Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

I just got my pistol and sat in the car to take that shot. First of all one has to point the vehicle at target or have the vehicle in the middle of the road, pointing the opposite way of a 3 point turn. Being in the middle of the road is about the only way not to have the casings end up in the car. Shooting straight out the window twists the body too much. I am sure this will all work out but it sure seems like an odd shot to me.

gmc12861720150312042400.jpg

Republican hero Bob McCulloch stated:

"I wouldn't say he wasn't targeting police," McCulloch said. "I'm saying right now the evidence we have supports filing the charge that he may have been shooting at someone other than police and struck the police."

I assume the Republicans that claim evidence supported Darren Wilson's story will now say the evidence speaks that the shooter was not aiming for police and protestors don't want "Dead cops"? Right? I won't hold my breath.
It doesn't matter who he was aiming at. The thug still deserves to be punished.

"I wouldn't say he wasn't targeting police," McCulloch said. "I'm saying right now the evidence we have supports filing the charge that he may have been shooting at someone other than police and struck the police."

I assume the Republicans that claim evidence supported Darren Wilson's story will now say the evidence speaks that the shooter was not aiming for police and protestors don't want "Dead cops"? Right? I won't hold my breath.

The odds of randomly hitting two cops are very high, Sure anything is possible. Ita also possible the shooter is lying.

The odds of randomly hitting two cops are very high, Sure anything is possible. Ita also possible the shooter is lying.

The ballistics investigation will spell out those odds and I think you meant to say the odds of randomly hitting two cops is very low. This guy isn't very bright, just like any thug, and science and facts will put him behind bars for a long, long time.

McCollough is RIGHT.

As of now...they're still investigating. It appears he fired at cops. But they'll get all the facts.

The system and process almost always gets the truth. This case and Browns.

McCollough is RIGHT.

As of now...they're still investigating. It appears he fired at cops. But they'll get all the facts.

The system and process almost always gets the truth. This case and Browns.

And when that verdict comes out, I hope the cops learned their lesson and marshal a tank battalion to defend the city against the siege of the Planet of the Apes.

Well you know what they say about people who assume. So lets have an investigation gather the facts and the evidence and see where it leads instead of declaring something like hands up don't shoot as an iron clad fact and then proclaiming the defendent gulity.

This guy was framed like Whistler's Mother. Guy is smart enough not to get caught for three days but not smart enough to hide the pistol anywhere but under the mattress?

If he wasnt shooting at cops...he has horrible aim.
But consistent, two rounds hitting within three feet of each other from a handgun fired from a seated position in a vehicle at night with elevation. Not to mention shooting at another human being with a steady hand. That's cold blooded right there.

Personally I would have used a pickup, put a rifle and a sandbag in the back and covered it with a tarp. That night drive to the top of the hill, drop the tail gate, throw off the tarp, sight up, shoot, cover the rifle and the sandbag back over, close the tailgate, and drive off. Clear shot, no casings, clean get away. Good thing I am not an impulsive but meditative, cold blooded killer. Just someone with an avid imagination.

If he wasnt shooting at cops...he has horrible aim.
But consistent, two rounds hitting within three feet of each other from a handgun fired from a seated position in a vehicle at night with elevation. Not to mention shooting at another human being with a steady hand. That's cold blooded right there.

Well..if he wasnt shooting at cops and was just randomly shooting into a crowd...we see the type of animals our cops go out and confront every day.

oh for crying out loud

maybe the people who lives there will finally stand up against all those there tearing their town apart

this "protesting" has gotten out of hand or just maybe someone will accidently shoot them

And like clockwork, racists don't want to believe evidence that doesn't support their narrative.

Classic guys, never change.
What evidence do you have that you believe people are ignoring?

In the article, McCulloch stated that the physical evidence supports some of what he is saying.

Rednecks don't want to hear any evidence that could even imply that their narrative is wrong. Hence the responses in the thread.

For instance:
And like clockwork, racists don't want to believe evidence that doesn't support their narrative.

McCullough also stated he may have indeed targeted the police. Either way the guy was a scumbag lefty protestor.

What evidence did Rocko give to support that the shooter was a democrat? None. But do republicans accept it 100%? Yes. Why? It confirms their narrative.

cause he was black. And a protester.

What evidence do you have that you believe people are ignoring?

In the article, McCulloch stated that the physical evidence supports some of what he is saying.

Rednecks don't want to hear any evidence that could even imply that their narrative is wrong. Hence the responses in the thread.

For instance:

McCullough also stated he may have indeed targeted the police. Either way the guy was a scumbag lefty protestor.

What evidence did Rocko give to support that the shooter was a democrat? None. But do republicans accept it 100%? Yes. Why? It confirms their narrative.

cause he was black. And a protester.
He wasn't a protester however.

Ferguson activists say suspect in police shootings was not a protester - LA Times
McCulloch said Williams had previously attended demonstrations and had been at the demonstration on the night of the shooting. But local activists, organizers and journalists largely said they didn’t know Williams or recognize him from his mugshot.

Robinson said Williams told him that he had been at the protest Wednesday night but was not a regular demonstrator. “He hasn’t protested, he wasn’t actually a protester, he was actually coming out to support one night and just kind of being there to support the people,” the bishop told The Times.​

Forum List

Back