Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

I taught my son to respect others, not to rob stores and assault clerks. I also taught him it's a dumb ass move to punch a cop.

Okay. Guess what, kids often do things despite all the best things we teach them. Especially in that age range.

So you are totally good with a professional police officer shooting a kid six times if he shows bad judgement, or only if he shows bad judgement while black?

Charge a cop and die.

Pretty simple.

What do you suggest, should LEO stand idle and take an ass whooping from anyone that decides to assault them or just from black "kids" that are the size of grown ass men?

He could have-

Tased him.

Waited for backup which was in route.

Actually not shot him when he had his hands up, was already wounded and trying to give up.

Spoken like a true Grubercrat with all the contempt you can muster for your fellow citizens performing their civic duty.

BTW, only ASSHOLES deliberately get out of jury duty.

Or people who have something better to do.

Oh, by the way, this was a 12 member jury with 9 white people on it, so I'm sure they are going to be totally fair.

Charge a cop and die.

Pretty simple.

Or just let a cop claim that despite a bunch of witnesses saying otherwise.

Fuck, dude, let's just treat a badge like a hunting license. You get to bag one a month.

I am not particularly fond of the Police, nor of thus.

Your "eyewitnesses" have changed their stories multiple times,the autopsy apparently disputes your version of the events....and ANY 6'4" 300 lb maniac who would come running at me would probably get shot too.

Your "eyewitnesses" have changed their stories multiple times,the autopsy apparently disputes your version of the events....and ANY 6'4" 300 lb maniac who would come running at me would probably get shot too.

Actually, the Autopsy doesn't say anything one way or the other, as much as the FPD have tried to spin it.

I know you don't like the police. THey actually have good government jobs. But then when they shoot a scary negro, you get all excited.

The bloodlust amazes me from you guys. Even if you accept that everythign this cop says is true (I don't) this was still a terrible tragedy for both Brown and Wilson (who will probably never work as a police officer again.)

"The protests in Ferguson, Mo., on Friday night grew larger than previous days’ gatherings of protesters, despite the rain and cold weather. Police officers used a megaphone to ask protesters to leave the street outside the Ferguson Police Department or they would be arrested. In this video, protesters responded by chanting"F— the police” and shouting “We don’t give a f— about your laws like you don’t give a f— about our lives.”

Ferguson Protests Grow Larger We Don t Give a F--- about Your Laws National Review Online

They loot the cops should shoot.

Period.

Has there been any looting during this increase in protests?

There are probably better ways to handle the situation than opening fire on crowds of people.

Actually, the Autopsy doesn't say anything one way or the other, as much as the FPD have tried to spin it.

I know you don't like the police. THey actually have good government jobs. But then when they shoot a scary negro, you get all excited.

The bloodlust amazes me from you guys. Even if you accept that everythign this cop says is true (I don't) this was still a terrible tragedy for both Brown and Wilson (who will probably never work as a police officer again.)

Sorry Joe you seem to be very misinformed :(

Which doesn't surprise me.

Especially since he gentleman on TV just said the same thing I did.

People. There is a difference between the rioting and protesting. Please learn the nomenclature.

I taught my son to respect others, not to rob stores and assault clerks. I also taught him it's a dumb ass move to punch a cop.

Okay. Guess what, kids often do things despite all the best things we teach them. Especially in that age range.

So you are totally good with a professional police officer shooting a kid six times if he shows bad judgement, or only if he shows bad judgement while black?

Charge a cop and die.

Pretty simple.

What constitutes charging? Whatever the cop says?

Charge a cop and die.

Pretty simple.

What constitutes charging? Whatever the cop says?

Apparently several witnesses corroborated his testimony, you don't like the truth?

The ironic thing is that by staging violent protests and rioting, they play right into the hands of those in favor of expanding police powers and militarizing the police force.

Also treating the local police force as the 'enemy' will lead to high crime, and make it difficult for police to engage with the community to improve the situation.

Forum List

Back