Ferguson Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the news has come out that racism was rampant in the Ferguson PD, heads have begun to roll. So far two cops and a clerk are gone as a result of the federal investigation into the crooked PD. This is pretty good news to me. Hopefully the PD will be disbanded just like the other racist PD Wilson was fired from. Who knows what other racism will never be verified? What will be the lesson learned for other similarly racist PD's around the country?

2 Ferguson police officers quit court clerk fired after Justice report - CNN.com
Well, when they get done cleaning all those so called white houses/organizations, then they can start cleaning the houses/organizations of the black panthers and all the other racist organizations that are also out there, and this being regardless of the racial make up of a group. Whites aren't the only ones that can be biased about their race, as there are plenty out there who are biased when it comes to their cuture and their race also.
Why do low intellect white boys always start talking about the Black Panthers when their racism is exposed.
laugh.gif

As the news has come out that racism was rampant in the Ferguson PD, heads have begun to roll. So far two cops and a clerk are gone as a result of the federal investigation into the crooked PD. This is pretty good news to me. Hopefully the PD will be disbanded just like the other racist PD Wilson was fired from. Who knows what other racism will never be verified? What will be the lesson learned for other similarly racist PD's around the country?

2 Ferguson police officers quit court clerk fired after Justice report - CNN.com
Well, when they get done cleaning all those so called white houses/organizations, then they can start cleaning the houses/organizations of the black panthers and all the other racist organizations that are also out there, and this being regardless of the racial make up of a group. Whites aren't the only ones that can be biased about their race, as there are plenty out there who are biased when it comes to their cuture and their race also.
Why do low intellect white boys always start talking about the Black Panthers when their racism is exposed.
laugh.gif
You believe in equality don't you or don't you?

laugh.gif
That was a weak tactic to use. I'm insulted.

If want to start pointing fingers all over the place, just remember it's always a two edged sword your dealing with. If any man can say that he hath not sinned, then let him cast the first stone remember? I am with you on racism has no place in any position of power, but I am also for fairness and balance in justice.

Wilson wasn't indicted because both a Grand Jury and the Justice Department stated there was no evidence to warrant an indictment. Had nothing to do with his leaving the FPD. If there had been even a moderate chance of a conviction, the Justice Department/Holder would have tried to crucify Wilson.

Now, this is not to say that racism did not exist within the FPD, for it surely did. But the clear findings were that racism was not shown to play a role in the incident in question.
Thats pretty silly to say there was racism in the PD but it didnt play a role in the incident. I cant believe you actually said that.

No it's not at all silly.

You take all the apples you want and call them all oranges.

Because a few MAY BE racist does not mean all are racist, and the fact is that local, state and national law enforcement agreed that Wilsons actions fell within the legal authority he had. Race played no part

laugh.gif
OK, I'll ask you is there racism against whites found in blacks? I'll answer for you, yes there is. How do I know? Because I was a victim of it back in the day, but it didn't make me a racist because I was smarter than that... It just made me aware that people can be idiots when they want to be. There are a huge number of factors & things that can shape people or turn people, and when this happens the only thing that can help is education and/or a retraining if people are in a job situation that can be overwhelming to their sensitivities in life.

If want to start pointing fingers all over the place, just remember it's always a two edged sword your dealing with. If any man can say that he hath not sinned, then let him cast the first stone remember? I am with you on racism has no place in any position of power, but I am also for fairness and balance in justice.
Its not a double edged sword. Last I heard the BP's are not cops.

Wilson wasn't indicted because both a Grand Jury and the Justice Department stated there was no evidence to warrant an indictment. Had nothing to do with his leaving the FPD. If there had been even a moderate chance of a conviction, the Justice Department/Holder would have tried to crucify Wilson.

Now, this is not to say that racism did not exist within the FPD, for it surely did. But the clear findings were that racism was not shown to play a role in the incident in question.
Thats pretty silly to say there was racism in the PD but it didnt play a role in the incident. I cant believe you actually said that.

Because a few MAY BE racist does not mean all are racist, and the fact is that local, state and national law enforcement agreed that Wilsons actions fell within the legal authority he had. Race played no part
Your problem is that its not just a few.

laugh.gif
OK, I'll ask you is there racism against whites found in blacks? I'll answer for you, yes there is. How do I know? Because I was a victim of it back in the day, but it didn't make me a racist because I was smarter than that... It just made me aware that people can be idiots when they want to be. There are a huge number of factors & things that can shape people or turn people, and when this happens the only thing that can help is education and/or a retraining if people are in a job situation that can be overwhelming to their sensitivities in life.
There is no way Black people can practice racism on whites as a whole. If all Black bankers decided to be racist and not give whites home loans what would that do to whites? Now reverse that and tell me what that would do to Blacks? A PD filled with white racists is the worst thing going. Comparing that to the Black Panthers is not only dishonest but pathetic.

Does not prove your point.

But again, far be it from me to burst your bubble........

No law enforcement agency, Federal, State or local found any racism in the shooting.

No law enforcement agency, Federal, State or local found any racism in the shooting.
Actually it does prove my point. Your inability to understand that just makes you ignorant of reality.

Actually it does prove my point. Your inability to understand that just makes you ignorant of reality.

No, no It doesn't. Your point is that if a few are racist, all MUST be.

Too funny

No, no It doesn't. Your point is that if a few are racist, all MUST be.

Too funny
Again it wasnt just a few.

If someone calls 911 and says a black man just snatched her purse, and the cops arrest a black man, is that targeting blacks?

What if blacks commit more crimes (which they do)?
What does that have to do with anything? What if they call 911 and they say a white meth head just broke into their house and the cops arrest a white man. Is that targeting whites.

Obviously not. Why cant you admit the same?

Ferguson is a typical example of a broken black community, never mind the police force. Blame the cops. The so called white power elite. Blacks need to clean up their own act and end that thug life "bitch" prison dog eat-dog mentality and put a emphasis on morality and the intellect. I have seen Vietnamese and Mexicans that just immigrated here pull themselves up by their bootstraps and thrive. Blacks just flounder. Blacks have this inferiority complex, until they get over that, there isn't any laws we can enact to fix them.

Blacks only make up 65 percent of the population, yet they are paying 85 percent of the fines.

Nope.................sorry...................blacks are being targeted.

Well blacks do commit the majority of crimes. Sounds like they get of light based on statistics.

I'd like to see those statistics.

:link:

If you need a link by now to know blacks commit more crimes percentage wise you're retarded.

I want a link showing they get lighter sentencing. I'm guessing you already knew that but are unable to provide a credible link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back