Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

Like I said if they don't want police....Let them have their black police force, government and separation from the white man.

No business from the outside world will dare build out of the threat of seeing it go up in flames, looted or robbed. This is what happened to detroit...Fucking savages destroyed it.

How old are you???

How old are you? Don't you see what is going on? These idiots are destroying businesses and asking for exactly what I am asking for. Logic and common sense goes over your 85 iq'ed mind.

You're dumber than dog shit. Please deport yourself to the center of the riots. Idiot.

Your comment about i.q. doesn't affect me, it's a common tactic used by people who claim nothing greater than events they had no personal contribution to.

These idiots are destroying the same thing that every mob destroys, however your agenda, infantile as it is,betrays your attempt at intellectual honesty.
Case in point, how many threads have you started concerning looting, property destruction and bad behavior where the crowds were white??..exactly.

Dumb is a relative term used to describe individuals so inept at life that they must focus on skin color.

Some of you are probably too young to remember the late 60s and 70s. The racial tension today doesn't remotely compare. There were race riots galore back in the day, the rise of the Black Panthers, Black Power movement, etc. They had a legitimate beef too so many whites were sympathetic to the cause but this stuff is trumped up crap designed to demonize law enforcement and line the pockets of a few prominent blowhorns that know how to work the crowd.

Like I said if they don't want police....Let them have their black police force, government and separation from the white man.

No business from the outside world will dare build out of the threat of seeing it go up in flames, looted or robbed. This is what happened to detroit...Fucking savages destroyed it.

How old are you???

How old are you? Don't you see what is going on? These idiots are destroying businesses and asking for exactly what I am asking for. Logic and common sense goes over your 85 iq'ed mind.

You're dumber than dog shit. Please deport yourself to the center of the riots. Idiot.

Your comment about i.q. doesn't affect me, it's a common tactic used by people who claim nothing greater than events they had no personal contribution to.

These idiots are destroying the same thing that every mob destroys, however your agenda, infantile as it is,betrays your attempt at intellectual honesty.
Case in point, how many threads have you started concerning looting, property destruction and bad behavior where the crowds were white??..exactly.

Dumb is a relative term used to describe individuals so inept at life that they must focus on skin color.
How many instances of looting, property destruction and bad behavior perpetrated by white mobs can you think of? The only thing I can think of that comes close is the OWS crap. More Democrat voters.....

Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”
by Aurelius • October 11, 2014
Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.

So you don't think an officer should defend themselves against a thug firing a gun at them? You're a fool.

All these knockout games and destruction of property are in fact the real bull shit.

I'm fine with police defending themselves. It's ignorant racist yahoos arming up and toting in public that concern me.
I'd prefer a society where I do not need to be armed. That is not the case. As long as there are thugs who don't respect the rights and property of others, men who wish to protect their families and property will arm themselves.
Sorry, but I will not surrender to lawless thugs.

I agree Ernie.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.
Blacks don't buy guns? LOL. Your problem is obvious.

Of course they don't buy them, they steal them. But sooner or later ISIS members
Black culture is becoming nothing more then thug culture. There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

I have to disagree, most blacks do not approve of that behavior, but as with the FEAR of Islam, they FEAR a backlash from the, shall we call it the THUGERY!

Giving in to the temptation of violence would benefit racists on both sides. They'd like nothing better than to see race warfare. Gun sales would skyrocket, grocery stores would sell out (since people don't like having to go out for groceries when they might get killed,) and government and law enforcement would be granted unprecedented powers to control the situation.

Count to 10, go home, jerk off, and find something good on tv to watch instead of protesting.

I think this used to be called being in the silent majority.

How old are you???

How many instances of looting, property destruction and bad behavior perpetrated by white mobs can you think of? The only thing I can think of that comes close is the OWS crap. More Democrat voters.....

That's how this country got started in the first place. Recognize this illustration?

Boston%20Tea%20party%202.jpg

Arizona%20Loss%20Unrest_Cham640.jpg

"The majority of the crowd did not respond to the dispersal order and began throwing beer bottles, beer cans and firecrackers at the officers," Dugan said. "Several of the firecrackers rolled underneath a patrol vehicle that was deployed with the Mobile Field Force Units."

article-2520510-19F6C13A00000578-14_634x429.jpg

Large groups of students swarmed neighborhoods near the university’s campus early Sunday morning chanting, lighting fires, setting off fireworks and leaving a trail of destruction in th

Groups of students numbering into the several hundreds each terrorized neighborhoods near campus early while chanting ‘we smell roses,’ according to reports.

Read more: Michigan State University Students riot after Big Ten Championship win first invite to Rose Bowl in decades Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

by Aurelius • October 11, 2014
Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Lying piece of crap. It is the black thugs starting the trouble.

Nope, white trash started the crud long ago, and there are plenty still around. Heck, some are posting right here.
Whites started what long ago? They started blacks killing blacks by the thousands in their own neighborhoods or shall we just blame whitely forever and ever and ever for that? Living in poverty is no excuse for what has gone on, just as I remember living in poverty in a poor white neighborhood, but I don't remember anyone in that neighborhood being violent or killing one another. I remember we were all good friends in our struggles, and we kept our grass cut, and our homes repaired and painted, even if it was with cheap materials and do it ourselves labor. Our vehicles were junks, but we somehow kept them going by working on them ourselves. We got foodstamps and welfare as I recall, but we were determined to get off of the programs as quick as we could in life. We learned huge amounts of knowledge from our struggles, and most I know have done well in life. I have many friends who are millionaires now, and they came from nothing. As I recall they never gave up, and they kept on pushing hard until they made it in their personal lives and in their career choices made. I am seeing a new shift in blacks doing the same these days, but the road is still long and hard but they can make it also if they can break the shackles they have placed upon themselves. Blame is a form of a shackle, and they have got to shed themselves of this shackle.

You and John Wayne have it all figured out. What ignorant, racist BS.
What's racist about what I said ? Point it out and be specific...

"The majority of the crowd did not respond to the dispersal order and began throwing beer bottles, beer cans and firecrackers at the officers," Dugan said. "Several of the firecrackers rolled underneath a patrol vehicle that was deployed with the Mobile Field Force Units."

Large groups of students swarmed neighborhoods near the university’s campus early Sunday morning chanting, lighting fires, setting off fireworks and leaving a trail of destruction in th

Groups of students numbering into the several hundreds each terrorized neighborhoods near campus early while chanting ‘we smell roses,’ according to reports.

Read more: Michigan State University Students riot after Big Ten Championship win first invite to Rose Bowl in decades Daily Mail Online

Football games.... Hardly political, as a matter of fact, I'd bet >75% of the rioters pictured are Liberals.

Nope, white trash started the crud long ago, and there are plenty still around. Heck, some are posting right here.
Whites started what long ago? They started blacks killing blacks by the thousands in their own neighborhoods or shall we just blame whitely forever and ever and ever for that? Living in poverty is no excuse for what has gone on, just as I remember living in poverty in a poor white neighborhood, but I don't remember anyone in that neighborhood being violent or killing one another. I remember we were all good friends in our struggles, and we kept our grass cut, and our homes repaired and painted, even if it was with cheap materials and do it ourselves labor. Our vehicles were junks, but we somehow kept them going by working on them ourselves. We got foodstamps and welfare as I recall, but we were determined to get off of the programs as quick as we could in life. We learned huge amounts of knowledge from our struggles, and most I know have done well in life. I have many friends who are millionaires now, and they came from nothing. As I recall they never gave up, and they kept on pushing hard until they made it in their personal lives and in their career choices made. I am seeing a new shift in blacks doing the same these days, but the road is still long and hard but they can make it also if they can break the shackles they have placed upon themselves. Blame is a form of a shackle, and they have got to shed themselves of this shackle.

Facts that paint blacks as anything but victims are racist. Didn't you know that?

Football games.... Hardly political, as a matter of fact, I'd bet >75% of the rioters pictured are Liberals.

Who said anything about political except you???...I accurately pointed out that there was an absence of threads that documented whites committing property damage, looting or doing what mobs do.

So either you are ignorant of the racist intent of this thread, defend the racist intent of this thread or are trying to move the goal posts...

Black culture is becoming nothing more then thug culture. There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

I have to disagree, most blacks do not approve of that behavior, but as with the FEAR of Islam, they FEAR a backlash from the, shall we call it the THUGERY!
May be, where as could you imagine a black telling another black who voted for Obama, that he didn't vote for Obama ? There is no way he could explain it, now wouldn't you agree ? I wish so that people could get over the skin color issue that is so ignorant, and to do what Martin Luther King had spoke of, and that is to judge a man or woman based upon their character, and not upon their skin color ever.

so you're against affirmative action and all other gvmt sponsored racial preference laws to exclude whites and artificially elevate unqualified negroes..That's good.

It's not their "skin color" that people dislike..it's their destructive, violent "culture".
Not all are destructive or violent, but for the ones that are, they need to be locked up and put away just like any other human being is locked up for being destructive and violent, and this is regardless of the excuses being made for them by those who want it to continue on and on. If you blow it, then learn from it, and for many who get out they do learn from their mistakes, but sadly the recidivism rates are bad as well. I believe in people getting well in life, and turning their lives around, but if this nation keeps allowing bad people who hold to much power and influence over an easily led and influenced sometimes vulnerable people, and for whom will just lead them right back into trouble while they (the powerful trouble makers), hide their hand or involvement in it all, then it will all just keep going around and around in circles.

As much as I disagree with much of what you post, here's a question for you.
Do you not realize that when folk like "matthew, humanbeing, or assorted losers start these threads it's for one purpose only?
It's to create discord and racism between Black and White People, it's not to point out any legitimate issue, it's simply to stoke prejudice based on race.
When you fail to address them based on that fact alone, you help to perpetuate the racism they push.
I have responded to both sides with legitimate questions and statements, so how am I helping them again ? These usmessageboard OP's are created for all sides to respond upon, and for all of us whom are interested in diverse peoples perspectives to review and comment when finally interested too. What would you rather it be then, that people who may bring a rational non-biased perspective to these forums just stay away ? What if two sides who are both racist, and then here they are battling, wouldn't it be great if someone comments to help both sides out ? Sometimes the truth hurts, but it can work as a two edged sword where it swings both ways, and for the person who wants it all their way, well that is a bad thing for them. Is this why AG Holder said that we are all cowards when it comes to talking about race in this nation? It's best to out those who don't think right once consumed within it all, and to try and bring them back to their sanity with a perspective that may help either side that runs off of the rails. Sometimes looking in the mirror helps if one finally becomes truthful to oneself in life. Hiding the truth is an evil thing, even if that truth is not very good to hear or to either side who are slinging it big time at each other. Beware also of those who will try and put words in your mouth, because that happens a lot also in these forums.

Facts that paint blacks as anything but victims are racist. Didn't you know that?
Some of the rebuttals or comments can make it appear that way. Admitting to the problems is best, and then a united approach at fixing them is also best.

May be, where as could you imagine a black telling another black who voted for Obama, that he didn't vote for Obama ? There is no way he could explain it, now wouldn't you agree ? I wish so that people could get over the skin color issue that is so ignorant, and to do what Martin Luther King had spoke of, and that is to judge a man or woman based upon their character, and not upon their skin color ever.

so you're against affirmative action and all other gvmt sponsored racial preference laws to exclude whites and artificially elevate unqualified negroes..That's good.

It's not their "skin color" that people dislike..it's their destructive, violent "culture".
Not all are destructive or violent, but for the ones that are, they need to be locked up and put away just like any other human being is locked up for being destructive and violent, and this is regardless of the excuses being made for them by those who want it to continue on and on. If you blow it, then learn from it, and for many who get out they do learn from their mistakes, but sadly the recidivism rates are bad as well. I believe in people getting well in life, and turning their lives around, but if this nation keeps allowing bad people who hold to much power and influence over an easily led and influenced sometimes vulnerable people, and for whom will just lead them right back into trouble while they (the powerful trouble makers), hide their hand or involvement in it all, then it will all just keep going around and around in circles.

Do you not realize that when folk like "matthew, humanbeing, or assorted losers start these threads it's for one purpose only?
It's to create discord and racism between Black and White People, it's not to point out any legitimate issue, it's simply to stoke prejudice based on race.
When you fail to address them based on that fact alone, you help to perpetuate the racism they push.
I have responded to both sides with legitimate questions and statements, so how am I helping them again ? These usmessageboard OP's are created for all sides to respond upon, and for all of us whom are interested in diverse peoples perspectives to review and comment when finally interested too. What would you rather it be then, that people who may bring a rational non-biased perspective to these forums just stay away ? What if two sides who are both racist, and then here they are battling, wouldn't it be great if someone comments to help both sides out ? Sometimes the truth hurts, but it can work as a two edged sword where it swings both ways, and for the person who wants it all their way, well that is a bad thing for them. Is this why AG Holder said that we are all cowards when it comes to talking about race in this nation? It's best to out those who don't think right once consumed within it all, and to try and bring them back to their sanity with a perspective that may help either side that runs off of the rails. Sometimes looking in the mirror helps if one finally becomes truthful to oneself in life. Hiding the truth is an evil thing, even if that truth is not very good to hear or to either side who are slinging it big time at each other. Beware also of those who will try and put words in your mouth, because that happens a lot also in these forums.

If both sides are racists then you tell them so, not confronting an evil is tantamount to implied consent...

Who said anything about political except you???...I accurately pointed out that there was an absence of threads that documented whites committing property damage, looting or doing what mobs do.

So either you are ignorant of the racist intent of this thread, defend the racist intent of this thread or are trying to move the goal posts...

The main thing is to stay as current as possible, because many things in the past have been fixed or rather things have been put into place to stop them from happening again. People these days are more focused on current events and their implications that lay within the events, and not instead going back and finding accusatory things that would be applied to current events in order to make excuses for or to justify current events when not really connected or are being connected for all the wrong reasons. The reason the past is invoked many times is for political reasons or for empowering those who can use that past to their advantages, even when it shouldn't really apply any longer but their making it apply is their hopes always for whom does these sorts of things.

Last edited:

If both sides are racists then you tell them so, not confronting an evil is tantamount to implied consent...
OK, your a racist is that the way it is done ? Now just because I called you that first, doesn't mean that I don't know of others who are that also. Now should I have called them that first because you say so or you think so (or) did that just surprise you ? Many feel that the shoe doesn't fit their foot also, but in many cases it does they just hide it better or they think they hide it better.

White racists will try to pretend the can discount any proof of white misdeeds by pulling rules out of their asses. It never fails they will make up an excuse.

Some of you are probably too young to remember the late 60s and 70s. The racial tension today doesn't remotely compare. There were race riots galore back in the day, the rise of the Black Panthers, Black Power movement, etc. They had a legitimate beef too so many whites were sympathetic to the cause but this stuff is trumped up crap designed to demonize law enforcement and line the pockets of a few prominent blowhorns that know how to work the crowd.
It seems that way to you but not to all..There was more violence on US streets during that period than in Nam...

You can tell by looking at their asses....

Forum List

Back