Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

Why? Logic tells us that in any population, some will be poor for various reasons. I just did some quick math. It would seem that blacks have 6 to 7 times as many reasons as whites.
One of those reasons is the fact that Blacks dont own the resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. In other words white racism is the problem. If you are going to whine and cry about AA, reparations, etc. Whats left to create opportunities for the masses of Blacks?
It is not racist to own things. You purchase what you need and want with money generated by hard work and innovation. Whitey can not give you a work ethic. The "man" can provide the means to get a good education, but can't learn for you.

AA is racist. Reparations are bullshit, unless you can find me a former slave and a slave owner to pay up.
What is left to create opportunities for the masses of blacks is the same system in place to create opportunities for whites, Asians an Hispanics. HARD WORK! Get used to it.

I never said it was racist to own things. I said the problem is that white racism keeps blacks from owning the things that matter. The resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. If you think AA is so racist and evil why are you not working to give back the gains whites had from 350 years of white AA?
White AA?......Just a minute. White gains? What the fuck are you talking about?
It is this kind of spew that kills the message you attempt to convey.
The only thing that keeps black people from success is themselves.
THat was the purpose of programs such as AA.
I refuse to apologize to you or any other black person if not enough of them took full advantage of AA and other set asides.
I'd really like to be a fly on the wall in the HR office of your employer with you espousing the stuff you post on here.
You are such a hypocrite. You've taken full advantage of your abilities to attain the level of achievement you have, and yet you are STILL miserable.
I didnt ask for an apology. You cant apologize for something you didnt do. I said if you hate AA so much and you think its evil why are you not fighting to roll back the gains white people acquired while oppressing blacks via slavery and Jim Crow? 350 years of white AA. Sorry guy but your fake outrage doesnt pass the bullshit test.

I dont have an HR office. I dont work for anyone but myself.

Last edited:
I want to see that Ferguson bunch come on down to Texas and proclaim they're going to "bust some cracker heads." And then actually try and follow through with it...
You would piss yourself. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

Come on down asslips.....
You come up here sissy. I dont have time to waste flying somewhere to play with inbred racists that would only turn red and pee in thier pants if I confronted them.
Ahh..the internet tough guy thingy. Is that supposed to scare anyone?
You may have a BA in engineering. You may draw a handsome paycheck every week or two, but you'll always be a loser. You're loser because you are miserable. You are angry that not everyone agrees with your twisted racist point of view. You are a loser because you see yourself a victim of alleged white racism.
You view all white people as racists. You said so yourself. "ignorant white inbreds"...."white boy"...
It's been a learning experience.
Ya know what's really cool? Is that the black people I associate with would turn their backs and walk away from someone who thinks and believes as you do.

I want to see that Ferguson bunch come on down to Texas and proclaim they're going to "bust some cracker heads." And then actually try and follow through with it...
You would piss yourself. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

Come on down asslips.....
You come up here sissy. I dont have time to waste flying somewhere to play with inbred racists that would only turn red and pee in thier pants if I confronted them.
Ahh..the internet tough guy thingy. Is that supposed to scare anyone?
You may have a BA in engineering. You may draw a handsome paycheck every week or two, but you'll always be a loser. You're loser because you are miserable. You are angry that not everyone agrees with your twisted racist point of view. You are a loser because you see yourself a victim of alleged white racism.
You view all white people as racists. You said so yourself. "ignorant white inbreds"...."white boy"...
It's been a learning experience.
Ya know what's really cool? Is that the black people I associate with would turn their backs and walk away from someone who thinks and believes as you do.
I'm not the one that tried to be the tuff guy. Your feral chimp is the one that wants Black people to come to Texas so he can prove how tuff he is. I dont draw paychecks anymore. I draw profits. Unfortunately for you I am not a good candidate for brainwashing. You are funny with your insistence I am a loser though. All white people are not racist. I know quite a few white women that love me and other Black men like me. I dont see myself as a victim. I see myself as a force of nature. Thats why you are addressing me. You wish you could have me passive and intimidated. Sorry clown. Wrong era. You know whats really funny? I'd bet money some of those Black people you think would turn their backs on me think the same way I do.

Last edited:
I wouldnt take a human transporter to see you punk out. We all know you would turn red and then pink in fear if I looked at you.
Why, have you for Obola?
Dont get mad. Retype your post so it makes sense. Dont be embarrassed of your fear.
So you've got Obola then? It 100% African, so that should make you happy I guess.
You still arent making sense unless you are trying to deflect. If so just tell me you want to change the subject.

Why? Logic tells us that in any population, some will be poor for various reasons. I just did some quick math. It would seem that blacks have 6 to 7 times as many reasons as whites.
One of those reasons is the fact that Blacks dont own the resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. In other words white racism is the problem. If you are going to whine and cry about AA, reparations, etc. Whats left to create opportunities for the masses of Blacks?
It is not racist to own things. You purchase what you need and want with money generated by hard work and innovation. Whitey can not give you a work ethic. The "man" can provide the means to get a good education, but can't learn for you.

AA is racist. Reparations are bullshit, unless you can find me a former slave and a slave owner to pay up.
What is left to create opportunities for the masses of blacks is the same system in place to create opportunities for whites, Asians an Hispanics. HARD WORK! Get used to it.

I never said it was racist to own things. I said the problem is that white racism keeps blacks from owning the things that matter. The resources, jobs, and the systems that govern them. If you think AA is so racist and evil why are you not working to give back the gains whites had from 350 years of white AA?
I refuse to apologize to you or any other black person if not enough of them took full advantage of AA and other set asides.
I'd really like to be a fly on the wall in the HR office of your employer with you espousing the stuff you post on here.
You are such a hypocrite. You've taken full advantage of your abilities to attain the level of achievement you have, and yet you are STILL miserable.
I didnt ask for an apology. You cant apologize for something you didnt do. I said if you hate AA so much and you think its evil why are you not fighting to roll back the gains white people acquired while oppressing blacks via slavery and Jim Crow? 350 years of white AA. Sorry guy but your fake outrage doenst pass the bullshit test.

Busted again....gains whites had from 350 years of white AA
And you now state I had nothing to do with previous policy...
So tell me oh great one, which white people are we talking about who should "give up the gains" they've made?
I don't "hate" AA. I always thought in theory it was a good idea. But when it became a political tool in the hands of ambitious elected office holders, it became a bludgeon.
AA was being used to promote a political agenda.
And how in the hell can anyone living today fight that which happened in past?

I didnt ask for an apology. You cant apologize for something you didnt do. I said if you hate AA so much and you think its evil why are you not fighting to roll back the gains white people acquired while oppressing blacks via slavery and Jim Crow? 350 years of white AA. Sorry guy but your fake outrage doenst pass the bullshit test.

So tell me oh great one, which white people are we talking about who should "give up the gains" they've made?
I don't "hate" AA. I always thought in theory it was a good idea. But when it became a political tool in the hands of ambitious elected office holders, it became a bludgeon.

Busted again? What is it you think you are catching me in? :lol:

You personally dont have any power or relevance. i'm talking about the racist system that is in place and owned by whites in general. When I say "you" dont get confused. I dont know you. I'm talking about whites in general. Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations. Especially since white women benefit the most from it. If you thought AA was a good idea in theory what were your reasons for it? Thats not consistent with your denial whites benefited from 350 years of white AA. You can fight what happened in the past by teaching the feral members of your race to shut up when a Black man is explaining how life is for a Black man. If you want true discussion you need to curb your dogs. There cant be any peace until there is understanding.

You dont have to refer to me as great one. I'm not that full of myself.

Sad to see all these assholes supporting this kind of violence and savagery on here. Liberals really want to see the downfall of this nation.

Black people achieving is not the downfall of this nation. Cave apes like you are.
Do you not see the failure in your comment to matthew?
By responding to his chatter, you give him a forum. As long as he gets a rise out of you and as long as you try to shut him up, he's happy.
He's just pushing your buttons.
If we ignore people like that, they no longer have a forum. Without an audience, they fade into obscurity.

What failure am I supposed to be seeing? Check your feral baboon if my replies to him bother you.
They don't bother me because I do not permit that..
The point I'm attempting to convey is your mistake is letting them bother you. That is the failure.

Sad to see all these assholes supporting this kind of violence and savagery on here. Liberals really want to see the downfall of this nation.

Black people achieving is not the downfall of this nation. Cave apes like you are.
By responding to his chatter, you give him a forum. As long as he gets a rise out of you and as long as you try to shut him up, he's happy.
If we ignore people like that, they no longer have a forum. Without an audience, they fade into obscurity.

What failure am I supposed to be seeing? Check your feral baboon if my replies to him bother you.
The point I'm attempting to convey is your mistake is letting them bother you. That is the failure.
I wouldnt expect them to bother you because you either agree with them passively or actively. You are mistaken if you think they bother me. Its fun for me to make them literally chase their tails. The only thing that is even a distraction is when you are trying to have a legitimate conversation with someone intelligent. its like feeding time at the zoo by the monkey cages.

Last edited:

You personally dont have any power or relevance. i'm talking about the racist system that is in place and owned by whites in general. When I say "you" dont get confused. I dont know you. I'm talking about whites in general. Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations. Especially since white women benefit the most from it. If you thought AA was a good idea in theory what were your reasons for it? Thats not consistent with your denial whites benefited from 350 years of white AA. You can fight what happened in the past by teaching the feral members of your race to shut up when a Black man is explaining how life is for a Black man. If you want true discussion you need to curb your dogs. There cant be any peace until there is understanding.

Ahh, come on now.....Don't try the "hey it wasn't me" nonsense.
Power or relevance? HUH?
Here's a newsflash...That racist system you claim to exist, doesn't.
"Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations....
OK, reparations....FUCKING forget it. Not gonna happen. and no one owes you a God Damned thing.
Now, show me where I whined about AA...Classic.
In theory, AA could have been a wonderful program that LIFTED those into jobs and classrooms that normally would not have been in them.
The practice by which AA was implemented was flawed in that instead of opening doors for the target audience, closed doors for those who were qualified to be in them. At that point AA was changed to a quota system for political purposes.
The Bakke case at U Cal Davis is a perfect example. Bakke argued he as a qualified candidate for a seat in the University was excluded based on a quota system that allowed not for a certain number of shall we say "disadvantaged" candidates, but in fact excluded whites once a certain number of white students was attained.
The University argued ( unsuccessfully) that the goal of their admittance policy was to achieve a representative number of each demographic group in the State of California. A nearly impossible task BTW, however that was not the purpose of any AA meaning. The purpose was to include. AA together with the university's admittance policy was used to exclude those who were not members of the protected classes. The California State Supreme Court struck down the law permitting racial quotas and set asides. The ruling was made deliberately narrow as to apply only to the U of California system.
This is representative of my objection to AA.
Another example.
A friend with which I grew up applied to the U of Pennsylvania. An Ivy league school. In his original application he neglected to reveal that he had a 1/8th Hispanic heritage. He reapplied with the corrected information and was subsequently accepted.
And finally, another friend of mine whop was originally hired into the Steamfitters union in New York City. Once he worked for a mandated period of time, he was told to go to the union office to apply for his "book". He found out that because of a union policy that the apprentice program was under AA and at that time the quota for Whites was filled.
He had to wait almost a year before a slot opened.
Any normal person would see this as alarming and unjust.

I wouldnt expect them to bother you because you either agree with them passively or actively. You are mistaken if you think they bother me. Its fun for me to make them literally chase their tails. The only thing that is even a distraction is when you are trying to have a legitimate conversation with someone intelligent. its like feeding time at the zoo by the monkey cages.
I find his ignorant and bigoted statements repulsive. I choose not respond. That is what I refer to as "not letting it bother me".
By responding, you may think you are having fun, but really..I've seen your angry responses.
Your cross to bear.

I find his ignorant and bigoted statements repulsive. I choose not respond. That is what I refer to as "not letting it bother me".
By responding, you may think you are having fun, but really..I've seen your angry responses.
Your cross to bear.
There in lies your problem. You ignore their idiocy but you feel you need to correct me on mine. I wonder why that is?

My comments and replies may be mean but they are not angry. They are manufactured to produce maximum stress in the cave monkeys brain.

Last edited:

Ahh, come on now.....Don't try the "hey it wasn't me" nonsense.
Power or relevance? HUH?
Here's a newsflash...That racist system you claim to exist, doesn't.
"Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations....
OK, reparations....FUCKING forget it. Not gonna happen. and no one owes you a God Damned thing.
Now, show me where I whined about AA...Classic.
In theory, AA could have been a wonderful program that LIFTED those into jobs and classrooms that normally would not have been in them.
The practice by which AA was implemented was flawed in that instead of opening doors for the target audience, closed doors for those who were qualified to be in them. At that point AA was changed to a quota system for political purposes.
The Bakke case at U Cal Davis is a perfect example. Bakke argued he as a qualified candidate for a seat in the University was excluded based on a quota system that allowed not for a certain number of shall we say "disadvantaged" candidates, but in fact excluded whites once a certain number of white students was attained.
The University argued ( unsuccessfully) that the goal of their admittance policy was to achieve a representative number of each demographic group in the State of California. A nearly impossible task BTW, however that was not the purpose of any AA meaning. The purpose was to include. AA together with the university's admittance policy was used to exclude those who were not members of the protected classes. The California State Supreme Court struck down the law permitting racial quotas and set asides. The ruling was made deliberately narrow as to apply only to the U of California system.
This is representative of my objection to AA.
Another example.
A friend with which I grew up applied to the U of Pennsylvania. An Ivy league school. In his original application he neglected to reveal that he had a 1/8th Hispanic heritage. He reapplied with the corrected information and was subsequently accepted.
And finally, another friend of mine whop was originally hired into the Steamfitters union in New York City. Once he worked for a mandated period of time, he was told to go to the union office to apply for his "book". He found out that because of a union policy that the apprentice program was under AA and at that time the quota for Whites was filled.
He had to wait almost a year before a slot opened.
Any normal person would see this as alarming and unjust.
I see nothing alarming or unjust about any of your examples so I must not be normal. Whites had AA for 350 years with no quotas. How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations? I'd really like to hear your theory on how that stolen time can be handed back to Black and other people of color here in the US to build the legacies that whites had 350 years to do..

Your cross to bear.
There in lies your problem. You ignore their idiocy but you feel you need to correct me on mine. I wonder why that is?

My comments and replies may be mean but they are not angry. They are manufactured to produce maximum stress in the cave monkeys brain.

Why would we be stressed?
You've come right out and said blacks need help to compete,so what do I have to fear from a group of people you claim as incompetent?

Your cross to bear.

Why would we be stressed?
You've come right out and said blacks need help to compete,so what do I have to fear from a group of people you claim as incompetent?
Your stressed because you personally are at the bottom of the food chain. If you actually were able to live without welfare you would be fighting with other non educated whites for a few spots in the white quota. You absoulutely would cry if your boss was a Black guy. I see the stress in your replies. Who do you think you are fooling?

Your cross to bear.

Because you have stated here that you are an educated individual. I would hope that means not just grades in a classroom. That would also mean you should not say "why are you picking on me( correcting) and not him".....Defensive responses such as yours are proof you view yourself as a victim in perpetuity.
For people such as the OP, there is no hope.
An ignorant person is just that. Gone.
When you post such silliness as "mean but not angry" I shrug shoulders in response. Mean or angry...One in the same.

Forum List

Back