Ferguson: Shooter may not have been aiming for police

Yeah, I'm sure he wasn't aiming at the cops.

T076360596.jpg

Eh could have aiming at someone else. People like him aren't known to be the best shots.

Yeah, I'm sure he wasn't aiming at the cops.

T076360596.jpg

Eh could have aiming at someone else. People like him aren't known to be the best shots.

Or rocket scientists. Yanno, someone that says, "I'm mad. I'm going to get a gun and shoot from the car in front of the police station because I'm already in much trouble and my life doesn't suck enough."

Eric Holder probably put him up to it. Keep the pot boiling until the summer of 2016, then declare martial law.

Republican hero Bob McCulloch stated:

"I wouldn't say he wasn't targeting police," McCulloch said. "I'm saying right now the evidence we have supports filing the charge that he may have been shooting at someone other than police and struck the police."

I assume the Republicans that claim evidence supported Darren Wilson's story will now say the evidence speaks that the shooter was not aiming for police and protestors don't want "Dead cops"? Right? I won't hold my breath.

He wasn't "aiming" for the police but managed to hit one in the face and the other in the chest?

Yeah.

It's possible.

but it aint fuckin' likely.

What say we wait for some evidence?

Has anyone checked to see if he is a secret teabagger infiltrator to make the good people of Fergie look bad

I dont believe it,but it really doesnt matter because ghetto boy will be going to prison for a long time either way.
Naa by the time he goes to court, and then the long "transparent" trial, if they find him guilty it will be in time for obama to pardon him as he leaves office...!

Republican hero Bob McCulloch stated:

"I wouldn't say he wasn't targeting police," McCulloch said. "I'm saying right now the evidence we have supports filing the charge that he may have been shooting at someone other than police and struck the police."

I assume the Republicans that claim evidence supported Darren Wilson's story will now say the evidence speaks that the shooter was not aiming for police and protestors don't want "Dead cops"? Right? I won't hold my breath.

How did you manage to make that political?

Wow you Leftists are talented Sultans of spin!

So let me get this straight, because he said he was not shooting at cops, and only shooting at another black person. That should make it ok and that he did not mean to shoot the cops but only another black person. LoL. Seems like his defense is that black lives only matter if it's a white cop shooting a black person, and that since he was targeting another black person that he should get off....makes sense to me!

Now they can protest black lives don't matter when it's a black person doing the targeting. Kewl. They can protest now till he is released!

It actually won't matter in the prosecution. He'll be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder, regardless of who he actually hit.

I dont believe it,but it really doesnt matter because ghetto boy will be going to prison for a long time either way.
Naa by the time he goes to court, and then the long "transparent" trial, if they find him guilty it will be in time for obama to pardon him as he leaves office...!

And he'll be shot and killed later for "resisting arrest" wink,wink....at least that would be the ideal ending.

Forum List

Back