Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

Boy the Libs are lining up to grab onto this.
The shooter made the claim he wasn't aiming for the police.
That is all.
Sooo...why again would we believe this guy?
Their proof? Because none of the fellow rioters remember seeing him. Never mind that they all look the same anyway (rioters, not black people), an inverted alibi is his evidence that he wasn't one of the rioters to begin with and therefore wasn't really sore at the cops.

I smell ape shit. (reference to rioters, not black people)

Funny how there were people all around, and the cops ( who were the reason for the continual protests in the first place ) just happened to be the ones who were hit.

How to frame some black kid for shooting a cop in a few of easy steps.

First you have to plant the gun on the kid, hereafter known as Larry. Go offer Larry a some stolen stuff, a home stereo and a .40 handgun. Next inform the police that Larry has your stereo. Police go to Larry's house and retrieve the stereo and arrest Larry for possession of stolen property. Larry was smart and hid the handgun in the sock drawer. Next, after Larry has left the protest, drive to the top of a hill and fire a rifle at the cops, making sure to drop some casings from the .40 handgun, gathered from before the pistol was given to Larry. Then call the cops and say you know where the .40 handgun is, Larry's sock drawer of course.

One lose end, the rounds that were fired. Now the police say they don't have any. The shooter has some so why he did not plant some earlier in the day? That I do not know. The police may have some but can not figure out how they have .30 rifle bullets and .40 handgun casings. Want to test out my theory. Go ask that guy in the red car what kind of rifle he owns. One more test: Take Larry to the shooting range with a target at 125 meters. Give him a box of rounds and have him load a clip and fire off a few. First, I bet he has never even owned bullets; second, he might not even know how to get to firing the first round, and third; you might want to take cover because I guarantee Larry can't hit the broad side of a barn.

For my next lesson we will learn how to steal a national election in a few easy steps.

First you have to plant the gun on the kid, hereafter known as Larry. Go offer Larry a some stolen stuff, a home stereo and a .40 handgun. Next inform the police that Larry has your stereo. Police go to Larry's house and retrieve the stereo and arrest Larry for possession of stolen property. Larry was smart and hid the handgun in the sock drawer. Next, after Larry has left the protest, drive to the top of a hill and fire a rifle at the cops, making sure to drop some casings from the .40 handgun, gathered from before the pistol was given to Larry. Then call the cops and say you know where the .40 handgun is, Larry's sock drawer of course.

One lose end, the rounds that were fired. Now the police say they don't have any. The shooter has some so why he did not plant some earlier in the day? That I do not know. The police may have some but can not figure out how they have .30 rifle bullets and .40 handgun casings. Want to test out my theory. Go ask that guy in the red car what kind of rifle he owns. One more test: Take Larry to the shooting range with a target at 125 meters. Give him a box of rounds and have him load a clip and fire off a few. First, I bet he has never even owned bullets; second, he might not even know how to get to firing the first round, and third; you might want to take cover because I guarantee Larry can't hit the broad side of a barn.

For my next lesson we will learn how to steal a national election in a few easy steps.

You haven't owned a pistol either apparently...it's called a magazine.
But your theory could actually happen in this day and age unfortunately.

This idiot's defense is that he was really trying to kill someone else but is a bad shot and hit the cops.

You haven't owned a pistol either apparently...it's called a magazine.
But your theory could actually happen in this day and age unfortunately.
I was channeling Larry. He would have called it a clip. (Ohhh, what a save! ;))

This idiot's defense is that he was really trying to kill someone else but is a bad shot and hit the cops.

He's so bad of a shot he could hit not one,but two cops,at over 100 yards...
This case is F'd up! What are we to believe? This dipshit is capable of hitting two cops at over 100 yards...highly unlikely. Or he got lucky and hit em at over 100 yards..again highly unlikely. Or it was a total accident that he hit em at that range while shooting at a fellow thug.....AGAIN totally unbelievable!!
Smells like bullshit all around to me. Or somebody should have played the lotto that night...

This case is F'd up! What are we to believe? This dipshit is capable of hitting two cops at over 100 yards...highly unlikely. Or he got lucky and hit em at over 100 yards..again highly unlikely. Or it was a total accident that he hit em at that range while shooting at a fellow thug.....AGAIN totally unbelievable!!
Smells like bullshit all around to me. Or somebody should have played the lotto that night...
That's what he did. Fired some shots, had a three foot grouping and ran and got a scratch ticket.

One item that might be out of place, the chief kept saying, "three or four shots were fired" long after I think they should have been able to figure out which it was. I wonder if they counted three shots but found four casings and could not figure out how they didn't hear that fourth shot.

That's what he did. Fired some shots, had a three foot grouping and ran and got a scratch ticket.

One item that might be out of place, the chief kept saying, "three or four shots were fired" long after I think they should have been able to figure out which it was. I wonder if they counted three shots but found four casings and could not figure out how they didn't hear that fourth shot.

Dont know if the video is accurate but I only heard three shots...and the dude hit two out of three from over 100 yards with a .40 cal semi auto? Thats fucken insane!!
Crazy luck would be involved. Or some very fine tuned skills..
This one is weird all around.

Dont know if the video is accurate but I only heard three shots...and the dude hit two out of three from over 100 yards with a .40 cal semi auto? Thats fucken insane!!
On page four of this thread, I can't get it to link, I posted the view from the street for the shot. Picture that at night with people and cars moving around.

he was a big hands up dont shoot and fuck the police supporter

happens to be friends with gentle giants buddy dorian johnson

among other surprising details
Breitbart failed to mention that Dorian was one of 5,000 facebook friends. You're really reaching for this one, aren't you? Ah fuck it. String him up. (Love it how some people never change.)

no he should get his day in court

On page four of this thread, I can't get it to link, I posted the view from the street for the shot. Picture that at night with people and cars moving around.

I went to google street view as well. It doesn't tell you much.

So he's embarrassed and remorseful and wishes he hadn't done that. It's good enough for me. I say pat him on the head and tell him not to do that again and let him go. After all it's not like he killed anyone !!!

he shot threw people and hit 2 cops

but you think he wasn't aiming for the cops

wow

uhm, I have give you directions from that Superman statue to where I buried my pirate booty, just paypal me $1000 dollars and I'll email you a map

Yeah its not like the case in NY when a group of cops fired on a guy and all missed him and hit innocent bystanders. That never happens derps....

Oh yeah, then they charged the guy for assault because the bullets didnt hit him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/n...tanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html
one has nothing to do with the other

yer so dumb, it's funny

Stop and think..there really is no believable scenario in this case.
Everyone of em you have to stretch the truth or believe in some serious luck.

How do you accidentally shoot TWO officers?
A four lane street is what 32 feet wide? Counting sidewalks it would still be less the 50 feet.

That is two and a half cars long. There is some lying going on there.

wow

uhm, I have give you directions from that Superman statue to where I buried my pirate booty, just paypal me $1000 dollars and I'll email you a map

Yeah its not like the case in NY when a group of cops fired on a guy and all missed him and hit innocent bystanders. That never happens derps....

Oh yeah, then they charged the guy for assault because the bullets didnt hit him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/n...tanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html

yer so dumb, it's funny

Well you seemed to be perplexed at how bullets can sometimes hit anything. You see? You said the bullets hit the cops but saying he wasn't aiming is unbelievable to you. So I show you a case where someone was aiming and hit other people so I guess according to your logic the police were aiming at the innocent people in Times Square.

Right? Silly fucker

wow

yer so dumb, it's funny

Well you seemed to be perplexed at how bullets can sometimes hit anything. You see? You said the bullets hit the cops but saying he wasn't aiming is unbelievable to you. So I show you a case where someone was aiming and hit other people so I guess according to your logic the police were aiming at the innocent people in Times Square.

Right? Silly fucker
YOU ARE COMPARING AN APPLE TO AN ORANGE. When you shoot into a crowd of people you are going to hit people. When you shoot into a crowd of cops you ARE going to hit cops. You keeping up here?

2am or there abouts shots from a alley. Now you need to be able to aquire the target in the dark from an alley. The shooter CLAIMS he was shooting at another black person. In the dark, now not calling race but just the ability to SEE the target.

Only ONE group stands out in the dark with very little light. WHITE people. And they are shinning lights on each other. What HAS to be your HONEST target?

Forum List

Back