Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

So he attended the protests and supported the people...but they say he wasnt a protestor?

And....they say hes not one of them...but hes a black local resident with a lengthy record?

So he attended the protests and supported the people...but they say he wasnt a protestor?

And....they say hes not one of them...but hes a black local resident with a lengthy record?
What was his record? The only thing I heard was possession of stolen property. Heck, I've been arrested for that. I don't think that makes me a case hardened criminal either.

And like clockwork, racists don't want to believe evidence that doesn't support their narrative.

Classic guys, never change.
What evidence do you have that you believe people are ignoring?

In the article, McCulloch stated that the physical evidence supports some of what he is saying.

Rednecks don't want to hear any evidence that could even imply that their narrative is wrong. Hence the responses in the thread.

For instance:
And like clockwork, racists don't want to believe evidence that doesn't support their narrative.

McCullough also stated he may have indeed targeted the police. Either way the guy was a scumbag lefty protestor.

What evidence did Rocko give to support that the shooter was a democrat? None. But do republicans accept it 100%? Yes. Why? It confirms their narrative.

cause he was black. And a protester.
He wasn't a protester however.

Ferguson activists say suspect in police shootings was not a protester - LA Times
McCulloch said Williams had previously attended demonstrations and had been at the demonstration on the night of the shooting. But local activists, organizers and journalists largely said they didn’t know Williams or recognize him from his mugshot.

Robinson said Williams told him that he had been at the protest Wednesday night but was not a regular demonstrator. “He hasn’t protested, he wasn’t actually a protester, he was actually coming out to support one night and just kind of being there to support the people,” the bishop told The Times.​

lol, and you actually buy that?
a frikken activist. aka AGITATOR nobody that needs his ass whipped

In the article, McCulloch stated that the physical evidence supports some of what he is saying.

Rednecks don't want to hear any evidence that could even imply that their narrative is wrong. Hence the responses in the thread.

For instance:

McCullough also stated he may have indeed targeted the police. Either way the guy was a scumbag lefty protestor.

What evidence did Rocko give to support that the shooter was a democrat? None. But do republicans accept it 100%? Yes. Why? It confirms their narrative.

Ferguson activists say suspect in police shootings was not a protester - LA Times
McCulloch said Williams had previously attended demonstrations and had been at the demonstration on the night of the shooting. But local activists, organizers and journalists largely said they didn’t know Williams or recognize him from his mugshot.

Robinson said Williams told him that he had been at the protest Wednesday night but was not a regular demonstrator. “He hasn’t protested, he wasn’t actually a protester, he was actually coming out to support one night and just kind of being there to support the people,” the bishop told The Times.​

You're a Republican, aren't you?

For instance:

I'm an individual that doesn't need to have a brand of some political party in order to comment on things happening in our country

You for sure are a Democrat. sheep/tool/subject. they swallow anything even what some (activist/agitator) says

For instance:

I'm an individual that doesn't need to have a brand of some political party in order to comment on things happening in our country

You for sure are a Democrat. sheep/tool/subject. they swallow anything even what some (activist/agitator) says
You are also spineless. Stand up for what you believe in at least.

You're the one who's spineless. you will stand and watch the other citizens who lives in that be overrun and taken over by these coward agitating activist.

Last edited:

You're the one who's spineless. you will stand and watch the other citizens who lives in that be overrun and taken over by these coward agitating activist.
My apologies. You do not have enough comprehension to be spineless.

Knew mikey browns friend Dorian who was with him on day of his death.....wonder if he knew mikey too......

For instance:

None of them were protesters. They're all rioters. Protests are peaceful. Go to a Tea Party rally and you'll see a protest; no destruction of property, no violence against police, not even litter because they pick up after themselves and leave the protest area cleaner than when they got there.
Here I'll even put it in picture form so even a Leftist can understand:

Riot:
images

Protest:
Tea-Party-Protesters.jpg

Do you get the difference now?

Last edited:
Personally I would have used a pickup, put a rifle and a sandbag in the back and covered it with a tarp. That night drive to the top of the hill, drop the tail gate, throw off the tarp, sight up, shoot, cover the rifle and the sandbag back over, close the tailgate, and drive off. Clear shot, no casings, clean get away. Good thing I am not an impulsive but meditative, cold blooded killer. Just someone with an avid imagination.
Careful, after making this post the goberment will be watching you!

Personally I would have used a pickup, put a rifle and a sandbag in the back and covered it with a tarp. That night drive to the top of the hill, drop the tail gate, throw off the tarp, sight up, shoot, cover the rifle and the sandbag back over, close the tailgate, and drive off. Clear shot, no casings, clean get away. Good thing I am not an impulsive but meditative, cold blooded killer. Just someone with an avid imagination.
Careful, after making this post the goberment will be watching you!
You kidding me? There are so many government agencies and secret organizations following me they bought a minivan so they could carpool. :D I only take credit for the lousy ones. ;)

This is the anatomy of the shot from CNN.

That pretty much says he was shooting at the cops and using the crowd for cover/concealment.

No one is going to drive home, get his gun (or it was in his car), park on a hill, fire at some guy he had an argument with earlier (who presumably he can see in a crowd at that distance), with (here's the kicker) a line of a dozen or so police standing right there.

My guess on the confession is that they said, "Look, you're a black guy with a criminal record and it's your gun, probably even registered. Please guilty and you'll get time with hope of early release for good behaviour. Try to prove you're innocent and you will get the chair."

Boy the Libs are lining up to grab onto this.
The shooter made the claim he wasn't aiming for the police.
That is all.
Sooo...why again would we believe this guy?

It's time for the people to stand up to these agitators/so called "activist" and take their town back

They are now getting INNOCENT people shot and killed.

stand up for crying out loud. they are USING YOU

Forum List

Back