Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

We call it JUSTICE

Again, that's what I've come to expect from guys who use the Confederate Flag as a AVI and don't think they sound a little bit racist.

So do you piss yourself every time a big scary black man comes near you?

No, I just profile and consider them a threat. How they proceed from there will have impact on their life expectancy

-Geaux

It's good to wonder. It's good to be curious.

Perhaps if you took the time and made the effort to be curious and think this through, you would determine that, like the rest of us, you really can't know.

But then, that isn't your thing. It's black vs. white, white people are bad and black people are victims, and you have your agenda to push.

No, guy, it's cops who shoot unarmed people six times are bad.

Police forces who beat up reporters and peaceful protestors are bad.

But you probably think Officer Fuhrman never used the N-word.

And directly to the straw man deflection we go.

Right on cue, always predictable.

Don't ever be curious, Joe. Your head would explode. Look at your side of the story only.

No! It's true!

He has access to information the grand jury doesn't!

For reals!

Or I just have enough common sense to realize when you shoot an unarmed kid 6 times, they call that an EXECUTION.

We call it JUSTICE

-Geaux

How can you know it was justice when you don't the facts of the case?

Then without the facts, why are the thugs protesting in Furgeson?

I can wait.....

-Geaux

No! It's true!

For reals!

Or I just have enough common sense to realize when you shoot an unarmed kid 6 times, they call that an EXECUTION.

We call it JUSTICE

-Geaux

I can wait.....

-Geaux

That's what you and they share in common.

A sensible person wants justice no matter who or what the outcome favors. People like you want a particular outcome,
and justice be damned.

An honest person sees this situation, sees that there is directly conflicting evidence, and admit that it's essentially impossible to know what happened.

That won't stop the ideologues, though. These narcissists know all, and only see their "side" of the story. As usual.

No, I just profile and consider them a threat. How they proceed from there will have impact on their life expectancy

Yup, another scared little gun owner fantasizing about shooting people of color.

But your dick is still tiny.
No! It's true!

For reals!

We call it JUSTICE

-Geaux

I can wait.....

-Geaux

A sensible person wants justice no matter who or what the outcome favors. People like you want a particular outcome,
and justice be damned.

Oh do tell..

The left has two words.... 'sensible' and 'Boooosh'

Take your sensible clause and well..... The lost all credibility and should refrain from the use of the word 'sensible. I mean, you did elect Obama twice.

Just saying

-Geaux

Yup, another scared little gun owner fantasizing about shooting people of color.

We call it JUSTICE

-Geaux

I can wait.....

-Geaux

and justice be damned.

Oh do tell..

Take your sensible clause and well..... The lost all credibility and should refrain from the use of the word 'sensible. I mean, you did elect Obama twice.

Just saying

-Geaux

I see, so my being sensible is just one more trait that distinguishes me from the RWnuts.

Okay.

I mean, I don't want my cops executing people in the street and normally, neither do you.

You and I don't want cops doing that. But these people on here responding to your posts, they are not normal, rational human beings. They hate blacks. They hate poor blacks even more. And they fantasize about shooting "thugs".

But I am positive if it had been a black cop killing a white kid, their story would be completely different.

And for the cops to see this kind of support for shooting an unarmed black kid has almost made it open season on black kids. Cleveland cops shot a 12 yo to death because he had a toy gun. Again. And after they (cops) get off their paid vacation I mean suspension, they will be fully exonerated.

The cops that shot the black guy in Walmart over a toy gun, oh well.

The cops in NYC who shot and killed a kid in a stairwell cause the lights were out and the cop was scared.
He MIGHT have a problem. But not much of one.

Yes sir. Cops don't even need a hunting licence. Just their badge and their gun and the hunt is on.
Either that or the police departments around the country are hiring the biggest bunch of pussies the cops have ever been cop that shot Brown was a big puss. You can see it when you look at the dude. Fucking scared ass puss.
Already had shot the kid three times then had to put two more in the head. That's an execution. Because the kid had scared the cop so bad he had to show how bad he was.

I hope the fucking cop has nightmares for the rest of his life. Cause the Grand Jury isn't gonna do shit.

And directly to the straw man deflection we go.

Right on cue, always predictable.

Don't ever be curious, Joe. Your head would explode. Look at your side of the story only.

There no other side to this story. Brown was unarmed, and he didn't do anything that merited executing him in the middle of the street.

We need more Trayvon and fatboy MO types assuming dirt nap positions. We need more dead lawbreaking thugs.

-Geaux

An honest person sees this situation, sees that there is directly conflicting evidence, and admit that it's essentially impossible to know what happened.

That won't stop the ideologues, though. These narcissists know all, and only see their "side" of the story. As usual.

If the evidence could go EITHER WAY, then that's when a grand jury should defer to a trial. It's the job of a trial jury to resolve conflicting evidence.

And that trial should be public and open for everyone to see the evidence presented by both sides.

We call it JUSTICE

-Geaux

I can wait.....

-Geaux

and justice be damned.

Oh do tell..

Just saying

-Geaux

I see, so my being sensible is just one more trait that distinguishes me from the RWnuts.

Okay.

Um, OK sure..............

-Geaux

If the evidence could go EITHER WAY, then that's when a grand jury should defer to a trial. It's the job of a trial jury to resolve conflicting evidence.

And that trial should be public and open for everyone to see the evidence presented by both sides.

Agreed.

So if the grand jury decides not to indict, it would be fair to assume that the evidence in the cop's favor outweighed the evidence against him enough that they felt an indictment was not appropriate.

Regardless of the skin color of the subjects, which is irrelevant.

Agreed.

So if the grand jury decides not to indict, it would be fair to assume that the evidence in the cop's favor outweighed the evidence against him enough that they felt an indictment was not appropriate.

No, it would tell me that the prosecutors tried to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible.

It would tell black folks that they can't count on the justice system. And they'd be right.

Agreed.

No, it would tell me that the prosecutors tried to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible.

It would tell black folks that they can't count on the justice system. And they'd be right.

Well of course....

You're part of the problem

-Geaux

Forum List

Back