Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

If these laws are "your laws," then what laws do these retard liberals have?
They only have to Obey the laws they agree with..........geesh........

:2up:
You people are funny. I wonder how happy all you people who live in predominately white towns or neighborhoods would feel if your police force was 94% black.

Only ones worried about LEO are LAW BREAKERS.

-Geaux
That's not true. You are not black. You don't know what it is like for blacks, especially men, in this country. You don't have to break the law to be followed, pulled over, talked to roughly, suspected, and so on just because you are black. Being black usually means you do have to worry about police officers, even though you have never broken a law in your life and don't intend to.

Well, if blacks want to reverse that trend how bout breaking a few less laws.

Even Obama can't help himself. He thinks any law created by the White man is unjust. This guy is such a hypocrite. He's been pampered all his life and yet he goes around acting like Malcolm X. He's had more given to him than I can ever expect. Affirmative-Action got him into the most expensive colleges in the world. He received a world-Class education and he's using it to get even with whites.

Ferguson is the Gaza Strip to Democrats. Blacks are our Palestinians.

Democrats run that town its their problem.

They do? Please.....support that claim.

Thanks.

Over 60% of the town is black, hello are the lights on in there?
And the police force is 94% white. Who runs the town?

What part of over 60% black don't you comprehend thus they can vote a black into every elected position in the city including who the police report to and who hires the police.

Felons aren't allowed to vote.

Thanks.

What part of over 60% black don't you comprehend thus they can vote a black into every elected position in the city including who the police report to and who hires the police.

Sure they are...

Thanks.

Sure they are...

I guess that would depend on what state your in. In Texas it's s no go....but I dont care enough about Ferguson to bother with looking up Missouri law.

Thanks.

Maybe if more than 11% showed up at the poles they would have better representation?

Blacks have nobody but themselves to blame for not voting.

Brown's DNA was inside the car, he attacked him in his car.

Still doesn't justify shooting at him 12 FUCKING TIMES.

He didnt shoot him 12 times. Damn can you get anything right?
He shot at him 12 times, his gun held 13 bullets, there was one left, with 12 casings found at the scene. From the autopsy he hit him 8 times, two were to his head, two to his chest, two to his right arm, and 2 were graze shots.

He shot at him 12 times, his gun held 13 bullets, there was one left, with 12 casings found at the scene. From the autopsy he hit him 8 times, two were to his head, two to his chest, two to his right arm, and 2 were graze shots.

Yep...more iron clad proof for the need of HiCap Mags.
The only service Mike"Dirt Nap"Brown ever did for society...thanks Dirt Nap!

He shot AT him 12 times, as poster said.

Hit him 6 times.

Very bad shooting, but, he was adrenaline poisoned, which makes one very shaky.

Deer hunters call it buck fever.

I wonder if officer Wilson will get over "buck fever"?
I know I did after my first kill.

Hit him 6 times.

I wonder if officer Wilson will get over "buck fever"?
I know I did after my first kill.
I've shot scores of deer.

If I didn't get a little buck fever when I slipped up on a big deer, I'd quit.

Hit him 6 times.

That's what I find curious...how all those rounds hit his chest if he was charging the cop with his head down low enough to take one on top of his skull? I been in several gunfights so I don't need a lecture on ballistics, but it seems to me he'd have been hit in his shoulders or lower abdomen and if his .40 HPs weren't making more of an impression on Brown, why ain't they issued a heavier round?

Hit him 6 times.

That's what I find curious...how all those rounds hit his chest if he was charging the cop with his head down low enough to take one on top of his skull? I been in several gunfights so I don't need a lecture on ballistics, but it seems to me he'd have been hit in his shoulders or lower abdomen and if his .40 HPs weren't making more of an impression on Brown, why ain't they issued a heavier round?
Fallout from infamous Miami FBI shootout, when six guns were not up to par in combat with hi-cap 9's.

Traded numbers of rounds for knockdown power.

A 300+ lb adrenaline crazed teen is not going down easily without a brain or spine shot.

Fallout from infamous Miami FBI shootout, when six guns were not up to par in combat with hi-cap 9's.

A 300+ lb adrenaline crazed teen is not going down easily without a brain or spine shot.

Which is why I was further amazed that his autopsy didn't disclose anything stronger than reefer in his system. Adrenaline aside, catching a couple .40s in the chest would take the starch out of anybody, even a guy as big as Brown. And the strongarm act in the store, walking down the middle of the street, going for the cop's pistol? He was high as a kite on something.

Which is why I was further amazed that his autopsy didn't disclose anything stronger than reefer in his system. Adrenaline aside, catching a couple .40s in the chest would take the starch out of anybody, even a guy as big as Brown. And the strongarm act in the store, walking down the middle of the street, going for the cop's pistol? He was high as a kite on something.
Let's see. You're walking along down the street in your neighborhood. A cop that does not live in your hood drives up and tells you to get off his street. You turn to tell him to eff off. The cop says something rude back. You lean onto the car to have a man to man discussion with the cop. The cop grabs your arm to attempt to cuff it. You wrestle with the cop. Cop says I'm gonna shoot you if you don't stop fighting back as cop puts his hand on his gun. You say your not gonna shoot me you're too much of a pussy. Cop gets murder look in his eyes. You reach for gun to stop him. Cop pulls trigger shooting a hole in his floor board. You back off about 10yards. Cop says freeze n___r. You put your hands up and say you got me. Cop starts unloading his pistol at you. He misses the first couple shots. You have about 1sec to decide whether to (1) turn and try to run or (2) start to charge him in the hope you'll be able to disable this crazy white dude. He hits your arm twice, grazes a few shots then starts shooting you in the chest and arms... so figuring that (1) is not gonna work, when you are about 8' away he shoots you in the head twice.

It does not matter. Simple observations will tell you everything. If they had video of the shooting, plain GED evidence it will make no matter. They are not interested in any of it. Witnesses, who actually saw it....does not matter.

They did not get the desired outcome.

I don't think they know what they want as it seems to keep changing.

The solutions are actually quite simple, however, it will continue to elude them.

They complained aboutbthe Nat guard... Now they complain they didn't do enough. I get the feeling they could have walked fifty miles through the desert to get them water and they would complain it wasn't cold.

The news keeps talking about facts and are not getting the fact....that it does not matter.

Let's see. You're walking along down the street in your neighborhood. A cop that does not live in your hood drives up and tells you to get off his street. You turn to tell him to eff off. The cop says something rude back. You lean onto the car to have a man to man discussion with the cop. The cop grabs your arm to attempt to cuff it. You wrestle with the cop. Cop says I'm gonna shoot you if you don't stop fighting back as cop puts his hand on his gun. You say your not gonna shoot me you're too much of a pussy. Cop gets murder look in his eyes. You reach for gun to stop him. Cop pulls trigger shooting a hole in his floor board. You back off about 10yards. Cop says freeze n___r. You put your hands up and say you got me. Cop starts unloading his pistol at you. He misses the first couple shots. You have about 1sec to decide whether to (1) turn and try to run or (2) start to charge him in the hope you'll be able to disable this crazy white dude. He hits your arm twice, grazes a few shots then starts shooting you in the chest and arms... so figuring that (1) is not gonna work, when you are about 8' away he shoots you in the head twice.
that isn't what happened. The cop recognizes you as the suspect for beating up someone ten minutes ago at a store, he stops and asks you where you've been, knowing you now know he knows you robbed a store, you try and take him out. Now the final part of your story can continue.

Forum List

Back