Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

It is not racist to own things. You purchase what you need and want with money generated by hard work and innovation. Whitey can not give you a work ethic. The "man" can provide the means to get a good education, but can't learn for you.

AA is racist. Reparations are bullshit, unless you can find me a former slave and a slave owner to pay up.
What is left to create opportunities for the masses of blacks is the same system in place to create opportunities for whites, Asians an Hispanics. HARD WORK! Get used to it.

I never said it was racist to own things. I said the problem is that white racism keeps blacks from owning the things that matter. The resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. If you think AA is so racist and evil why are you not working to give back the gains whites had from 350 years of white AA?

If he thinks AA is racist,why in the hell would he consider giving(see handout)anything to a bunch of lazy fucks?
Because you lazy fucking white people got 350 years of AA?

Brings up the same tired ass arguments over and over.......
And you clowns bring up the same moldy ass denials over and over again.

It is not racist to own things. You purchase what you need and want with money generated by hard work and innovation. Whitey can not give you a work ethic. The "man" can provide the means to get a good education, but can't learn for you.

AA is racist. Reparations are bullshit, unless you can find me a former slave and a slave owner to pay up.
What is left to create opportunities for the masses of blacks is the same system in place to create opportunities for whites, Asians an Hispanics. HARD WORK! Get used to it.

I never said it was racist to own things. I said the problem is that white racism keeps blacks from owning the things that matter. The resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. If you think AA is so racist and evil why are you not working to give back the gains whites had from 350 years of white AA?

If he thinks AA is racist,why in the hell would he consider giving(see handout)anything to a bunch of lazy fucks?

Without whitey you'd still be living in ebola central...you owe us.

A billion times more than any other race combined. Lets start with the Holocaust and skip through history to the crusades and other events. Bring it and lets see the numbers.

holocaust01.jpg
And your grouping American whites into your road in which you are traveling down now ? I mean it's as if your saying that no war was worth fighting, because all of them was whitey just killing to be killing eh ? I bet the Hutu's or the Tutsi's would have wished that whitey intervention would have showed up on the scenes to stop that Genocide don't you ? We know what goes on in the world, and we don't need a biased lesson from you to tell us the way that you see it, because you are wrong in your blanket analogies that are given. Racist!
Yes I am. American whites are white people as well. They attempted genocide on the NA's, enslaved, raped, and tortured Blacks, started a war with Mexico because they were harboring escaped slaves, invaded Vietnam, and invaded Iraq. They follow the same pattern of violence and savagery other whites have in the past.

Now I need to ask you a question. Why are you whining about me using the whites in Europe regarding the Holocaust when you used Blacks in Rwanda? Like I said bring it on. Its all a numbers game and whites have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the most violent by far.

You do realize its amusing for a white racist to call a Black person a racist and think it actually bothers the Black person don't you? A white racist calling me racist basically is a badge of honor. It lets me know I am getting to them by telling them the truth about themselves.
Thanks for that lesson. Now, you do know your racism is based on YOUR ignorance. Badge of honor my fanny. That's a cover up for your own feelings of self loathing and guilt. Guilt over the fact that you'll never be able to overcome your ignorance, your feelings of someone "owing" you something. And your programming which has told you to hate others who are not just like you.
You sit there in your high and mighty feeling of moral superiority throwing out all kinds of revisionist bullshit about white racism( which no one denies exists) to justify your own stupidity. That is such brilliance.
Shame on you. And shame on those who think like you.
You're a gonner. You will live out the rest of your life in utter misery. Looking under every piece of furniture for the next racist "whitey".
The amusing thing about you is in one instance you claim blacks cannot be racist. Then you admit you are racist towards whites. You think your racism is somehow "different". That it is justified.
Well here's a newsflash.....Racism is stupidity. And you just admitted to your stupidity. I guess you can add that to your list of "accomplishments"..
I wish you nothing but the best. But you will never know happiness. You choose to live in anger and misery. A perpetual victim looking for a fight.
In case you have not noticed, and judging by your thoughtless insipid posts, you haven't, it is Caucasians who have extended the hand of reconciliation and friendship that ignorant people such as yourself will slap away as if to say " that's not good enough. We want more. We want you down on your knees groveling and begging for our forgiveness."
Well, you go see the office manager in charge of that. Her name is "Helen Waite".

Black people cant practice racism. I never claimed they couldnt be racist. I'd like to see you quote me on that but you wont be able to liar because I have never said that. Thanks for the pysch eval but something tells me you wouldnt know a motive for a persons action if they gave you a signed confession. The fact that you feel I am high and mighty is a insecurity issue you seem to have. Please dont project it onto me as you are trying your best to do. Sorry I'm too strong for you to do so.

I have no need to look for racism or racists. its/they are out there and represented quite well on this board. Its amusing how you think I'm angry and looking for a fight. Every white racist I have seen are little punks that talk tough on the internet or bow their heads in shame in person. They make me laugh and thats why I make fun of them. I agree some caucasians have tried to make up for the past. Thats great. Quite the contrary. I dont wish to see you down on your knees. I want you to get your ass out of the way. Work on converting your racist monkeys into humans if you are not a racist yourself. You cant help me until you help yourself. By that I mean the white race not you as an individual.

I dont know who Helen Waite is. Is that a white boy joke?
Black people cannot practice racism...That is a LIE.
You implied it. Black racism does not exist. Your very being is racist. Go back and examine your posts.
In fact at the end of this post by you, you use another racial slur "white boy"...
Oh, let's get one thing straight. You FEEL...I THINK...Big difference.
I am not projecting. And your weak protestations prove that. You are not strong. If you were, you'd not be a racist.
"I have no need to look for racism or racists. its/they are out there and represented quite well on this board."
Like I stated earlier. You live in that world that makes you believe there exist a racist under every piece of furniture. That is weakness. That is ignorance. You have whipped yourself into such a state that you believe you are perpetually a victim. And that has made you filled with hate.
You are looking for a fight. All it would take is one or two key trigger words and you'd be ready to rumble. And why is this? Because you believe you are a victim.

"Every white racist ".....
Now just stop it. You really wanted to state "every white person"...
Come on. Just admit it. You hate Caucasians. It ok. It may be healthy for you.
That anger you carry is going to burn you up. It festers inside you like a gastric ulcer.
"I want you to get your ass out of the way."....Now what the hell is that supposed to mean? Here we go another generalization. Another racist viewpoint.
Oh...I am not nor is any other white person responsible for the actions of another. So if you have a problem with those "white punks" go see them.
I don't want to help you. You do that on your own. But you can't. Your self loathing victim status prevents you from putting the idiots on ignore and then moving forward.
You'll never break away form the anger. You've found a comfort zone there.
Black people cannot practice racism unitl they own something to do it with. Black people dont own the resources or systems that govern these resources so how can they practice racism? This is assuming you know that racism is a system that benefits one race over another.

Its tickles me you think I'm filled with hate or hate all white people. I have white mentors, a half white daughter and white family members and friends.

I never asked you for your help. I said get your ass (or collective asses) out of the way. You cant do shit to help me (or our collective as Blacks) until you get your shit together.

Anger is nothing but an emotion. There is nothing wrong with anger. It can motivate you to move and do something instead of sitting on your ass. Thats how I got out of the ghetto. The trick is not letting it be your permanent state of emotion. Since I am laughing most of the day I doubt my comfort zone is anger. Nice try but your theory is full of holes.

Well the facts just burn your ass, don't they?

Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”
by Aurelius • October 11, 2014
Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.
Lying piece of crap. It is the black thugs starting the trouble.

Nope, white trash started the crud long ago, and there are plenty still around. Heck, some are posting right here.
Whites started what long ago? They started blacks killing blacks by the thousands in their own neighborhoods or shall we just blame whitely forever and ever and ever for that? Living in poverty is no excuse for what has gone on, just as I remember living in poverty in a poor white neighborhood, but I don't remember anyone in that neighborhood being violent or killing one another. I remember we were all good friends in our struggles, and we kept our grass cut, and our homes repaired and painted, even if it was with cheap materials and do it ourselves labor. Our vehicles were junks, but we somehow kept them going by working on them ourselves. We got foodstamps and welfare as I recall, but we were determined to get off of the programs as quick as we could in life. We learned huge amounts of knowledge from our struggles, and most I know have done well in life. I have many friends who are millionaires now, and they came from nothing. As I recall they never gave up, and they kept on pushing hard until they made it in their personal lives and in their career choices made. I am seeing a new shift in blacks doing the same these days, but the road is still long and hard but they can make it also if they can break the shackles they have placed upon themselves. Blame is a form of a shackle, and they have got to shed themselves of this shackle.

You and John Wayne have it all figured out. What ignorant, racist BS.
That is an idiotic response.
WTF does a late actor have to do with anything?
It is painfully obvious you've run out of ideas, so now you're just lashing outward.....Sad.
FAIL

by Aurelius • October 11, 2014
Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

They've been treated like animals for years, so they will respond in kind.

The history of police aggression and harassment started long before Michael Brown was shot down in the street like a dog with rabies.
Implying black people have the self control of a lower than human species is racism.

To black people, this is the INNOCENT LITTLE BOY living down the street that everyone loved...

thug_zps349776c4.jpg

I rest my fucking case. These shit stains need to get their ass shot off. They don't belong living among other civilized, peaceful people.

I'm more concerned about folks like this:

Racist, NRA Board Member --

View attachment 32792

Homegrown terrorists, such as Bundy Ranch Militia and the Border Klan --

bundy-21.jpg

More ignorant homegrown terrorists --

hutaree9.jpg

militia.png

open-carry-tools.jpg

guns-racism-confederate.jpg
The difference is these people are morons which are so marginalized, they are rendered insignificant.
As opposed to those in Ferguson, MO who decided to take advantage of an opportunity to rob, riot, loot and burn.
And do this to THEIR OWN fellow residents.

Black culture is becoming nothing more then thug culture. There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

Here are some of black people whom you denigrated by your idiotic blanket statement:

Jesssie Norman
Charlie Pride
Bill Cosby
Ben Carson
J.C.Watts
Juan Williams
Thomas Sowell
Kathleen Battle
Leontyine Price
Cira Robinson
Misty Copeland
Toni Morrison

Their culture of which you know nothing about is light years and centuries ahead of your culture of beer and football.

Safe bet that you have no idea who these people (your superiors in every conceivable way) are.
Black people don't do beer and football?
I beg to differ. My friend and I welcomed back to town after a three year absence to beer, football and NASCAR....And he's black. Not that that makes a bit of fucking difference to us.. He likes beer, football, etc.....he is a PERSON.....Who cares about his heritage. He's a guy we like to hang with.
He is one of the nicest people on planet Earth.

Black culture is becoming nothing more then thug culture. There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

Here are some of black people whom you denigrated by your idiotic blanket statement:

Jesssie Norman
Charlie Pride
Bill Cosby
Ben Carson
J.C.Watts
Juan Williams
Thomas Sowell
Kathleen Battle
Leontyine Price
Cira Robinson
Misty Copeland
Toni Morrison

Their culture of which you know nothing about is light years and centuries ahead of your culture of beer and football.

Safe bet that you have no idea who these people (your superiors in every conceivable way) are.
I beg to differ. My friend and I welcomed back to town after a three year absence to beer, football and NASCAR....And he's black. Not that that makes a bit of fucking difference to us.. He likes beer, football, etc.....he is a PERSON.....Who cares about his heritage. He's a guy we like to hang with.

Guy sounds like the polar opposite of asslips.
In other words a nice guy.

To black people, this is the INNOCENT LITTLE BOY living down the street that everyone loved...

thug_zps349776c4.jpg

I rest my fucking case. These shit stains need to get their ass shot off. They don't belong living among other civilized, peaceful people.

I'm more concerned about folks like this:

Racist, NRA Board Member --

View attachment 32792

Homegrown terrorists, such as Bundy Ranch Militia and the Border Klan --

bundy-21.jpg

More ignorant homegrown terrorists --

hutaree9.jpg

militia.png

open-carry-tools.jpg

guns-racism-confederate.jpg

ATTICUS FINCH! Spot on. Love it. Let these illiterate rednecks google that one because you can bet your ass they won't understand your screen name.

If you were here during Cliven Bundy's Excellent Adventure with the BLM, you would have noticed that these rednecks had not a single problem with armed militants parading around the highways and waving their guns in the air and directly at BLM workers.

I can imagine the love for the Bundy Ranch Militia and Border Klan. There are some ignorant right/white wingers on this board. I grew up with some just like em.

We all know how violent those Bundy ranch people were. They ran right over to Las Vegas to loot and burn as the white mob they are.

You stupid fucking idiot, do you really think the Ferguson or St Louis PDs would allow blacks to do this?

bundy-ranch-sniper.png
Those places are in Missouri. I don't think the Nevada PDs would like it much if an out of state police agency were to show up to enforce the law.
What's this got to do with rioters in Ferguson, MO.....?

Jesssie Norman
Charlie Pride
Bill Cosby
Ben Carson
J.C.Watts
Juan Williams
Thomas Sowell
Kathleen Battle
Leontyine Price
Cira Robinson
Misty Copeland
Toni Morrison

Guy sounds like the polar opposite of asslips.
In other words a nice guy.
Yeah..Tommy's a lot of fun.. Keeps me laughing,

Sad to see all these assholes supporting this kind of violence and savagery on here. Liberals really want to see the downfall of this nation.

Black people achieving is not the downfall of this nation. Cave apes like you are.
Do you not see the failure in your comment to matthew?
By responding to his chatter, you give him a forum. As long as he gets a rise out of you and as long as you try to shut him up, he's happy.
He's just pushing your buttons.
If we ignore people like that, they no longer have a forum. Without an audience, they fade into obscurity.

I want to see that Ferguson bunch come on down to Texas and proclaim they're going to "bust some cracker heads." And then actually try and follow through with it...
You would piss yourself. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

Come on down asslips.....
You come up here sissy. I dont have time to waste flying somewhere to play with inbred racists that would only turn red and pee in thier pants if I confronted them.

Well the facts just burn your ass, don't they?
Facts dont burn they simple inform. Nothing was factual about the post.

Forum List

Back