Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Please....Don't post anymore. You are giving yourself away.

As a rational person?

Don't worry, I'm not trying to keep it secret.
No....Why would you not keep people guessing as to your level of stupidity, rather than post here and remove all doubt.

Whatever will I do? I flunked the Racist Mouthbreather IQ Test!
Stand on the front lines with them as they wash your sorry butt down the street with a Water Cannon for acting like an animal.

They are acting and behaving like animals in response to a known criminal who had just beaten down a store clerk.

They lied their asses off about being shot in the back as well. The tests showed he was shot in the front as the police had stated.

Please....Don't post anymore. You are giving yourself away.

As a rational person?

Don't worry, I'm not trying to keep it secret.
No....Why would you not keep people guessing as to your level of stupidity, rather than post here and remove all doubt.

Whatever will I do? I flunked the Racist Mouthbreather IQ Test!
Well sorry... I had no idea how far I had to dumb down when attempting to say something you. Evidently I need to talk REAL STUPID for you.

They have SO shown they were going to "demonstrate" within the laws (rolling eyes)

"The protests in Ferguson, Mo., on Friday night grew larger than previous days’ gatherings of protesters, despite the rain and cold weather. Police officers used a megaphone to ask protesters to leave the street outside the Ferguson Police Department or they would be arrested. In this video, protesters responded by chanting"F— the police” and shouting “We don’t give a f— about your laws like you don’t give a f— about our lives.”

Ferguson Protests Grow Larger We Don t Give a F--- about Your Laws National Review Online

They loot the cops should shoot.

Period.

when they say "your" laws, they mean the white man, lmao.

I'm just wondering how all you wingnuts would feel if Michael Brown was your relative.
I would be ashamed that my relative was a thief who beat up store clerks. I would then go to the Quik Trip, apologize and offer to pay for what he stole.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Because ONLY Joey knows the truth.

Some schmuck in Chicago knows more than those on the jury.

Not sure why this is even in dispute. Cop shoots an unarmed man 6 times, that's practically a fucking execution.

so you say. You were not there and we see you have made up your biased mind, even though it is going to come out he was innocent.

I'm just wondering how all you wingnuts would feel if Michael Brown was your relative.
I would be ashamed that my relative was a thief who beat up store clerks. I would then go to the Quik Trip, apologize and offer to pay for what he stole.

Yeah, somehow, I don't think you'd be on an apology tour if someone you cared about was shot in the middle of the street for stealing cigars and jaywalking.

I think you'd be demanding answers... because we don't do that to white kids in this country.

Ferguson, a great place to be a victim. Where you can break the law and then act offended when you are dealt with by law enforcement.

Yeah, somehow, I don't think you'd be on an apology tour if someone you cared about was shot in the middle of the street for stealing cigars and jaywalking.

I think you'd be demanding answers... because we don't do that to white kids in this country.
Brown was shot because he tried to wrestle a gun away from a cop. He was shot because after running away he decided to turn and charge. That's why he was shot. He deserved it.

so you say. You were not there and we see you have made up your biased mind, even though it is going to come out he was innocent.

Yeah, I guess that unless MB was some kind of Marvel Supervillian, he wasn't going to take five shots and still be attacking.
The autopsy report said exactly that. None of the five shots were life threatening. When he put his head down to charge the bullet to the head is what killed him. Looks like Brown had five warning shots and none of them worked. Probably because he was so high on pot it was enough to cause hallucinations.

Nigga thug died being what he was.

YOU assume that everyone is like you.......a prick with no integrity.

We aren't...Joe you are a sick fuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back