Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

I want to see that Ferguson bunch come on down to Texas and proclaim they're going to "bust some cracker heads." And then actually try and follow through with it...
You would piss yourself. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:
Meaning what, exactly.....This should be good.
Let's see you worm your way out of this one.
Worm my way out of what? Its a known fact white racists have to have 10 to 1 odds or a gun to confront a Black man. Whats amusing is you think I have to worm my way out of something I said and believe to be true.

Sad to see all these assholes supporting this kind of violence and savagery on here. Liberals really want to see the downfall of this nation.

Black people achieving is not the downfall of this nation. Cave apes like you are.
Do you not see the failure in your comment to matthew?
By responding to his chatter, you give him a forum. As long as he gets a rise out of you and as long as you try to shut him up, he's happy.
He's just pushing your buttons.
If we ignore people like that, they no longer have a forum. Without an audience, they fade into obscurity.

What failure am I supposed to be seeing? Check your feral baboon if my replies to him bother you.

I want to see that Ferguson bunch come on down to Texas and proclaim they're going to "bust some cracker heads." And then actually try and follow through with it...
Worm my way out of what? Its a known fact white racists have to have 10 to 1 odds or a gun to confront a Black man. Whats amusing is you think I have to worm my way out of something I said and believe to be true.

Yeah right.....
Missouri police search for suspects in brutal beating caught on tape Fox News

Is they no blacks left in Texass now?

There's plenty of em. They're just more civilized than those in Ferguson.
I guess it's a Southern thing.
So you have no blacks committing crimes in Texass?

Oh they're most definitely responsible for the majority of crime we do have,followed closely by hispanics.
But you wont see them rioting and looting.

The main difference between Asslips and Tank is...

Uh, I got nothing...
You come up here sissy. I dont have time to waste flying somewhere to play with inbred racists that would only turn red and pee in thier pants if I confronted them.
If you can't afford the flight, take a bus. Just remember to sit in the back.
Its not the money. I just don't come to white people. If they want me they come to me.

Come on down asslips.....
You come up here sissy. I dont have time to waste flying somewhere to play with inbred racists that would only turn red and pee in thier pants if I confronted them.

Fear noted....

Yeah right.....

I said white racists. Was this guy a white racist?

Fear noted....
Evasion noted.

Yeah right.....

Weak deflection even for you....

Fear noted....
Evasion noted.
We all did. Just take the bus and stop making excuses. Again, be sure to sit in the back.

Yeah right.....

Weak deflection even for you....
Your weak diversion was noted.

Fear noted....
Evasion noted.
We all did. Just take the bus and stop making excuses. Again, be sure to sit in the back.
I wouldnt take a human transporter to see you punk out. We all know you would turn red and then pink in fear if I looked at you.

Why? Logic tells us that in any population, some will be poor for various reasons. I just did some quick math. It would seem that blacks have 6 to 7 times as many reasons as whites.
One of those reasons is the fact that Blacks dont own the resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. In other words white racism is the problem. If you are going to whine and cry about AA, reparations, etc. Whats left to create opportunities for the masses of Blacks?
It is not racist to own things. You purchase what you need and want with money generated by hard work and innovation. Whitey can not give you a work ethic. The "man" can provide the means to get a good education, but can't learn for you.

AA is racist. Reparations are bullshit, unless you can find me a former slave and a slave owner to pay up.
What is left to create opportunities for the masses of blacks is the same system in place to create opportunities for whites, Asians an Hispanics. HARD WORK! Get used to it.

I never said it was racist to own things. I said the problem is that white racism keeps blacks from owning the things that matter. The resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. If you think AA is so racist and evil why are you not working to give back the gains whites had from 350 years of white AA?
White AA?......Just a minute. White gains? What the fuck are you talking about?
It is this kind of spew that kills the message you attempt to convey.
The only thing that keeps black people from success is themselves.
THat was the purpose of programs such as AA.
I refuse to apologize to you or any other black person if not enough of them took full advantage of AA and other set asides.
I'd really like to be a fly on the wall in the HR office of your employer with you espousing the stuff you post on here.
You are such a hypocrite. You've taken full advantage of your abilities to attain the level of achievement you have, and yet you are STILL miserable.

Fear noted....
Evasion noted.

Fear noted....
Evasion noted.
I wouldnt take a human transporter to see you punk out. We all know you would turn red and then pink in fear if I looked at you.

A human transporter?
Star trek geek living in moms basement? Certainly sounds like it..

Forum List

Back