Fetterman driving at ‘high rate of speed’ ahead of crash: Police

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
He's a vegetable like biden and shouldn't even be driving a car. Extreme speeding is a super-violent crime and he belongs in prison but he's a democrat and nothing will be done to him.

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) was traveling at a “high rate of speed” ahead of the car accident he was involved in that took place in Maryland over the weekend, according to a Maryland State Police report.

The report, obtained by The Hill, said that a witness observed that Fetterman’s vehicle was “traveling at a high rate of speed, well over the posted speed limit,” when the car passed her on Sunday morning. Fetterman, who was driving a Chevrolet Traverse, rear-ended a Chevrolet Impala “shortly” after passing the witness, according to the report
The report noted the highway’s speed limit was 70 mph and that both vehicles involved were towed away from the scene. Fetterman, his wife and the driver of the other vehicle were all transported to a hospital following the crash, the police report said.

It also lists that Fetterman was “at fault” for the incident.

tenor.gif

I knew you'd say that. Democrats howl about assault rifles but they love their assault vehicles and love to drive them at 100 mph and don't care who they kill or injure. President Joe Vegetable owns a 200 mph 'vette.
It takes a super modified 67 Corvette to be hugely modified to go that fast.
His car would have to have a SuperCharger mounted and his hood does not show he has a SuperCharger.
1718311693016.jpeg

He's a vegetable like biden and shouldn't even be driving a car. Extreme speeding is a super-violent crime and he belongs in prison but he's a democrat and nothing will be done to him.

He's a vegetable

I have to push back on this, shortly after his stroke, we saw what was a struggling person, however, he has made a very remarkable recovery and now holds conversations like any other person.

From where he was…his recovery is nothing short of amazing.

I have to push back on this, shortly after his stroke, we saw what was a struggling person, however, he has made a very remarkable recovery and now holds conversations like any other person.

Because it’s not the same guy

I hope the people he hit are okay. I also hope they sue him.

It takes a super modified 67 Corvette to be hugely modified to go that fast.
His car would have to have a SuperCharger mounted and his hood does not show he has a SuperCharger.
View attachment 961923

Is it possible that he's even more braindead now?

Unlike Brandon, Fetterlurch at least seems to grasp that he has mental issues.

The Fetterman Body Double is not as dependable as Biden's

:rock:

This fender-bender is not that big of a deal.

:aargh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back