Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Let's turn this around. Cops steal stuff too. They are human as well. So this cop shoplifts some cigars and strong arms the clerk. Then the cop is walking down the street and some gang banger who knows the cop stole from his bud the clerk tries to run over the cop with his SUV to make a citizen's arrest. Then the cop starts beating on the gang banger. Then the gangbanger goes for his legal CC. Then the cop reaches for the gun. In the tussle the gun goes off in the car. Then the unarmed cop runs and the gangbanger gets out and shoots the cop 8 times 2 are grazes with 6 of the shots barely missing innocent bystanders.

So ... you think the gangbanger goes to jail?

You think god would have a problem with the gangbanger executing the cop?

Let's turn this around. Cops steal stuff too. They are human as well. So this cop shoplifts some cigars and strong arms the clerk. Then the cop is walking down the street and some gang banger who knows the cop stole from his bud the clerk tries to run over the cop with his SUV to make a citizen's arrest. Then the cop starts beating on the gang banger. Then the gangbanger goes for his legal CC. Then the cop reaches for the gun. In the tussle the gun goes off in the car. Then the cop runs and the gangbanger gets out and shoots the cop 8 times 2 are grazes with 6 of the shots barely missing innocent bystanders.

Stop with the fantasy land shit...

Let's turn this around. Cops steal stuff too. They are human as well. So this cop shoplifts some cigars and strong arms the clerk. Then the cop is walking down the street and some gang banger who knows the cop stole from his bud the clerk tries to run over the cop with his SUV to make a citizen's arrest. Then the cop starts beating on the gang banger. Then the gangbanger goes for his legal CC. Then the cop reaches for the gun. In the tussle the gun goes off in the car. Then the cop runs and the gangbanger gets out and shoots the cop 8 times 2 are grazes with 6 of the shots barely missing innocent bystanders.

All I did was change positions with the actors, why is that fantasy?

If you can't answer these questions... that shows me you don't want to put your feet in the other guy's shoes. This is what Jesus tried to teach us. Love each other turn cheek. The cop missed an opportunity to grow. Killing the kid was not the right choice.

Just stop....

Ummm, the gangbangers duty is to call the police, so yes, he would have been guilty of murder

A police officer is sworn to protect and to serve.

You really aren't that thick are you?

Just stop....
Not my style. Give me a reason to stop.

Ummm, the gangbangers duty is to call the police, so yes, he would have been guilty of murder

I see so if a citizen does the same thing the cop did he's a murder. Interesting. So the badge allows people to get away with murder.

But yes, I'm very thick headed.

Why such a long post to tell me Dirt Nap was a moron?
When I left home I lived in a house with no electricity,no gas,no hot water and we cooked in the fireplace.
Yet I didnt strong arm rob anyone and worked my way out of poverty.
He'll get no sympathy from me.

And you had to walk sixteen miles through a blinding snowstorm to get to school. Every day. Even in April.

If you can't answer these questions... that shows me you don't want to put your feet in the other guy's shoes. This is what Jesus tried to teach us. Love each other turn cheek. The cop missed an opportunity to grow. Killing the kid was not the right choice.

Nope sorry.

Despite your use of moral equivalency the cop did the right thing.

Brown made bad choices and died for them, such is life.

Just stop....
Not my style. Give me a reason to stop.

Here's a good reason....you're making yourself look like an idiot.
But continue if you must..

Why such a long post to tell me Dirt Nap was a moron?
When I left home I lived in a house with no electricity,no gas,no hot water and we cooked in the fireplace.
Yet I didnt strong arm rob anyone and worked my way out of poverty.
He'll get no sympathy from me.

And you had to walk sixteen miles through a blinding snowstorm to get to school. Every day. Even in April.

Not in Houston.

I see so if a citizen does the same thing the cop did he's a murder. Interesting. So the badge allows people to get away with murder.

But yes, I'm very thick headed.

You need to stop calling it murder. It was self defense.

[

Not what the witnesses said. If you continue to make shit up I'm done with you.

You were done before you started.

Here it is, a chart of what the Witnesses ACTUALLY Said.

16 Witnesses said that Brown had his hands up.

7 said he was on his knees.

17 said that Wilson shot at him while he was fleeing.

only 7 said that he charged the truck.

table-finalfinalup.png

[

table-finalfinalup.png

To bad for you and your witlesses the autopsy doesnt support your case.
Next....

[

table-finalfinalup.png

We're these made under oath during the Grand Jury investigation?

Well, that's a good point. Let's talk about that.

Darren Wilson s unusual unorthodox actions after shooting Michael Brown.

Others also moved forward in a way that several experts described as unusual. The officers who interviewed Wilson after the shooting did not record the conversation, for example. And the medical examiner did not take photographs—because his camera’s battery was dead—nor measurements at the scene of the crime—because what had happened was “self-explanatory.”

Now, imagine that. No crime scene photos because the "battery was dead".

No shooting incident report was made public for months.

but there's more, Spanky...

Darren Wilson failed to follow what is considered to be standard protocol after a shooting. And he was hardly the only one. The transcripts from grand jury testimony make evident that police carried out numerous actions that experts say are highly unusual. First of all, Wilson drove himself back to the police station, put his own gun into evidence and quickly washed blood off his hands without anyone photographing them first, reports the Washington Post. Apparently “there was no photographer available” and Wilson seemed to be more concerned with getting someone else’s blood off his body than preserving evidence. “His concern was not of evidence, but as a biohazard or what possible blood hazards it might attract,” said an FBI agent.

Well, that's a good point. Let's talk about that.

Darren Wilson s unusual unorthodox actions after shooting Michael Brown.

Others also moved forward in a way that several experts described as unusual. The officers who interviewed Wilson after the shooting did not record the conversation, for example. And the medical examiner did not take photographs—because his camera’s battery was dead—nor measurements at the scene of the crime—because what had happened was “self-explanatory.”

Now, imagine that. No crime scene photos because the "battery was dead".

No shooting incident report was made public for months.

but there's more, Spanky...

Darren Wilson failed to follow what is considered to be standard protocol after a shooting. And he was hardly the only one. The transcripts from grand jury testimony make evident that police carried out numerous actions that experts say are highly unusual. First of all, Wilson drove himself back to the police station, put his own gun into evidence and quickly washed blood off his hands without anyone photographing them first, reports the Washington Post. Apparently “there was no photographer available” and Wilson seemed to be more concerned with getting someone else’s blood off his body than preserving evidence. “His concern was not of evidence, but as a biohazard or what possible blood hazards it might attract,” said an FBI agent.

A blog from a former sports editor? And what the hell is a slatest?

Forum List

Back