Feral White Couple on the Loose....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Obviously they are trying to recreate the other feral white couple that is romanticized for violence, crime and murder by the name of Bonnie and Clyde. Of course the excuses have already begun by no other than their local police chief.

"They are in strange territory," Chaffins said. "We are a local, tight-knit community here, we just want them home ... other agencies see them as criminals stealing cars. They would be treated differently than they would be in our county."

Brazen teen couple subject of search across the South - CNN.com

150116201009-01-kentucky-teens-011615-super-169.jpg

I blame their conduct on a lifetime of racism. They have been oppressed by the black man for so long they have finally reached their breaking point and are lashing out at their oppressors. You black people are finally getting what's coming to you. The chickens are coming home to rooooost. Sound familiar?

When they get shot during a robbery or for attacking a police officer, I am sure the white community will burn down cities in protest.

I blame their conduct on a lifetime of racism. They have been oppressed by the black man for so long they have finally reached their breaking point and are lashing out at their oppressors. You black people are finally getting what's coming to you. The chickens are coming home to rooooost. Sound familiar?

beat me to it. I was going to say it's because there are not enough blacks at the oscars

We can always count on Asclepias and Guno to gleefully provide up-to-the-minute crime reports on white people.

Always good to have a handy, dependable source!

:laugh:

It's all racism. They were acting black and thought they could get away with it. They had ancestors that were Roman slaves.

Forum List

Back