Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

These african "americans" have every right to loot and burn their own communities.... Being the victims of white european colonialist oppression and all......
More reparations are needed !!!!!

Oh, sure, that's why they're doing it.

Perhaps they're just trying to get attention, because, well, the rich white people don't notice them if they're not burning things down.

So punching a cop and trying to take his weapon is okay with you?

If you can't hold your own in a fight, you shouldn't be a cop.

What a moron....you're this close to going on ignore.

You notice he has disappeared, he got his ass kicked by the decision.

No, I just don't stay up all night like you do wanking off to the thought of black folks being killed.

You need to see someone about that...

Poor Joe, you were wrong about virtually every facet of what happened.

You should be embarrassed abut how stupid you actually are.

If these laws are "your laws," then what laws do these retard liberals have?
They only have to Obey the laws they agree with..........geesh........

:2up:
You people are funny. I wonder how happy all you people who live in predominately white towns or neighborhoods would feel if your police force was 94% black.
If only 11% voted I'd feel like the town got what it deserves.

How do your rationalize such sorry citizenship?

Should elections be held like the census, with somebody coming to your house if you didn't vote?

You people are funny. I wonder how happy all you people who live in predominately white towns or neighborhoods would feel if your police force was 94% black.

Only ones worried about LEO are LAW BREAKERS.

-Geaux
That's not true. You are not black. You don't know what it is like for blacks, especially men, in this country. You don't have to break the law to be followed, pulled over, talked to roughly, suspected, and so on just because you are black. Being black usually means you do have to worry about police officers, even though you have never broken a law in your life and don't intend to.

-Geaux
That's not true. You are not black. You don't know what it is like for blacks, especially men, in this country. You don't have to break the law to be followed, pulled over, talked to roughly, suspected, and so on just because you are black. Being black usually means you do have to worry about police officers, even though you have never broken a law in your life and don't intend to.

OK- And why do you think it is this way? What makes an officer act in the way you describe? Like Obama said, they are not 'making this stuff up'.

-Geaux

-Geaux
did that happen to you?

Edit: BTW, maybe you should also worry about the 70 other black men who were killed by their own color in the last two months. Then maybe the white police wouldn't be looking for those who shot the 70. I'm sorry, but I don't understand how breaking the law removes police from your lives? Please explain that to me.

Edit 2: coexist, know what that word means? What is it you exactly want?

Last edited:
Democrats run that town its their problem.

They do? Please.....support that claim.

Thanks.

Over 60% of the town is black, hello are the lights on in there?
And the police force is 94% white. Who runs the town?

What part of over 60% black don't you comprehend thus they can vote a black into every elected position in the city including who the police report to and who hires the police.

Thanks.

What part of over 60% black don't you comprehend thus they can vote a black into every elected position in the city including who the police report to and who hires the police.
And why destroy your neighbors business? The ones damaged and burned are black owners. So they left me with the perception that their beef is also with those who own something even if the skin color matches? I'm really confused at what they want? They want to live out of the authority of the US? What? Please explain? Especially Al Sharpton?

Last edited:

Thanks.

And why destroy your neighbors business? The ones damaged and burned are black owners. So they left me with the perception that their beef is also with those who own something even if the skin color matches? I'm really confused at what they want? They want to live out of the authority of the US? What? Please explain? Especially Al Sharpton?

Black leaders are failing the black community, badly.

Thanks.

Black leaders are failing the black community, badly.
And they should all be arrested as the responsible parties for the violence of last evening. Everyone of them including the President of the US. Shame on them for behaving like they are above our laws. Is inciting violence against your fellow citizen a form of treason?

Forum List

Back