Feral Homo's Infect Las Vegas

I heard that lice and tuberculosis and syphilis ...you name it....its ...

all free to all Americans now...

Now that Barack Hussein is letting all sick infectious people come in to the country....

Wow ..how he loves America.....

The Scum In Chief.

dd
615 cases out of 698. Who do you blame the Amish?
Gays invented syphilis, don't you know?
Could have, may have been Roman faggots.
It must be your 214 IQ that helped you figure that out. Especially considering that the prevailing theory is that syphilis originated in the Americas.
actually it is not really known if syphilis originated in the U.S and brought to Europe by the Columbus party, or if it was already in Europe and just not identified yet.
That's why I said
"prevailing theory"
Looks like theory has it starting in Africa.
" Absence of skeletal evidence of any treponemal disease in continental Europe before the time of Columbus excludes it as site of origin of syphilis. Treponemal disease appears to have originated in East Africa with late transmission to England, perhaps as a complication of the slave trade."

History of Syphilis

The STD syphilis.

He posted what the Virus looks like. I think he should have posted pics of what the untreated disease can do to you.

Following link not for the faint of heart. . . .
https://www.google.com/search?q=syphilis+victim&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigpd72zKPLAhUMRyYKHVgRCrUQ_AUIBygB&biw=1152&bih=581#imgrc=F60UcM8AxpkLRM:
It IS some really nasty stuff.

Yes I wouldn't recommend looking at pictures, too horrific.

Instead, let's look at the cute baby pigs :smoke:

View attachment 65681

Awwwwwww...what were we talking about?

The STD syphilis.

He posted what the Virus looks like. I think he should have posted pics of what the untreated disease can do to you.

Following link not for the faint of heart. . . .
https://www.google.com/search?q=syphilis+victim&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigpd72zKPLAhUMRyYKHVgRCrUQ_AUIBygB&biw=1152&bih=581#imgrc=F60UcM8AxpkLRM:
It IS some really nasty stuff.

Yes I wouldn't recommend looking at pictures, too horrific.

Instead, let's look at the cute baby pigs :smoke:

View attachment 65681

Awwwwwww...what were we talking about?

Damn....I just forgot where I left my tooth brush.

Once pretty much eradicated in Western nations, now returning.
Third world illegals are bringing it as an appreciation to open borders... free gift...
its rude not to bring something for the host when you go to a party.

Homos are so considerate,they bring syphilis to the party...it's the gift that keeps on giving.
Of course...syphilis is all the gays' fault.

Third world illegals are bringing it as an appreciation to open borders... free gift...

Homos are so considerate,they bring syphilis to the party...it's the gift that keeps on giving.

You said it...

You said it...
Yes I did. And you agree......

Feral homos are my second favorite kind of homos.

You said it...
Yes I did. And you agree......

You'd know more about it than I would...
So I guess I'll have to take your word that syphilises is homo originated.

Many are ex-communicated homo Mormons........Utah homo refugees........true story.

Forum List

Back