Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

When Cheney shot his boy in the face it was an accident...Now I realize that when someone is shooting if it hits anyone anywhere it was on purpose because accidental shootings dont hit people places :rolleyes:

It was Sharpton :rolleyes:

You do understand he was shooting from the top of a hill right?
If he was shooting someone in front of him and he had the slightest ability to aim the rounds would have hit pavement before hitting the cops.
These rounds went over the heads of the protesters. I would like to see the numbers of the actual elevation change from the firing position to the cops.
It would say a lot.
I would too. I would also like to know just how extensively he used that gun. I'll almost bet it's never been fired before those casings were produced.

I'm not gonna speculate on his skill with a pistol.
But even the most rank amateur knows the barrel has to point at the intended target if you want to hit it.

He was a top level sniper who specialized in hitting targets from long ranges with a pistol and in his pocket was Sharptons phone number. He even texted "the eagle has landed" after the shoot and the NAACP cheered :rolleyes:

Well, should we be surprised some from the left is taking the side of the criminals

Now if they thought they could connect the shooter as being, Rightwing. they would be condemning them to hell

sheesh

When Cheney shot his boy in the face it was an accident...Now I realize that when someone is shooting if it hits anyone anywhere it was on purpose because accidental shootings dont hit people places :rolleyes:

*No point made*

If he was shooting someone in front of him and he had the slightest ability to aim the rounds would have hit pavement before hitting the cops.

Because you just said so...Got it

These rounds went over the heads of the protesters. I would like to see the numbers of the actual elevation change from the firing position to the cops.
It would say a lot.

Why would you want to see elevation changes? You already have it figured out :rolleyes:

Remember guys no one can accidentally shoot someone except for Cheney....and gun accidents all over but why quibble

I know you're not intelligent enough to understand the significance elevation would make on his aim point.
If he was shooting down hill he wouldnt have likely hit the cops.
Him being in a seated position might make what happened possible but I want more info before making that call.
You see I prefer to go by the evidence,and so far I find the shooters story flimsy at best based on that evidence.

It would say a lot.
I would too. I would also like to know just how extensively he used that gun. I'll almost bet it's never been fired before those casings were produced.

I'm not gonna speculate on his skill with a pistol.
But even the most rank amateur knows the barrel has to point at the intended target if you want to hit it.

He was a top level sniper who specialized in hitting targets from long ranges with a pistol and in his pocket was Sharptons phone number. He even texted "the eagle has landed" after the shoot and the NAACP cheered :rolleyes:

You're giving this moron way to much credit......

*No point made*

It would say a lot.

Why would you want to see elevation changes? You already have it figured out :rolleyes:

Remember guys no one can accidentally shoot someone except for Cheney....and gun accidents all over but why quibble

Your boyz at CNN pointed it out.

Pointed what out? Gun accidents dont hit people?

*No point made*

It would say a lot.

I know you're not intelligent enough to understand the significance elevation would make on his aim point.

I wish you would just say what you're getting at

Him being in a seated position might make what happened possible but I want more info before making that call.
You see I prefer to go by the evidence,and so far I find the shooters story flimsy at best based on that evidence.

Oh NOW you want to wait for the evidence? LOL @ theories on elevation then saying you're waiting

Best I can make out this is the shot. Take the shot from here and the vehicle is pointing at the target, necessary for a shot out the window, then take a right onto Harrison Ave., seen in the image, and be gone. The second image is to get an idea of scale. It also shows the corner the protesters would have been standing on. The fire department was under construction in 2012 apparently. The blue thing in the middle of the wall looks about the size of a person. At night, with a pistol with open sights, two rounds hitting within three feet of each other is astrologically possible, but not any better.

Attachments

• shot_1.jpg
    shot_1.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 72
  • shot_2.jpg
    shot_2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 76

*No point made*

It would say a lot.

Oh NOW you want to wait for the evidence? LOL @ theories on elevation then saying you're waiting

Blame CNN,they're the ones who showed the elevation.
If the little shit was aiming at someone in the crowd he wouldnt be shooting over their head.
Now mind you the idiot probably isnt smart enough to understand that you dont shoot unless you know whats behind your target,and he probably wouldnt care anyway.
But I promise you,even with his pea sized brain he had to realize the cops were there. What kind of dumbass shoots someone with the cops right down the street?
His story is pretty weak.

*No point made*

It would say a lot.

CNN isnt responsible for your retardedness...you are.

If the little shit was aiming at someone in the crowd he wouldnt be shooting over their head.

Are you still "waiting on the evidence" or nah?

Now mind you the idiot probably isnt smart enough to understand that you dont shoot unless you know whats behind your target,and he probably wouldnt care anyway.
But I promise you,even with his pea sized brain he had to realize the cops were there. What kind of dumbass shoots someone with the cops right down the street?

Is this how you wait for evidence before judging? Because you're failing at all of those things right now

Personally I would have used a pickup, put a rifle and a sandbag in the back and covered it with a tarp. That night drive to the top of the hill, drop the tail gate, throw off the tarp, sight up, shoot, cover the rifle and the sandbag back over, close the tailgate, and drive off. Clear shot, no casings, clean get away. Good thing I am not an impulsive but meditative, cold blooded killer. Just someone with an avid imagination.
Careful, after making this post the goberment will be watching you!
You kidding me? There are so many government agencies and secret organizations following me they bought a minivan so they could carpool. :D I only take credit for the lousy ones. ;)
I hope you take coffee and donuts to them.

This article is the only site I found with reference to the type of car. Unless it was cowboy night I don't think Williams was wearing a Stetson however. Anyway to shot from this type of vehicle one can brace against the rear view mirror but then the casings end up on the dashboard. Leaning straight out the window turns the body a lot even with the seat straight up, and I ain't never seen no home boy drive with his seat in an upright position.

UPDATE Suspect Pictured Jeffrey L Williams Suspect Arrested In Ferguson Shooting Of Police Officers Was Regular Ferguson Protestor Handgun Recovered . The Last Refuge
jeffrey-williams-red-car.png

*No point made*

It would say a lot.

Is this how you wait for evidence before judging? Because you're failing at all of those things right now

I've seen enough to know his story is unlikely.
What are the odds someone decides to rob him at the perfect spot for his poorly aimed rounds to hit two cops?
Yeah right.....
It's more likely he shot at the cops and surprised himself when he hit em.

*No point made*

I've seen enough to know his story is unlikely.
What are the odds someone decides to rob him at the perfect spot for his poorly aimed rounds to hit two cops?
Yeah right.....
It's more likely he shot at the cops and surprised himself when he hit em.

Well do you know what would help you out? If you didnt pretend that you were waiting on evidence then display that you arent. If hurts your credibility when you blatantly lie

Personally I would have used a pickup, put a rifle and a sandbag in the back and covered it with a tarp. That night drive to the top of the hill, drop the tail gate, throw off the tarp, sight up, shoot, cover the rifle and the sandbag back over, close the tailgate, and drive off. Clear shot, no casings, clean get away. Good thing I am not an impulsive but meditative, cold blooded killer. Just someone with an avid imagination.
Careful, after making this post the goberment will be watching you!
You kidding me? There are so many government agencies and secret organizations following me they bought a minivan so they could carpool. :D I only take credit for the lousy ones. ;)
I hope you take coffee and donuts to them.
They have to get their own. I have to wait a bit for them to catch up after going through Dunkin' Donuts though. I pretend I am messing with my stereo so they don't think I'm being nice or anything. We go to the park and out on the river every once and a while. Relieves some of the boredom.

Hmm. In a crowd of protesters and fired three shots none hit any protesters but hit two cops. But he wasn't aiming at the cops. Yeah that sounds like something a liberal would run with.

The shooter was 125 yards away. He was not in the crowd of protestors.

Hmm. In a crowd of protesters and fired three shots none hit any protesters but hit two cops. But he wasn't aiming at the cops. Yeah that sounds like something a liberal would run with.

were you there? if not you can't even begin to tell us how things went down. You take the words of some activist/agitator that is there only to stir up rioting, looting and now SHOOTINGS on the people living there.

were you there? if not you can't even begin to tell us how things went down. You take the words of some activist/agitator that is there only to stir up rioting, looting and now SHOOTINGS on the people living there.
Is it the color the the skin which determines what is just?

what get me is that damn title

ANIT government

they make this government, our police etc out to something like a g-d and oh my gawd someone killed one of them

maybe one of them an affair with the dudes wife, maybe he busted this guy before and he wanted revenge, NOBODY know what was in HIS HEAD

but for crying out they (anyone in civil service or this government) aren't people that are ABOVE the rest of us...It's sad they were killed as it is that anyone is ever killed

but you notice you don't all this whining when a cop KILLs a civilian?

ANIT government

they make this government, our police etc out to something like a g-d and oh my gawd someone killed one of them

maybe one of them an affair with the dudes wife, maybe he busted this guy before and he wanted revenge, NOBODY know what was in HIS HEAD

but for crying out they (anyone in civil service or this government) aren't people that are ABOVE the rest of us...It's sad they were killed as it is that anyone is ever killed

I don't care if the activist are pink with polka dots. they are being brought in from OUT OF town and is now causing people to get killed. you can take you stupid accusations and shove it. Unless you were there you just rely on articles written by someone else

ANIT government

I don't care if the activist are pink with polka dots. they are being brought in from OUT OF town and is now causing people to get killed. you can take you stupid accusations and shove it. Unless you were there you just rely on articles written by someone else
reading through these two threads on this has made me see:

the leftwing are downright ugly haters against their fellow countrymen and women

it's sickening and almost frightening they think up some these things being said

Forum List

Back