Feral Homo's Infect Las Vegas

The STD syphilis.

He posted what the Virus looks like. I think he should have posted pics of what the untreated disease can do to you.

Following link not for the faint of heart. . . .
https://www.google.com/search?q=syphilis+victim&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigpd72zKPLAhUMRyYKHVgRCrUQ_AUIBygB&biw=1152&bih=581#imgrc=F60UcM8AxpkLRM:
It IS some really nasty stuff.

Yes I wouldn't recommend looking at pictures, too horrific.

Instead, let's look at the cute baby pigs :smoke:

adorable-piglets.jpg

dd
Let's blame gays for syphilis now.
615 cases out of 698. Who do you blame the Amish?
Gays invented syphilis, don't you know?
Could have, may have been Roman faggots.
It must be your 214 IQ that helped you figure that out. Especially considering that the prevailing theory is that syphilis originated in the Americas.
actually it is not really known if syphilis originated in the U.S and brought to Europe by the Columbus party, or if it was already in Europe and just not identified yet.

dd
It must be your 214 IQ that helped you figure that out. Especially considering that the prevailing theory is that syphilis originated in the Americas.
actually it is not really known if syphilis originated in the U.S and brought to Europe by the Columbus party, or if it was already in Europe and just not identified yet.
That's why I said
"prevailing theory"

I don't think he is just blaming just queers. After all, a Google such reveals Vegas comes in only at the number 21 in gayness. :lmao: So it's not just gayness, it's lack of morality. There are cool family oriented queers, you know, like Cheney's daughter, and then there a morally bankrupt South Beach flamers that turn Vegas into the next Sodom. That sort of thing. . .

I think the blame goes to all of the licentiousness and indiscretion.

LAS VEGAS.
Honorable Mentions

15. Pittsburgh, Penn.
16. New Orleans, La.
17. Denver, Colo.
18. Tacoma, Wash.
19. Lexington, Ky.
20. Portland, Ore.
21. Las Vegas, Nev.
22. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
23. Tampa, Fla.
24. Akron, Ohio
25. Boston, Mass

"The "pre-Columbian theory" holds that syphilis was present in Europe before the discovery of the Americas by Europeans. The disease is described by Hippocrates in Classical Greece in its venereal/tertiary form."
Syphilis History

dd
That's why I said
"prevailing theory"
I realized that after I posted.
but even still, I wasnt posting in a negative way.

dd

"It must be your 214 IQ"

Hey it went up to 240 IQ already....get with the programme :smoke:

And there's proof Abraham Lincoln got it? From his slaves, I take it will be the answer. Really? Do you people have nothing better to do than create hundred year old drama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back