Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

I'm just wondering how all you wingnuts would feel if Michael Brown was your relative.
I would be ashamed that my relative was a thief who beat up store clerks. I would then go to the Quik Trip, apologize and offer to pay for what he stole.

Yeah, somehow, I don't think you'd be on an apology tour if someone you cared about was shot in the middle of the street for stealing cigars and jaywalking.

I think you'd be demanding answers... because we don't do that to white kids in this country.
Well that's a silly ass reply isn't it? From what has been leaked Big Mike was not shot for stealing or jaywalking. Where do you get this bogus info?

I taught my son to respect others, not to rob stores and assault clerks. I also taught him it's a dumb ass move to punch a cop.

Okay. Guess what, kids often do things despite all the best things we teach them. Especially in that age range.

So you are totally good with a professional police officer shooting a kid six times if he shows bad judgement, or only if he shows bad judgement while black?

so you say. You were not there and we see you have made up your biased mind, even though it is going to come out he was innocent.

Yeah, I guess that unless MB was some kind of Marvel Supervillian, he wasn't going to take five shots and still be attacking.

yes thats why he will be found innocent.
I bet he is not even indicted, and there will be no innocent or guilty verdict, because no crime was committed.

I taught my son to respect others, not to rob stores and assault clerks. I also taught him it's a dumb ass move to punch a cop.

Okay. Guess what, kids often do things despite all the best things we teach them. Especially in that age range.

So you are totally good with a professional police officer shooting a kid six times if he shows bad judgement, or only if he shows bad judgement while black?
Get over it, the punk got Instant Karma.

Brown was shot because he tried to wrestle a gun away from a cop. He was shot because after running away he decided to turn and charge. That's why he was shot. He deserved it.

Brown was shot because he was black....
Bullshit.

He stole the cigars because he was black.

He pushed the store clerk around because he was black

He attacked the cop because he was black.

He thought he could get away with all because he was black.

Bullshit.

He stole the cigars because he was black.

He pushed the store clerk around because he was black

He attacked the cop because he was black.

He thought he could get away with all because he was black.

If he did any of those things, which I doubt (let's not forget, the store never reported "robbery") none of them merited shooting him.

I mean, I don't want my cops executing people in the street and normally, neither do you.

The same people who treated the Nazi Weaver Family and Branch Davidians as Martyrs are all so fine with shooting an unarmed kid in the middle of the street.

I'm sure that, if the cop isn't indicted, our President will rise to the occasion, bravely defend the decision, and clearly challenge those who would do damage to behave like intelligent, civilized citizens and stay calm. Because he has proven that he is color blind and that he is absolutely committed to bringing us all together.

I think he'll call on citizens to stay calm.

There's no reason to defend an idiotic decision not to indict.

Because ONLY Joey knows the truth.

Some schmuck in Chicago knows more than those on the jury.

No! It's true!

He has access to information the grand jury doesn't!

For reals!

:laugh:

No! It's true!

He has access to information the grand jury doesn't!

For reals!

Or I just have enough common sense to realize when you shoot an unarmed kid 6 times, they call that an EXECUTION.

Oh, so you would have more COMMON SENSE than the grand jury.

Okay, check, got it.

Glad we straightened THAT out.

:laugh:

So I'm just wondering what universe you need to shoot an unarmed kid six times at.

It's good to wonder. It's good to be curious.

Perhaps if you took the time and made the effort to be curious and think this through, you would determine that, like the rest of us, you really can't know.

But then, that isn't your thing. It's black vs. white, white people are bad and black people are victims, and you have your agenda to push.

We call it JUSTICE

Again, that's what I've come to expect from guys who use the Confederate Flag as a AVI and don't think they sound a little bit racist.

So do you piss yourself every time a big scary black man comes near you?

Thanks Joe. My avi just may make a return if you and the other jackboot keep requesting it. I have accomodation laws too

-Geaux

It's good to wonder. It's good to be curious.

Perhaps if you took the time and made the effort to be curious and think this through, you would determine that, like the rest of us, you really can't know.

But then, that isn't your thing. It's black vs. white, white people are bad and black people are victims, and you have your agenda to push.

No, guy, it's cops who shoot unarmed people six times are bad.

Police forces who beat up reporters and peaceful protestors are bad.

But you probably think Officer Fuhrman never used the N-word.

Forum List

Back