Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

I would like to see the office who was shoot in the face just below the eye and the bullet lodged behind the ear. He was released from the hospital a few hours after being admitted. How can a bullet enter below the eye and lodge behind the eye without destroying a significant portion of the skull?

The ear would be just behind where the lower jaw connects to the upper skull.
bloody_skull1.jpg

he shot threw people and hit 2 cops

but you think he wasn't aiming for the cops

wow

uhm, I have give you directions from that Superman statue to where I buried my pirate booty, just paypal me $1000 dollars and I'll email you a map

Yeah its not like the case in NY when a group of cops fired on a guy and all missed him and hit innocent bystanders. That never happens derps....

Oh yeah, then they charged the guy for assault because the bullets didnt hit him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/n...tanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html
one has nothing to do with the other

yer so dumb, it's funny

Well you seemed to be perplexed at how bullets can sometimes hit anything. You see? You said the bullets hit the cops but saying he wasn't aiming is unbelievable to you. So I show you a case where someone was aiming and hit other people so I guess according to your logic the police were aiming at the innocent people in Times Square.

Right? Silly fucker
YOU ARE COMPARING AN APPLE TO AN ORANGE. When you shoot into a crowd of people you are going to hit people. When you shoot into a crowd of cops you ARE going to hit cops. You keeping up here?

What happened to the the protestors? Did you just erase them from the scene?

2am or there abouts shots from a alley. Now you need to be able to aquire the target in the dark from an alley. The shooter CLAIMS he was shooting at another black person. In the dark, now not calling race but just the ability to SEE the target.

Only ONE group stands out in the dark with very little light. WHITE people. And they are shinning lights on each other. What HAS to be your HONEST target?

You're not a glow worm dude...So this is fucking stupid. You say he was shooting at cops because black people dont get shot in the dark?

Definitely need to call in the FBI on this one. The local police have absolutely no interest in questioning some white guy in a Stetson. And if the jail does not want to give medical examiners access to Mr. Williams the U.N. inspectors should be requested like the third world country we have become.

I would like to see the office who was shoot in the face just below the eye and the bullet lodged behind the ear. He was released from the hospital a few hours after being admitted. How can a bullet enter below the eye and lodge behind the eye without destroying a significant portion of the skull?

bloody_skull1.jpg

Well get off the computer and go there so you can report back to us

good luck

good grief

You don't care about any of the people living there having to deal with this crap day in and day out from these out of town bastards/so called protesters

bloody_skull1.jpg

Well get off the computer and go there so you can report back to us

good luck

good grief

You don't care about any of the people living there having to deal with this crap day in and day out from these out of town bastards/so called protesters
You may not believe this, Stephanie, but I wanted this to be an open and shut case. I really did. Ferguson has gone through enough without anything else stirring things up, but that is not the case. This whole story is made up. From the moment they claimed it was a handgun the story began to loose its creditability. And it just does not stop being less creditable.

Cops deny using excessive force in Ferguson arrest
Williams, 20, appeared in court Monday, a day after his arrest on charges of felony assault, armed criminal action and a weapons offense. Reporters from The Associated Press and other news organizations were directed to the wrong courtroom before Williams’ appearance and did not see him in the courthouse. Court officials were unable to explain the mix-up.​

Boy the Libs are lining up to grab onto this.
The shooter made the claim he wasn't aiming for the police.
That is all.
Sooo...why again would we believe this guy?
Their proof? Because none of the fellow rioters remember seeing him. Never mind that they all look the same anyway (rioters, not black people), an inverted alibi is his evidence that he wasn't one of the rioters to begin with and therefore wasn't really sore at the cops.

I smell ape shit. (reference to rioters, not black people)
The cops have identified the shooter attending the demonstrations a dozen times from surveillance tapes. What the fuck do the simians think the cops holding the video cams are doing?

Boy the Libs are lining up to grab onto this.
The shooter made the claim he wasn't aiming for the police.
That is all.
Sooo...why again would we believe this guy?
Their proof? Because none of the fellow rioters remember seeing him. Never mind that they all look the same anyway (rioters, not black people), an inverted alibi is his evidence that he wasn't one of the rioters to begin with and therefore wasn't really sore at the cops.

I smell ape shit. (reference to rioters, not black people)
The cops have identified the shooter attending the demonstrations a dozen times from surveillance tapes. What the fuck do the simians think the cops holding the video cams are doing?
It's the same as the liars that said Brown had his hands up and was shot in cold blood. Wild animals like these people don't understand cameras and forensic science because they can hardly read. So they lie like little kids, never imagining the grown ups are on to them.

he shot threw people and hit 2 cops

but you think he wasn't aiming for the cops

wow

uhm, I have give you directions from that Superman statue to where I buried my pirate booty, just paypal me $1000 dollars and I'll email you a map

Yeah its not like the case in NY when a group of cops fired on a guy and all missed him and hit innocent bystanders. That never happens derps....

Oh yeah, then they charged the guy for assault because the bullets didnt hit him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/n...tanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html
one has nothing to do with the other

yer so dumb, it's funny

Well you seemed to be perplexed at how bullets can sometimes hit anything. You see? You said the bullets hit the cops but saying he wasn't aiming is unbelievable to you. So I show you a case where someone was aiming and hit other people so I guess according to your logic the police were aiming at the innocent people in Times Square.

Right? Silly fucker
Are you still on about this?

how the fuck does someone miss but hit 2 cops?

you hit one cop, you fucking stop unless you meant to

yer fucking retarded, I mean really truly born mentally incapable of reason

If his defense is going to be he was trying to shoot someone else its not a very good defense. It's the defense of someone going away for a long time.

Definitely need to call in the FBI on this one. The local police have absolutely no interest in questioning some white guy in a Stetson. And if the jail does not want to give medical examiners access to Mr. Williams the U.N. inspectors should be requested like the third world country we have become.
Why? There is no question about who the shooter was. No question about the gun used. That's all cut dried and admitted.

Why? There is no question about who the shooter was. No question about the gun used. That's all cut dried and admitted.
Who was the shooter shooting at?

What you folks aren't getting is, this is all about the law and sentencing.

In Missouri, 1st degree assault of a law enforcement officer is automatically a class A felony...punishable by life in prison on each count. But the threshold that must be met is "knowingly attempts to kill another person, or knowingly causes or attempts to cause another person serious physical injury."

If the injury was an accident...and not intentional assault of the two police officers, now the charge must be reduced to at most a B felony...with a maximum incarceration period of no more than 15 years per count.

This "I wasn't actually aiming at the police" bullcrap is a smart lawyer advising their client on the solution to a math problem...30 years maximum is less than life in prison.

In Missouri, 1st degree assault of a law enforcement officer is automatically a class A felony...punishable by life in prison on each count. But the threshold that must be met is "knowingly attempts to kill another person, or knowingly causes or attempts to cause another person serious physical injury."

If the injury was an accident...and not intentional assault of the two police officers, now the charge must be reduced to at most a B felony...with a maximum incarceration period of no more than 15 years per count.

This "I wasn't actually aiming at the police" bullcrap is a smart lawyer advising their client on the solution to a math problem...30 years maximum is less than life in prison.
So this was a premeditated shot at a police officer? How long do you think he practiced that shot?​

So the little wanker may (or may not) have been aiming for police?

Doesn't matter.

He hit them.

If either of them die, then he dies, too.

If they both live, then the little wanker gets put away for life.

Either way, his life is over.

As it should be.

So this was a premeditated shot at a police officer? How long do you think he practiced that shot?​

Yes it was and none at all. My understanding is that the police were lined up almost shoulder to shoulder...big target.

Yes it was and none at all. My understanding is that the police were lined up almost shoulder to shoulder...big target.
None at all? Someone is going to take a shot that has a life sentence and they are not going to find a nice quiet place in the woods and practice the shot they plan on taking? Ya, right.

I will admit that I am a little rusty on my trigonometry so I had to find an online calculator. Now a 'big' target would be officers standing side by side, and one on top of the other. Since they were not standing on top of each other the height is, say, 6', the distance being 125 yards from head to toe there is .92 degrees. So with that, first shot, no practice, he was holding the pistol within a 1 degree angle. With a rifle the chances are much better since the front and rear sight are much further apart and one's hands a spread out. With a pistol, full size, not a stubby little thing, the front and rear sight are only about 8 inches apart and it is held at one point. To the point of 'big' target width wise; let's say the police are 60 feet across, that is a 9.1 degree range on the shot. Not so bad I guess. So now this kid with now practice hits a target of .92 degrees by 9.1 degrees first shot. Not believable but OK. He was shooting at police officers with a life sentence if he gets caught. Not believable but OK. He was shooting from a vehicle. Not believable but OK. He hit the that target twice, first and second shot. Not believable but OK. His first and second shots were 1.2 seconds apart. Now you're just making shit up.

I included a compass to give an idea of degrees.

12576752371852783813mygeomatic_Rapporteur_5.svg.hi.png

I'll tell you what...I have my 1860 Colt Army 44 black powder here loaded and capped that I have to take to the range and burn off anyway. I'll take a couple of man sized targets and see if I can hit them from 100 yards with 3 shots...I've fired the thing like 12 shots total. It has fixed sights ranged for 70 yards. We'll see how reality stands up to your trigonometry. Fair enough?

How to frame some black kid for shooting a cop in a few of easy steps.

First you have to plant the gun on the kid, hereafter known as Larry. Go offer Larry a some stolen stuff, a home stereo and a .40 handgun. Next inform the police that Larry has your stereo. Police go to Larry's house and retrieve the stereo and arrest Larry for possession of stolen property. Larry was smart and hid the handgun in the sock drawer. Next, after Larry has left the protest, drive to the top of a hill and fire a rifle at the cops, making sure to drop some casings from the .40 handgun, gathered from before the pistol was given to Larry. Then call the cops and say you know where the .40 handgun is, Larry's sock drawer of course.

One lose end, the rounds that were fired. Now the police say they don't have any. The shooter has some so why he did not plant some earlier in the day? That I do not know. The police may have some but can not figure out how they have .30 rifle bullets and .40 handgun casings. Want to test out my theory. Go ask that guy in the red car what kind of rifle he owns. One more test: Take Larry to the shooting range with a target at 125 meters. Give him a box of rounds and have him load a clip and fire off a few. First, I bet he has never even owned bullets; second, he might not even know how to get to firing the first round, and third; you might want to take cover because I guarantee Larry can't hit the broad side of a barn.

For my next lesson we will learn how to steal a national election in a few easy steps.

Cut to the chase. Larry's alibi: He was attempting suicide and missed. Hence, he hit the cops. It's as good as your story.

Forum List

Back