to strike trees and they are full of carbon.

Here's a fascinating webpage supplying a current understanding of lightning and thunderstorms. Unfortunately it's British so may take forever to load all the helpful images. I'll see if I can paste one here..

---------
IV. Lightning Leader Propagation
Cumulonimbus is a cloud with an anvil-shaped top and a flat base. Its base width is usually between 500 and 2000 meters, while its summit can reach an altitude of 15,000 meters in less than half an hour [5]. In most cases, the top of the cloud is positively charged while its base is negative as shown in Fig. 3. Whatever the actual explanation, the charge at the top of the cloud, made up mostly of light ice crystals, is overall positive, while that at the base of the cloud, made up of water drops heavier than the ice above, is overall negative.
When the cloud is ripe to burst into a thunderstorm (Fig. 4), it forms a vast dipole creating electric fields between the various interior layers, as well as between its base and the earth’s surface. This has the effect that the earth located under the cloud is electrified by influence in the opposite direction, in accordance with the laws of electrostatics. Its standard is on average from -10 to -15 kV/m approximately. In the vicinity of peaks (steeples, trees, lightning rods, etc.) the field can reach values of around 100 kV/m.
Electric charge distribution in the cloud and soil before a lightning discharge
Fig. 4. Electric charge distribution in the cloud and soil before a lightning discharge [4]
-------

Nice. Of course, they can't say "Aetheric" this or that, but it's still a cool read..

The heat capacity or ability to absorb thermal energy, for hydrogen is 14.3 where oxygen is below 1 and air has a heat capacity of around one. So the two hydrogen atoms in water seem responsible for its strong energy absorbing properties. When light retracts the static magnetic field back into the shell heating it up, the shell gets deeper into the nucleus gravity field. The time it takes for the shell to return to its standard temperature is slower for more absorbent matter. It's obvious from this street sign thing that the lower the mass and number of nuclei the higher the thermal properties.
Specific Heat for all the elements in the Periodic Table

So I guess as the size of the electric shell increases with atomic weight, it probably takes a greater temperature on the aether to retract the field strength back into the shell, the field strength is more resilient because of its size.

Anyone who takes a basic college chemistry course is taught that atom's share electron's in molecular bonds. I bet the specific heat of an element has to do with the 'bonding'. As gravity pulls the nuclei together, the smaller atom's experience a stronger attraction, The bigger atom shares some of its electricity with the smaller atom's who gain some charge. It's not a bond though the gravity is the attractive force, the smaller atom's thermal properties causes electricity to 'leak' from the larger atom into the smaller one's. The oxygen atom's repulsion goes down some makes water sticky.

Last edited:
Anyone who takes a basic college chemistry course is taught that atom's share electron's in molecular bonds. I bet the specific heat of an element has to do with the 'bonding'. As gravity pulls the nuclei together, the smaller atom's experience a stronger attraction, The bigger atom shares some of its electricity with the smaller atom's who gain some charge. It's not a bond though the gravity is the attractive force, the smaller atom's thermal properties causes electricity to 'leak' from the larger atom into the smaller one's. The oxygen atom's repulsion goes down some makes water sticky.
Dr. Trevor,
What's an "electron"?
What specific units are used for "specific heat"?
Why does "gravity pull" nuclei together?

What's an "electron"?
I don't use electron's to describe anything so...

What specific units are used for "specific heat"?
not a great technical physics writer so don't know off hand. kind of a jeopardy question.

Why does "gravity pull" nuclei together?
You don't believe my theory of gravity? I don't know what to say anymore. I can't refine that theory any more then I have at the present moment. I'll clarify it one more time. When the gravity field of one nuclei crosses into the gravity field of another nuclei, the density/temperature of the edge of one gravity field is going to be compressed by the higher temperature/density of the other nuclei's inner gravity field. When the two gravity field's compress each other they pull the atom's together.

Last edited:
I don't use electron's to describe anything so...
Ya did here:
Anyone who takes a basic college chemistry course is taught that atom's share electron's in molecular bonds.
Same singular possessive form instead of the plural no less..
not a great technical physics writer
Still allowed to use a search engine?
Informally, it is the amount of heat that must be added to one unit of mass of the substance in order to cause an increase of one unit in temperature. The SI unit of specific heat capacity is joule per kelvin per kilogram, J⋅kg−1⋅K−1.[1] For example, the heat required to raise the temperature of 1 kg of water by 1 K is 4184 joules, so the specific heat capacity of water is 4184 J⋅kg−1⋅K−1.[2]

Specific heat capacity often varies with temperature, and is different for each state of matter. Liquid water has one of the highest specific heat capacities among common substances, about 4184 J⋅kg−1⋅K−1 at 20 °C; but that of ice, just below 0 °C, is only 2093 J⋅kg−1⋅K−1. The specific heat capacities of iron, granite, and hydrogen gas are about 449 J⋅kg−1⋅K−1, 790 J⋅kg−1⋅K−1, and 14300 J⋅kg−1⋅K−1, respectively.[3] While the substance is undergoing a phase transition, such as melting or boiling, its specific heat capacity is technically undefined, because the heat goes into changing its state rather than raising its temperature.

The specific heat capacity of a substance, especially a gas, may be significantly higher when it is allowed to expand as it is heated (specific heat capacity at constant pressure) than when it is heated in a closed vessel that prevents expansion (specific heat capacity at constant volume). These two values are usually denoted by {\displaystyle c_{p}}
c_{p}
and {\displaystyle c_{V}}
c_{V}
, respectively; their quotient {\displaystyle \gamma =c_{p}/c_{V}}
{\displaystyle \gamma =c_{p}/c_{V}}
is the heat capacity ratio.

The term specific heat may also refer to the ratio between the specific heat capacities of a substance at a given temperature and of a reference substance at a reference temperature, such as water at 15 °C;[4] much in the fashion of specific gravity. Specific heat capacity is also related to other intensive measures of heat capacity with other denominators. If the amount of substance is measured as a number of moles, one gets the molar heat capacity instead, whose SI unit is joule per kelvin per mole, J⋅mol−1⋅K−1. If the amount is taken to be the volume of the sample (as is sometimes done in engineering), one gets the volumetric heat capacity, whose SI unit is joule per kelvin per cubic meter, J⋅m−3⋅K−1.

One of the first scientists to use the concept was Joseph Black, an 18th-century medical doctor and professor of medicine at Glasgow University. He measured the specific heat capacities of many substances, using the term capacity for heat.[5]
I figured you could just pick one, but..
You don't believe my theory of gravity?
Just asking.. for clarification.. I mean, I can sometimes just sit and stare at a phrase like:
is taught that atom's share electron's in molecular bonds.
in wonder.. self? self? why? Sir? Dr. Nuts? knock, knock?.. why are you just sitting here stuck like this?.. staring?.. attempting to unravel that?..
I don't know what to say anymore. I can't refine that theory any more then I have at the present moment. I'll clarify it one more time. When the gravity field of one nuclei crosses into the gravity field of another nuclei, the density/temperature of the edge of one gravity field is going to be compressed by the higher temperature/density of the other nuclei's inner gravity field. When the two gravity field's compress each other they pull the atom's together.
Lord, hep me!.. Hep me please, oh Lord!..

atom - noun, singular
atoms - noun, plural
atom's - noun, possessive
atoms' - noun, plural, possessive

Last edited:
Lord, hep me!.. Hep me please, oh Lord!..
If you were a hundred scientists nut's and all of you signed a petition against me I would simply respond 'why the need for all of you? The work of one man vs 100 is the same as voting for your favorite thing, it only takes one man to enjoy his favorite thing, no need for a hundred men talking all at once, who would even decipher that? and 100 men make no sense if one says a word then the next one until they make something up that is suppose to be a point against me? You and the other 99 of you can't just say a bunch of things are wrong when one of you is enough to slowly list them off. As for the large number in a group, this by consensus is not the way to prove a person wrong, and if you were to show up on my lawn I'd be ready with the hose. Show you what one man can do vs one one hundred.' them there would be my regards.

Last edited:
My point is when you gather 100 signatures for a petition, its like saying one guy signed it, but with 100 DIFFERENT guys, so they're the same thing. So when your pointing out something that's wrong with what I'm saying, the answer is there are too many of you and YOU are wrong, unless there is just one of you like me which is partially correct.

Thermal Conductivity for all the elements in the Periodic Table

Ok so thermal conductivity is the ability for an element to quickly lose heat. So the lower the thermal conductivity, the more absorbent the element. I guess I was wrong in saying the elements lined up this way according to mass.

Specific heat is defined by the amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of a substance 1 degree Celsius (°C). Water has a high specific heat, meaning it takes more energy to increase the temperature of water compared to other substances.

Apart from liquid metals, water has the highest thermal conductivity of any liquid. The heat conductivity of water is high because ions are increased due to the increase in temperature therefore the conduction also increases.

I am not a physicist just a science fiction writer.

Hydrogen having the highest specific heat requires the most heat to raise its temperature. Then as the atom gets heavier and the nucleus larger it requires less heat to raise the temperature of the substance. So if you raise the aether temperature form 1 to 4, the retraction of static heat back into the electric shell raises the temperature of the shell more as the mass increases. Perhaps the area of 1-4 increases with weight of the nucelus and the amount of static heat that is retracted increases as the size of the overall shell and its extending magnetic field increase.

Ok so thermal conductivity is the ability for an element to quickly lose heat.
-or- thermal conductivity describes the ability of a material to conduct heat, and the specific heat capacity of a given material tells how much heat energy is absorbed or released depending on the temperature difference and mass. Much confusion clearly persists in this area. Paying attention to the units involved in each term can only help. Keep in mind that you're currently exploring only one of the three kinds of heat transfer. Specifically "conduction":
Classroom Resources | Dramatic Demonstration of Thermal Conductivity and Specific Heat Capacity | AACT

-or- thermal conductivity describes the ability of a material to conduct heat, and the specific heat capacity of a given material tells how much heat energy is absorbed or released depending on the temperature difference and mass. Much confusion clearly persists in this area. Paying attention to the units involved in each term can only help. Keep in mind that you're currently exploring only one of the three kinds of heat transfer. Specifically "conduction":
Classroom Resources | Dramatic Demonstration of Thermal Conductivity and Specific Heat Capacity | AACT
Its a slow process my friend, learning, like yesterday I asked and got answers to about 15 questions. In the past 12 years since I started looking into these things outside school. There have been hundreds of times that I fill my browser with tabs of research in a day, researching all day. I might stumble around applying the aether to ideas I've just learned a little more, but I think I'm learning from doing that as well, might be smarter to let things sit a while before posting them so people aren't constantly leaning back and forth with me.

Forum List

Back