Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

This is the anatomy of the shot from CNN.

That pretty much says he was shooting at the cops and using the crowd for cover/concealment.

No one is going to drive home, get his gun (or it was in his car), park on a hill, fire at some guy he had an argument with earlier (who presumably he can see in a crowd at that distance), with (here's the kicker) a line of a dozen or so police standing right there.

My guess on the confession is that they said, "Look, you're a black guy with a criminal record and it's your gun, probably even registered. Please guilty and you'll get time with hope of early release for good behaviour. Try to prove you're innocent and you will get the chair."

Yep...this guys story has more holes in it than hillary's email records.

he was a big hands up dont shoot and fuck the police supporter

happens to be friends with gentle giants buddy dorian johnson

among other surprising details

But, the Racist AG and the race hustler Sharpton had NOTHING to do with the shooting..... If you hand a guy a pack of matches to light off a stick of dynamite, were you involved?

I just heard on the news the shooter of the police officers told them he just came in town to give support to: the movement.

They really think the rest of the country cares about some, movement

this whole think is being orchestrated by someone. It's time to hose them out of that town

Right here is the person that is behind what is happening in Ferguson. I'm shocked he is defending and encouraging this on the very people he is suppose to REPRESENT
VIDEO AT THE SITE
wake up people

snip:

Obama defends Ferguson protests
Posted by The Right Scoop on Mar 13, 2015 at 9:42 AM in Politics | 81 Comments
By The Right Scoop

Last night Obama condemned the shooting of the two police officers in Ferguson (of course) but in doing so he also defended the protests, suggesting they are necessary because of what was happening in Ferguson:

So the white police officers were oppressing black people in Ferguson? Wow. With rhetoric like that you’d think we were back in the Jim Crow days or something. What a puke.

all of it and the video here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/obama-defends-ferguson-protests/#ixzz3UYdorxaK
original.jpg

he shot threw people and hit 2 cops

but you think he wasn't aiming for the cops

wow

uhm, I have give you directions from that Superman statue to where I buried my pirate booty, just paypal me $1000 dollars and I'll email you a map

Yeah its not like the case in NY when a group of cops fired on a guy and all missed him and hit innocent bystanders. That never happens derps....

Oh yeah, then they charged the guy for assault because the bullets didnt hit him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/n...tanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html

Right here is the person that is behind what is happening in Ferguson. I'm shocked he is ENCORGING this on the very people he is suppose to REPRESENT
VIDEO AT THE SITE
wake up people

snip:

By The Right Scoop

Last night Obama condemned the shooting of the two police officers in Ferguson (of course) but in doing so he also defended the protests, suggesting they are necessary because of what was happening in Ferguson:

So the white police officers were oppressing black people in Ferguson? Wow. With rhetoric like that you’d think we were back in the Jim Crow days or something. What a puke.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/obama-defends-ferguson-protests/#ixzz3UYdorxaK

Saw that.
If this isn't shit stirring I dont know what is.
Cant convict officer Wilson? I'll demonize the police department and stir up shit with my "constituents"..
What a disgrace.

Right here is the person that is behind what is happening in Ferguson. I'm shocked he is ENCORGING this on the very people he is suppose to REPRESENT
VIDEO AT THE SITE
wake up people

snip:

By The Right Scoop

Saw that.
Cant convict officer Wilson? I'll demonize the police department and stir up shit with my "constituents"..
What a disgrace.

In my 60 years I've never been more disgusted, ashamed and AFRAID of one of our Presidents. Even Billy boy Clinton getting a blow job I could handle though found him a disgrace. this man (Obama) make me sick and afraid for us and our country

When Cheney shot his boy in the face it was an accident...Now I realize that when someone is shooting if it hits anyone anywhere it was on purpose because accidental shootings dont hit people places :rolleyes:

It was Sharpton :rolleyes:

he was a big hands up dont shoot and fuck the police supporter

happens to be friends with gentle giants buddy dorian johnson

among other surprising details
Breitbart failed to mention that Dorian was one of 5,000 facebook friends. You're really reaching for this one, aren't you? Ah fuck it. String him up. (Love it how some people never change.)

When Cheney shot his boy in the face it was an accident...Now I realize that when someone is shooting if it hits anyone anywhere it was on purpose because accidental shootings dont hit people places :rolleyes:

You do understand he was shooting from the top of a hill right?
If he was shooting someone in front of him and he had the slightest ability to aim the rounds would have hit pavement before hitting the cops.
These rounds went over the heads of the protesters. I would like to see the numbers of the actual elevation change from the firing position to the cops.
It would say a lot.

Of course he was aiming to hit the police. Not that it matters. The charges would be exactly the same.

If he was shooting someone in front of him and he had the slightest ability to aim the rounds would have hit pavement before hitting the cops.
These rounds went over the heads of the protesters. I would like to see the numbers of the actual elevation change from the firing position to the cops.
It would say a lot.
I would too. I would also like to know just how extensively he used that gun. I'll almost bet it's never been fired before those casings were produced.

*No point made*

Because you just said so...Got it

It would say a lot.

Why would you want to see elevation changes? You already have it figured out :rolleyes:

Remember guys no one can accidentally shoot someone except for Cheney....and gun accidents all over but why quibble

VIDEO AT THE SITE
wake up people

snip:

By The Right Scoop

Saw that.
What a disgrace.

In my 60 years I've never been more disgusted, ashamed and AFRAID of one of our Presidents. Even Billy boy Clinton getting a blow job I could handle though found him a disgrace. this man (Obama) make me sick and afraid for us and our country

Leave then

It would say a lot.
I would too. I would also like to know just how extensively he used that gun. I'll almost bet it's never been fired before those casings were produced.

I'm not gonna speculate on his skill with a pistol.
But even the most rank amateur knows the barrel has to point at the intended target if you want to hit it.

This thread is hilarious. The lefties are accusing conservatives of being prejudiced - saying hey he didn't necessarily shoot at at the cops, he could have been shooting at other people. Why do you judge him so harshly? haha bottom line he's a dirtbag and he's one of yours.

*No point made*

Because you just said so...Got it

It would say a lot.

Why would you want to see elevation changes? You already have it figured out :rolleyes:

Remember guys no one can accidentally shoot someone except for Cheney....and gun accidents all over but why quibble

Your boyz at CNN pointed it out.

Forum List

Back