Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

The Japs were nuked not to long ago, how they doing today?

The problem is blacks on average have a low IQ, blame nature not whitey
I thought the Japanese always lived in Japan and I thought the US took care of their military needs so they could concentrate on building their wealth? You cant possibly this ignorant you monkey.

Where is this great black civilization that people are running too?

The cream rises to the top.

Don't blame your failures on Whitey, it makes you sound like your so unequal

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're"; it glaringly displays your lack of intelligence.
I got it right, dumbshit
Chimps like you have a hard time spelling. "your so unequal" Its you're or you are retard. I cant believe you actually thought you got it right. :rofl:

The Japs were nuked not to long ago, how they doing today?

The problem is blacks on average have a low IQ, blame nature not whitey
I thought the Japanese always lived in Japan and I thought the US took care of their military needs so they could concentrate on building their wealth? You cant possibly this ignorant you monkey.
Uhhmm...yes he is.

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're"; it glaringly displays your lack of intelligence.
I got it right, dumbshit
Chimps like you have a hard time spelling. "your so unequal" Its you're or you are retard. I cant believe you actually thought you got it right. :rofl:
He must be one of those white souls that missed the mythical white intelligence gene...LOL!!!

I got it right, dumbshit
He must be one of those white souls that missed the mythical white intelligence gene...LOL!!!

Well I heard it was not good to train your animals for more than 10 minutes at a time. He may be experiencing too much stimulation. Lets let him go back to being a monkey instead of teaching him how to spell.

I doubt most Asians and Latinos will stand by should some blacks try to destroy and kill during a mass riot.

My grandfather is full-blooded Latino. 100% Mexican. Marmalejo clan in WI. They don't play around. My extended family on mom's side is deeply Latino/Spanish and very connected. I kid you not they would not tolerate that kind of crap. It would be a massacre.

There is absolutely no indication "mass riots" will occur accept in the sick minds of ignorant, racist yahoos like yourself.
That's "except", idiot.

I got it right, dumbshit
There's supposed to be a comma after "you are", retard.

I doubt most Asians and Latinos will stand by should some blacks try to destroy and kill during a mass riot.

My grandfather is full-blooded Latino. 100% Mexican. Marmalejo clan in WI. They don't play around. My extended family on mom's side is deeply Latino/Spanish and very connected. I kid you not they would not tolerate that kind of crap. It would be a massacre.

There is absolutely no indication "mass riots" will occur accept in the sick minds of ignorant, racist yahoos like yourself.
That's "except", idiot.

I got it right, dumbshit
There's supposed to be a comma after "you are", retard.

Well, at least you accept the part about "ignorant, racist yahoos like yourself."

Again,,,several death threats in that vid........
I'll bite.

So what?
I think the point is that your people are violent. Hurting people isn't an appropriate way of handling conflict resolution. I guess when you cant speak properly and you have a child like mentality, you must resort to violence. Your community is an embarrassment.
Violent? Dont make me laugh clown. White people are the most violent race to walk the earth and they even documented it to provide proof.
More so than the Hutu's or Tutsi tribes?

A billion times more than any other race combined. Lets start with the Holocaust and skip through history to the crusades and other events. Bring it and lets see the numbers.

holocaust01.jpg

And your grouping American whites into your road in which you are traveling down now ? I mean it's as if your saying that no war was worth fighting, because all of them was whitey just killing to be killing eh ? I bet the Hutu's or the Tutsi's would have wished that whitey intervention would have showed up on the scenes to stop that Genocide don't you ? We know what goes on in the world, and we don't need a biased lesson from you to tell us the way that you see it, because you are wrong in your blanket analogies that are given. Racist!

No blacks alive and none of their parents were slaves. Blacks have been blaming their laziness, immoral behavior, lack of education and lawlessness on slavery long enough. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility Blacks are over represented between 2 and 6 times on welfare rolls, in lack of a high school diploma, in out of wedlock children, violent crimes, robbery, and prison population.

A slave owner that died over 100 years ago didn't cause that. Your fucked up culture did.

So why did your fucked up culture result in more whites being on welfare than any other race? You have the every reason to succeed but you still have whites on welfare. What happened?
I bet you struggle with math often.

I'll bite.

So what?
I think the point is that your people are violent. Hurting people isn't an appropriate way of handling conflict resolution. I guess when you cant speak properly and you have a child like mentality, you must resort to violence. Your community is an embarrassment.
Violent? Dont make me laugh clown. White people are the most violent race to walk the earth and they even documented it to provide proof.
More so than the Hutu's or Tutsi tribes?

A billion times more than any other race combined. Lets start with the Holocaust and skip through history to the crusades and other events. Bring it and lets see the numbers.

holocaust01.jpg

And your grouping American whites into your road in which you are traveling down now ? I mean it's as if your saying that no war was worth fighting, because all of them was whitey just killing to be killing eh ? I bet the Hutu's or the Tutsi's would have wished that whitey intervention would have showed up on the scenes to stop that Genocide don't you ? We know what goes on in the world, and we don't need a biased lesson from you to tell us the way that you see it, because you are wrong in your blanket analogies that are given. Racist!

Yes I am. American whites are white people as well. They attempted genocide on the NA's, enslaved, raped, and tortured Blacks, started a war with Mexico because they were harboring escaped slaves, invaded Vietnam, and invaded Iraq. They follow the same pattern of violence and savagery other whites have in the past.

Now I need to ask you a question. Why are you whining about me using the whites in Europe regarding the Holocaust when you used Blacks in Rwanda? Like I said bring it on. Its all a numbers game and whites have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the most violent by far.

You do realized its amusing for a white racist to call a B;ack person a racist and think it actually bothers the Black person don't you? A white racist calling me racist basically is a badge of honor. It lets me know I am getting to them by telling them the truth about themselves.

No blacks alive and none of their parents were slaves. Blacks have been blaming their laziness, immoral behavior, lack of education and lawlessness on slavery long enough. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility Blacks are over represented between 2 and 6 times on welfare rolls, in lack of a high school diploma, in out of wedlock children, violent crimes, robbery, and prison population.

A slave owner that died over 100 years ago didn't cause that. Your fucked up culture did.

So why did your fucked up culture result in more whites being on welfare than any other race? You have the every reason to succeed but you still have whites on welfare. What happened?
I bet you struggle with math often.

BA in engineering says you lose that bet. I dream in 3 different numbering systems. I sub net computer networks in the binary numbering system. I identify devices on the computer network by the hexadecimal numbering systems. Lastly I count the money I make using the decimal number system. Now explain to me why there are more white people on welfare?

Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”
by Aurelius • October 11, 2014
Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.
Yes. This is all made up. Nobody really said these things. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!!!!!

Forum List

Back