Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Now aren't those the most stupid statements you could make? You know nothing of Wilson. You didn't see him in action. All you know is that he performed his job properly.

He was assaulted while on the job, a man, twice his size fought him for his gun, (gun residue on his hand) the perpetrator didn't stop when commanded to do so and kept on coming at him in a fierce way again to assault him and he shot him. Brown was used to bullying people. He thought he could have his was with Wilson. He lost.

No, guy, doing his job properly would be arresting a live suspect, not shooting someone for a petty crime.

If he didn't think he could take this guy who was twice his size, he shouldn't have initiated a physical confrontation.

He assaulted a cop,thats hardly a petty crime.
And it's his job to initiate contact with criminals you dimwit.
What is the maximum penalty for being convicted of putting a red mark on an officer's cry baby cheek?

I dont care if he punched him or not. Fact is he went for officer Wilsons gun and witnesses said he charged him.
You would have done the same thing in Wilsons position.

Your leaving out the fact that Wilson went for his gun first. What would you do if you were a black guy and this crazy ass white dude says I'm gonna shoot you while he's got his hand on his gun? Do you A) let him shoot you... or B) reach for his gun in a last ditch effort to save your life?
Holy crap the stupid stick is flying around a lot today!! If you have to ask this, you're a lost soul!!

No, guy, doing his job properly would be arresting a live suspect, not shooting someone for a petty crime.

If he didn't think he could take this guy who was twice his size, he shouldn't have initiated a physical confrontation.

HAHAHA! I wonder if that is in the Police Officer's Manual. Approach and give tickets to only those you think you can outfight. Let everyone else go.
Anyway, his "physical confrontation" was telling him to get out of the way of traffic. Get out of the street. Suppose that's not allowed?
Nope, because the black man is the one in charge in that situation. Just ask on here.
Yeah the "unarmed" black teen "walking" down the street is in charge over the armed wet pants white guy in the POLICE CAR. Then the teen runs.. what 30feet away and the cop decides to get out and start shooting... then he's surprised that the guy he's shooting at and has hit a couple times actually charges him... so he kills the teen... maybe the cop should have stopped shooting after he shot a hole in this car.

Again,how smart do you need to be not to start shit with the cops?
Good riddance to bad rubbish...
Of course it doesn't take much intelligence to keep out of trouble. Who said this Mike Brown was smart? I assume he wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree.
he was going to college. Haven't you listened to the media!! He was so smart. Just listen harder.

Now aren't those the most stupid statements you could make? You know nothing of Wilson. You didn't see him in action. All you know is that he performed his job properly.

He was assaulted while on the job, a man, twice his size fought him for his gun, (gun residue on his hand) the perpetrator didn't stop when commanded to do so and kept on coming at him in a fierce way again to assault him and he shot him. Brown was used to bullying people. He thought he could have his was with Wilson. He lost.

he got hit with the stupid stick. he has an excuse.

Multiple times obviously.

And like Brown, he keeps attacking, but it isn't
Man, that is brutal. Burn down shit if you don't like it. Damn, Nasty little puds, grow up already. We got justice. Brown deserved to get shot. All he had to do was respect his fellow human beings, I know, blacks don't have to do that, we are post racial and all that stupid shit.
Yeah almost as bad as killing someone cause you are scared.
yes, it is different than a backyard barbeque. Dude, I really don't give a sh1t what you think. You know nothing about it. You wouldn't ever know it cause you'd crap in your pants and run away!!!
What would you want me to do, just stand there as the cop unloads his weapon into me?

Isn't that what you would do? You're some big tough guy right, you don't fear people with guns. You must be superman. so yeah!!
When I was 18 I ran a 4.3 40, by the time the cop got out of his car I'd have been 80 feet and dodging... not 30feet and turning around. Further if I had punched that cop twice in the head he would not have "recovered" fast enough to get out and start shooting at me. Esp. not when I was 18.

What is the maximum penalty for being convicted of putting a red mark on an officer's cry baby cheek?

I dont care if he punched him or not. Fact is he went for officer Wilsons gun and witnesses said he charged him.

Your leaving out the fact that Wilson went for his gun first. What would you do if you were a black guy and this crazy ass white dude says I'm gonna shoot you while he's got his hand on his gun? Do you A) let him shoot you... or B) reach for his gun in a last ditch effort to save your life?
Holy crap the stupid stick is flying around a lot today!! If you have to ask this, you're a lost soul!!
The cop lost my support somewhere around the 3rd to 12th shot he fired.

good for you! had the 300 pound guy stopped coming after the cop, I'm sure he would have stopped. It's too damn bad for you that three other black witnesses confirm that story!!!

man it sucks when facts win a discussion.

HAHAHA! I wonder if that is in the Police Officer's Manual. Approach and give tickets to only those you think you can outfight. Let everyone else go.
Anyway, his "physical confrontation" was telling him to get out of the way of traffic. Get out of the street. Suppose that's not allowed?
Nope, because the black man is the one in charge in that situation. Just ask on here.
Yeah the "unarmed" black teen "walking" down the street is in charge over the armed wet pants white guy in the POLICE CAR. Then the teen runs.. what 30feet away and the cop decides to get out and start shooting... then he's surprised that the guy he's shooting at and has hit a couple times actually charges him... so he kills the teen... maybe the cop should have stopped shooting after he shot a hole in this car.

Again,how smart do you need to be not to start shit with the cops?
Good riddance to bad rubbish...
Of course it doesn't take much intelligence to keep out of trouble. Who said this Mike Brown was smart? I assume he wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Thinning the herd isn't a bad thing. Darwin was right...

good for you! had the 300 pound guy stopped coming after the cop, I'm sure he would have stopped. It's too damn bad for you that three other black witnesses confirm that story!!!

Why can't the cop just get back in his car and drive away as the boy he shot two to three times bleeds out? Why does he have to kill him? Why the coup de grace?

Man, that is brutal. Burn down shit if you don't like it. Damn, Nasty little puds, grow up already. We got justice. Brown deserved to get shot. All he had to do was respect his fellow human beings, I know, blacks don't have to do that, we are post racial and all that stupid shit.
yes, it is different than a backyard barbeque. Dude, I really don't give a sh1t what you think. You know nothing about it. You wouldn't ever know it cause you'd crap in your pants and run away!!!
What would you want me to do, just stand there as the cop unloads his weapon into me?

Isn't that what you would do? You're some big tough guy right, you don't fear people with guns. You must be superman. so yeah!!
When I was 18 I ran a 4.3 40, by the time the cop got out of his car I'd have been 80 feet and dodging... not 30feet and turning around. Further if I had punched that cop twice in the head he would not have "recovered" fast enough to get out and start shooting at me. Esp. not when I was 18.
But when you were 18, I bet, now I'm giving you some benefit of a doubt here, but I bet, you didn't steal cigars, intimidate little chinese men and punch cops. What a wasted time in your life. You could have been on all those police most wanted boards.

Why can't the cop just get back in his car and drive away as the boy he shot two to three times bleeds out? Why does he have to kill him? Why the coup de grace?
god, the stupid stick keeps striking home.

hey, why couldn't the kid just respect what the officer was telling him?

But when you were 18, I bet, now I'm giving you some benefit of a doubt here, but I bet, you didn't steal cigars, intimidate little chinese men and punch cops. What a wasted time in your life. You could have been on all those police most wanted boards.
I used to drag race alot... Used to fight alot... When I was that age I lived in south florida... let's just say race issues are not new. But I was like teflon... too slippery to get caught :)

Dunno... cause he was a dumb ass with a chip on his shoulder? Maybe some girl dumped him? How the hell would I know what drove him to stupid that day?

When I'm like... 19 some guy comes to my house to kill me over a girl. It's on my street. I punched him one time he went right to the ground. He pulled a weapon... fortunately for me it was just a knife... so I ran got a gun... and politely asked him to leave. We became friends a week later.

Dunno... cause he was a dumb ass with a chip on his shoulder? Maybe some girl dumped him? How the hell would I know what drove him to stupid that day?

When I'm like... 19 some guy comes to my house to kill me over a girl. It's on my street. I punched him one time he went right to the ground. He pulled a weapon... fortunately for me it was just a knife... so I ran got a gun... and politely asked him to leave. We became friends a week later.
And guess what, because he was stupid, not the cop. Because Brown was stupid, your words, he lost his life. His should be a lesson on what not to do. Instead, the focus is on the cop. Now fnn stupid is that? By you no less. Again, your stupid is exposed today!

And guess what, because he was stupid, not the cop. Because Brown was stupid, your words, he lost his life. His should be a lesson on what not to do. Instead, the focus is on the cop. Now fnn stupid is that? By you no less. Again, your stupid is exposed today!
My stupid? ROFL... Dude.. can I call you dude? The cop had other options than killing the kid, that you can't see that doesn't make me stupid.

put it another way...

Yes, Mike Brown has no one to blame for getting killed but himself.

However, Wilson killed a teen and he also has no one to blame but himself for making that choice.

My stupid? ROFL... Dude.. can I call you dude? The cop had other options than killing the kid, that you can't see that doesn't make me stupid.

put it another way...

However, Wilson killed a teen and he also has no one to blame but himself for making that choice.
and there is that stupid stick hitting you again. The kid could have listened to the cop, it isn't the other way around you moron!!! What part of it don't you get? Oh wait, damn that stupid stick again.

put it another way...

and there is that stupid stick hitting you again. The kid could have listened to the cop, it isn't the other way around you moron!!! What part of it don't you get? Oh wait, damn that stupid stick again.
Have you ever been in a fight? Did you kill the other person, or did you let them go?

Did you ever tell someone what to do and they refused even got angry at you? If so did you kill them or let it go?

You can call me stupid all you like. It won't change the fact that this cop did not have to kill this boy. Which person was supposed to be the guy in charge of the situation the cop or the teen? Is that how you take charge of a situation? Kill people?

put it another way...

Have you ever been in a fight? Did you kill the other person, or did you let them go?

Did you ever tell someone what to do and they refused even got angry at you? If so did you kill them or let it go?

You can call me stupid all you like. It won't change the fact that this cop did not have to kill this boy. Which person was supposed to be the guy in charge of the situation the cop or the teen? Is that how you take charge of a situation? Kill people?
300lb kid with a kill mentality. The moment, now listen carefully, the moment he put his hand on the gun was the moment of emence stupid. At that time, he was going to take that stupid white cop out. You know that is exactly what he said. Gee, just listen to his step father telling everyone to burn it all fnnn down. Seems like an at home mentality. Seems you don't like white folk. Ain't that a shame. you're just lost in your stupid.

I've been in many a fight and I know when to concede. It seemed brown was in it to the end. his. BTW, one big message I learned was to stop when a gun is pointed at me. I realized a long time ago I wasn't superman and that a bullet more than likely wasn't going to bounce off my chest if it hit me. Brown, had other thoughts of stupid I guess.

put it another way...

300lb kid with a kill mentality. The moment, now listen carefully, the moment he put his hand on the gun was the moment of emence stupid. At that time, he was going to take that stupid white cop out. You know that is exactly what he said. Gee, just listen to his step father telling everyone to burn it all fnnn down. Seems like an at home mentality. Seems you don't like white folk. Ain't that a shame. you're just lost in your stupid.

I've been in many a fight and I know when to concede. It seemed brown was in it to the end. his. BTW, one big message I learned was to stop when a gun is pointed at me. I realized a long time ago I wasn't superman and that a bullet more than likely wasn't going to bounce off my chest if it hit me. Brown, had other thoughts of stupid I guess.

First off I'm a white guy. Second I already said it's the kids fault. Third the kid didn't have his hands on the gun when he was 30' away, so CLEARLY after the gun went off in the car the kid got scared and started running off. The cop made the active choice of killing the boy after the first shot went off in the car.. So! shot fired in the confusion of fight over gun.. as cop is saying I'm gonna shoot you. Then right after shot Brown runs 30' and cop gets out of car. Yes? Cop could have stayed in car and waited for back up Yes?

He clearly admitted that on TV the other day to Stenapolous or whatever his name is. He thought to himself... can I get away with killing this kid... then he proceeded to unload his weapon at the teen who was 30' or so away at the time.. then as he was unloading his gun into the teen, the teen charged, this from the officer and the corroborated witnesses. Suicide by dumb ass cop. The cop did not give him the opportunity to give up after the first shot was fired in the car. He unloaded his gun into the kid and as he did so the kid charged. What would you do if someone was unloading their gun into you... just stand there?

Last edited:

put it another way...

First off I'm a white guy. Second I already said it's the kids fault. Third the kid didn't have his hands on the gun when he was 30' away, so CLEARLY after the gun went off in the car the kid got scared and started running off. The cop made the active choice of killing the boy after the first shot went off in the car.. So! shot fired in the confusion of fight over gun.. as cop is saying I'm gonna shoot you. Then right after shot Brown runs 30' and cop gets out of car. Yes? Cop could have stayed in car and called for back up Yes?

He clearly admitted that on TV the other day to Stenapolous or whatever his name is. He thought to himself... can I get away with killing this kid... then he proceeded to unload his weapon at the teen who was 30' or so away at the time.. then as he was unloading his gun into the teen, the teen charged, this from the officer and the corroborated witnesses. Suicide by dumb ass cop. The cop did not give him the opportunity to give up after the first shot was fired in the car. He unloaded his gun into the kid and as he did so the kid charged. What would you do if someone was unloading their gun into you... just stand there?
How's the cop a dumbass when he has the gun? you just can't get away from the stupid.

You should probably give it up. you're just falling deeper into stupidity. You are definitely making me shake my head in wonder at what the heck your problem is. But dude you've lost it. stupid has found you, landed and walked on board.

Last edited:

put it another way...

First off I'm a white guy. Second I already said it's the kids fault. Third the kid didn't have his hands on the gun when he was 30' away, so CLEARLY after the gun went off in the car the kid got scared and started running off. The cop made the active choice of killing the boy after the first shot went off in the car.. So! shot fired in the confusion of fight over gun.. as cop is saying I'm gonna shoot you. Then right after shot Brown runs 30' and cop gets out of car. Yes? Cop could have stayed in car and called for back up Yes?

How's the cop a dumbass when he has the gun? you just can't get away from the stupid.

You should probably give it up. you're justing falling deeper into stupidity. You are definitely making me shake my head in wonder at what the heck your problem is. But dude you've lost it. stupid has found you, landed and walked on board.
That cop will have to live with what he did the rest of his life. Again you can call me stupid all you like but that wont change the fact that both you and this cop feel the only way you can win a fight against a big black dude is to kill him. Even when you are SITTING IN AN SUV. You can't think of one other thing you can do WHILE YOU ARE SITTING IN AN SUV. And I'm the dumb ass.

You should probably give it up. you're justing falling deeper into stupidity. You are definitely making me shake my head in wonder at what the heck your problem is. But dude you've lost it. stupid has found you, landed and walked on board.
That cop will have to live with what he did the rest of his life. Again you can call me stupid all you like but that wont change the fact that both you and this cop feel the only way you can win a fight against a big black dude is to kill him. Even when you are SITTING IN AN SUV. You can't think of one other thing you can do WHILE YOU ARE SITTING IN AN SUV. And I'm the dumb ass.
and the stupid juice just keeps flowing. Dude, do you read what you post? Really, I mean how can you be so stupid. Of course the cop has to live with it. What other choice does he have? that kid ruined the cops life as well as his own. so the kid ruined two families because of his aggressions.

No, the other way out was for the young man to stop being the aggressor. The cop was doing his job. more stupid. i do not feel sorry for the cop, i am proud of him!!!

Edit: BTW, I'm disappointed in the racists who think a white cop can't do his job when a black criminal attacks him. And then, do and say nothing when 70 other blacks are killed by other blacks and that seems ok, no outrage at all. That pisses me off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back