Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

Looks like the confession was may have been coerced. Seems like the Ferguson PD hasnt learned its lesson.

Ferguson shooting suspect gave false confession lawyer says - Yahoo News

"
The suspect charged with shooting two police officers during a demonstration in Ferguson, Mo., last week is now recanting a confession that he was the gunman, his lawyer told Yahoo News on Tuesday.

“He told me that he never fired a weapon,” said Jerryl T. Christmas, attorney for Jeffrey Williams.

Christmas said Williams, 20, was scared and in a “tremendous amount of pain,” having allegedly been pistol-whipped before being questioned by detectives."

Looks like the confession was may have been coerced. Seems like the Ferguson PD hasnt learned its lesson.

Ferguson shooting suspect gave false confession lawyer says - Yahoo News

"
The suspect charged with shooting two police officers during a demonstration in Ferguson, Mo., last week is now recanting a confession that he was the gunman, his lawyer told Yahoo News on Tuesday.

“He told me that he never fired a weapon,” said Jerryl T. Christmas, attorney for Jeffrey Williams.

Christmas said Williams, 20, was scared and in a “tremendous amount of pain,” having allegedly been pistol-whipped before being questioned by detectives."
Supposedly he played a lot of basketball so he was used to physical contact. For those marks to look like that he must have been hit pretty hard.

I'll tell you what...I have my 1860 Colt Army 44 black powder here loaded and capped that I have to take to the range and burn off anyway. I'll take a couple of man sized targets and see if I can hit them from 100 yards with 3 shots...I've fired the thing like 12 shots total. It has fixed sights ranged for 70 yards. We'll see how reality stands up to your trigonometry. Fair enough?
You take your camera phone and if you hit one in twenty I'll eat my hat, and I really like that hat too. (You're just looking for an excuse to go play, aren't you. ;))

I'll tell you what...I have my 1860 Colt Army 44 black powder here loaded and capped that I have to take to the range and burn off anyway. I'll take a couple of man sized targets and see if I can hit them from 100 yards with 3 shots...I've fired the thing like 12 shots total. It has fixed sights ranged for 70 yards. We'll see how reality stands up to your trigonometry. Fair enough?
I still don't think you can hit those guys at 100 yards but that is one amazing sidearm.

How is it that the religious nut who God speaks to is questioning all this and the so called, question everything atheists, don't seem to notice a thing. Seems I have taken over the thread but that is fine with me. I wanted to present a little information I was going over today.

As I stated in an earlier post in order for a bullet to go in just below the eye and get stuck behind the ear major structural damage would be done to the skull. Since the names of the officers has not been released and they have not made any comments we can only deduce what wounds they have sustained. The officer who was shot in the shoulder and the bullet exited out of the back near the spine must have been in some major pain to say the least. For one the back is the strongest muscle in the body, also the deltoid is a rather compact muscle, in addition the path the bullet where it was not muscle was bone and tendons.

This shows a 9 mm hollow point and FMJ fired into ballistic gel. Looking at the full metal jacket, FMJ, one can see the disruption in the gel along the path of the bullet. This is impact and the bullet tumbles as it passes through the gel. The bullet would cause major tissue trauma along the back.
9mm Corbon vs FMJ ammo in ballistic gel Guns Lot

58200.jpg

This is a chart of ballistic characteristics of different bullets. The one we are interested in is the .40 S&W. The column most relevant is the Energy (ft.-lbs). If we look at the Frangible at 100 yards we see that the bullet is at 2/3 energy as it was at muzzle. Comparing the distance the bullet travels through the gel and the loss of energy from the distance one must question whether a .40 handgun really has enough power to exit out of the body after passing through the shoulder and heading for the middle of the back.
45a5a44bf8ea.jpg

I also came across this web page in a random search. It states that someone who appears to be Williams in the two videos on the page was in a fight on the night of the shooting and that would explain the wounds to his body. The problem with this explanation is that there are no signs of bruising on Williams. Injures such as these would show bruising after a week. I do not know who the author of this article, Joe Saunders, thinks he is about but it is not the truth.

An oddity about the videos. One video was posted by WZippers1 who created his YouTube account today, the 19th. Most of the videos he has in his video list are under a minute long. Why all the 15 second videos? The other video was posted by DMailorinliespir1978. His account was created the 12th, the day after the shooting. He has gone upload crazy since then however. Most of his videos are under 3 minutes. I have no idea if there is a central theme them all.

Fight video shows likely Ferguson shooter beat up by other protester NOT cops - BizPac Review

However, we have uncovered media video taken by KMOV on the night of the shooting which clearly shows Jeffrey Williams in a fight directly in front of the police department. RAW Protesters fight outside Ferguson Police Department KMOV.com St. Louis Need a new lie
Found another video. That does look like him and there is that one left hook that caught him right on the face where that mark is. Have to see if anyone clarifies if that is Williams or not. One video a saw was a reporter was talking with people Williams hung out with and one of them said something like Williams was no Army veteran or anything and they should find the other people that were up there with him. At least that is what it kind of sounded like.

Just found a video of that night. That red car with the Stetson guy is in it. He drives by at 51:39. At 52:06 the first shot is fired. 27 seconds is pretty fast to get to the top of the hill and sight up but if he was not the shooter he drove right past Williams in his red car as he was about to shoot. Coincidence?

can you Imagine some white republican trying to say he accidentally shot police in a situation like this or at a tea party rally...the same people trying to support this criminal ...would be screaming for blood and using to smear anyone and everything remotely connected to the culprit

can you Imagine some white republican trying to say he accidentally shot police in a situation like this or at a tea party rally...the same people trying to support this criminal ...would be screaming for blood and using to smear anyone and everything remotely connected to the culprit

Who's trying to support this criminal?

protester were celebrating..left wing media was giving some credibility to the claim of an accidental shooting
and kept stressing he was not one of the regulars at the protest..that the protest are peaceful

if it happened at a tea party rally they would do the very opposite...even if the guy simple expressed some right-wing ideas once upon a time they would be straining to connect him with the tea party or alex jones etc

This article is the only site I found with reference to the type of car. Unless it was cowboy night I don't think Williams was wearing a Stetson however. Anyway to shot from this type of vehicle one can brace against the rear view mirror but then the casings end up on the dashboard. Leaning straight out the window turns the body a lot even with the seat straight up, and I ain't never seen no home boy drive with his seat in an upright position.

UPDATE Suspect Pictured Jeffrey L Williams Suspect Arrested In Ferguson Shooting Of Police Officers Was Regular Ferguson Protestor Handgun Recovered . The Last Refuge
jeffrey-williams-red-car.png

if you watch the live stream until after the shot

the camera pans around you can see his car and and brake lights

Democratic Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nasheed opined on MSNBC that the shooting of two Ferguson police officers could have been carried out ISIS operatives or white supremacists who “infiltrated” the “peaceful protest.”(VIDEO: Michael Brown’s Family Sues Darren Wilson, City Of Ferguson)

“I truly believe that someone is trying to incite a race riot,” she said. “We’ve heard throughout the months that the white supremacists were on the ground. We heard that ISIS was doing their recruiting. So who’s to say that is not the case?”
Dem Blames Ferguson Shooting On White Supremacists And ISIS The Daily Caller

Shooter may not have been aiming for police

maybe maybe not

really doesnt matter he has admitted to firing his firearm from a vehicle which he has also been charged for and three counts of armed criminal acts

Ferguson cop shooter's story spinning out of control!

American Thinker ^
The spin surrounding the alleged Ferguson cop-shooter, Jeffrey Williams, keeps getting weirder and weirder. On Monday, a protest organizer, Derrick Robinson, who also goes by the name Bishop D. Demond Robinson, told MSNBC's Tamron Hall that the March 12 shooting of two officers outside Ferguson's police department was a set-up. "Set up by who?" asked Hall. “Police,” Robinson said simply. “I think he was set up by – I would farther and say some of the police! The story just does not add up." (VIDEO-AT-LINK)Robinson went on to say Williams was "brutally beaten" when he was arrested, "and I think...

protester were celebrating..left wing media was giving some credibility to the claim of an accidental shooting
and kept stressing he was not one of the regulars at the protest..that the protest are peaceful

Ok, I was just trying to divine your position on this.

I just went over the video that was live streamed that night. This was so much staged by the police it is not even funny. I could go through it each little bit, what vehicle moves where/when, who signals who, and what did and did not happen. Although I can not be absolutely sure it never showed up but I sure did not see one any time within 15 minutes of the shooting, someone forgot to call the ambulance, because I never saw one anywhere.

Forum List

Back