Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

so attack the source when you have to admit that frankly, this wasn't a thorough forensic or investigation.

Even if he did..so what?
Put yourself in that teens shoes. Your life sucks. You just flunked your first test in community college. Your girl dumped you cause your fat. You can't even afford the cheap ass cigars.. So you say screw it I'm gonna be the dumb ass angry black man that everyone wants me to be. Maybe to a spin in the joint since that will be easier than studying history.

You just bagged some cigars from some foreigner that invaded your hood.

You are walking back to your homie's pad to rip and replace that crap with some stink weed and get chill, when some white honky pig tells you to get off "his" road. It's your road not his road so you tell the honky to ___ himself. Your friend pats you on the back for a job well done telling the cop off, hell this is good entertainment. Then the cop starts talking on the radio to his friends telling them he's got the n__er that stole the cigs. Your like oh shit let's split. Then the honky tries to run you over with his suv. He then tries to slam the door in your face so you push it shut. You realize this white honky is gonna kill you over 5dollars worth of cigars. So you try your best to survive. But the honky goes for his gun. So you punch him and try to get his hands off the gun. But then the honky starts shooting at you so you run. But he doesn't stop shooting so you turn and charge him ... boom one shot boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot slowing down ... boom another shot... light getting dim... boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot...

Why such a long post to tell me Dirt Nap was a moron?
When I left home I lived in a house with no electricity,no gas,no hot water and we cooked in the fireplace.
Yet I didnt strong arm rob anyone and worked my way out of poverty.
He'll get no sympathy from me.
Who will get no sympathy from you, the dead moron? I'm pretty sure the moron is not in a position to receive said sympathy.

Let's put it the way Christ would have... Let he who is without sin... unload your pistol into this teen.

Thou shalt not steal.
And I'm pretty sure God wouldn't approve of attacking an officer.
You think god would approve of the police officer deciding to become the teen's executioner?

You're a moron, and this little act is weak.

Put yourself in that teens shoes. Your life sucks. You just flunked your first test in community college. Your girl dumped you cause your fat. You can't even afford the cheap ass cigars.. So you say screw it I'm gonna be the dumb ass angry black man that everyone wants me to be. Maybe to a spin in the joint since that will be easier than studying history.

You just bagged some cigars from some foreigner that invaded your hood.

You are walking back to your homie's pad to rip and replace that crap with some stink weed and get chill, when some white honky pig tells you to get off "his" road. It's your road not his road so you tell the honky to ___ himself. Your friend pats you on the back for a job well done telling the cop off, hell this is good entertainment. Then the cop starts talking on the radio to his friends telling them he's got the n__er that stole the cigs. Your like oh shit let's split. Then the honky tries to run you over with his suv. He then tries to slam the door in your face so you push it shut. You realize this white honky is gonna kill you over 5dollars worth of cigars. So you try your best to survive. But the honky goes for his gun. So you punch him and try to get his hands off the gun. But then the honky starts shooting at you so you run. But he doesn't stop shooting so you turn and charge him ... boom one shot boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot slowing down ... boom another shot... light getting dim... boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot...

When I left home I lived in a house with no electricity,no gas,no hot water and we cooked in the fireplace.
Who will get no sympathy from you, the dead moron? I'm pretty sure the moron is not in a position to receive said sympathy.

Let's put it the way Christ would have... Let he who is without sin... unload your pistol into this teen.

Thou shalt not steal.
You think god would approve of the police officer deciding to become the teen's executioner?

They have to deflect, they got nothing left.

The officer did not act as executioner, MB arranged his own.

Thou shalt not steal.

They have to deflect, they got nothing left.

The officer did not act as executioner, MB arranged his own.

Call it unintentional suicide by cop.

if its your life's work like a business you might think differently

No, no, there's never a situation where I'd want to kill someone over stuff that's already insured and can be replaced.

But I'm not a sociopath who fantasizes about shooting people all day like you do.

no you are a sociopath who has wet dreams over jack booted government thugs killing gun owners

no you are a sociopath who has wet dreams over jack booted government thugs killing gun owners

Because so many of you nuts are out htere with guns, we have jackbooted thugs like Wilson and militarized police departments. Exactly how are you keeping us "Free" again?

Lol! Wanting others to keep you free. Funny stuff Porky.

No, i don't want you to "keep me free", I'm just pointing out the absurdity of you clowns insisting that you need all these guns to keep you free.

Because the Cops will ALWAYS have bigger guns.

Because so many of you nuts are out htere with guns, we have jackbooted thugs like Wilson and militarized police departments. Exactly how are you keeping us "Free" again?
Wait, so you believe that if citizens didn't legally have guns , the police would stop carrying them?

:rofl: Joe you are brain damaged son.

STFU gun banning moron. its blacks with illegal guns who are the reason for so many police

Lol! Wanting others to keep you free. Funny stuff Porky.

No, i don't want you to "keep me free", I'm just pointing out the absurdity of you clowns insisting that you need all these guns to keep you free.

Because the Cops will ALWAYS have bigger guns.

they normally do not. until May 19, 1986, most citizens had better weapons than most cops. Most cops only had revolvers and pump shotguns. we had colt 1911s, browning High powers and benelli shotguns

so as usually brain dead joe-you are wrong

Wait, so you believe that if citizens didn't legally have guns , the police would stop carrying them?

Joe you are brain damaged son.

You mean like the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany where there almost no officer related shootings.

That in Japan, Tokyo the police only had to draw their weapons five times and only had to fire once.

The problem with you gun nuts, besides compensating for tiny peckers, is that you look at 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries and police officers armed like they are going to war and you can't imagine it should be any other way.

they normally do not. until May 19, 1986, most citizens had better weapons than most cops. Most cops only had revolvers and pump shotguns. we had colt 1911s, browning High powers and benelli shotguns

But what's happened SINCE 1986. The police are getting automatic weapons, they are getting tanks, they are getting drones, they are getting surplus military equipment.

And the NRA will go out there and say, "The Founding Fathers totally wanted Cleetus and Billy-Bob to have a 100 round drum magazine and Teflon coated armor piercing bullets."

But what's happened SINCE 1986. The police are getting automatic weapons, they are getting tanks, they are getting drones, they are getting surplus military equipment.

And the NRA will go out there and say, "The Founding Fathers totally wanted Cleetus and Billy-Bob to have a 100 round drum magazine and Teflon coated armor piercing bullets."

if you trust a cop with such a weapon, why do you soil your miniskirt over Cleetus having one

if you trust a cop with such a weapon, why do you soil your miniskirt over Cleetus having one

Mostly because cops are trained professionals who should be screened before they are assigned weapons.

Officer Wilson might be an abberation, but most cops don't shoot people randomly.

racist is a term mostly eunuchs and castratis use when they are losing an argument. scratch a male gun banner and you generally find a female and a coward

You're the one who brought race into the argument, spanky, not me.

Officer Wilson might be an abberation, but most cops don't shoot people randomly.

That's right........officer Wilson came up the street, encountered Brown and opened fire, enthusiastically emptying his magazine for the sheer fun of it!!:up:

Except only about 179 people think that!!!

Im laughing.........a quick look at polls shows very clearly that people think Brown got his hat knocked off because he was a dick.

1 in 4 Americans supported Wilson knocking Browns hat off..........because they think he was a dick:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Poll Do you agree with the decision not to indict the officer in the Ferguson shooting

Blog Poll reveals public thinks there should be no Ferguson indictment and expects violent reaction

Forum List

Back