Fetterman’s Debate Performance Proves Early Voting Should Be Banned Completely

LOL.........I'll note the irony here.
LOL….I’ll note that in the midst of people not being able to afford groceries, unable to fill their gas tanks, an inflation rate the highest in 40 years, millions of semi-literate illegals swarming in, Putin threatening nuclear war, retirees losing their retirement funds, and a president who can’t complete a sentence or find his way off stage, that you think the better candidate won.

LOL….I’ll note that in the midst of people not being able to afford groceries, unable to fill their gas tanks, an inflation rate the highest in 40 years, millions of semi-literate illegals swarming in, Putin threatening nuclear war, retirees losing their retirement funds, and a president who can’t complete a sentence or find his way off stage, that you think the better candidate won.

I understand our economic issues are because of people electing the wrong people for years.

If you seriously believe they are over a years worth of actions, you have no business telling anyone who to vote for.

I understand our economic issues are because of people electing the wrong people for years.

If you seriously believe they are over a years worth of actions, you have no business telling anyone who to vote for.
Biden and his leftist war-on-gas policies exacerbated it. If you can’t understand that, you have no business telling other people you are more knowledgeable than they.

Why should it be inconvenient when it doesn't need to be? Thats nonsensical.
Further early voting takes the strain off election workers the day of the election.
More importantly there are many people that work on that day and can't get off, get childcare, or can't physically hang in a line for hours. When there's no reason to, it becomes intentionally disenfranchising.
Well, if making voting convenient was the top priority, why don’t we just phone people, mark who they want, and turn in the results?

Biden and his leftist war-on-gas policies exacerbated it. If you can’t understand that, you have no business telling other people you are more knowledgeable than they.

I never argued that Biden wasn't a part of the problem.

That does not make the argument. I've noted more than once that if I lived in Pennsylvania I would not have voted for either candidate. Nothing has changed my mind about that.

Why do you want me to stand in line for possibly hours?
It’s good for you and helps prevent cheating.

That does not make the argument. I've noted more than once that if I lived in Pennsylvania I would not have voted for either candidate. Nothing has changed my mind about that.

Why do you want me to stand in line for possibly hours?
Simple answer.

You are willing to stand in line for hours to renew your license. Many are willing to stand in line for hours for the new iphone. Many are willing to stand in line for hours for concert tickets.

But for the privilege of voting in a free election? "why should I stand in line?"

That attitude of yours is reprehensible.

You should be proud to stand in line to vote you lazy bum.

Simple answer.

You are willing to stand in line for hours to renew your license.

No I'm not. I get there when they first open. Now you can argue that one can do that with voting but if it's one day, the line when opening would be long.

I should note, I can also do that online now.

Many are willing to stand in line for hours for the new iphone. Many are willing to stand in line for hours for concert tickets.

I get all my concert tickets online.

But for the privilege of voting in a free election? "why should I stand in line?"

If you say so.

For me, there's something special about going to a polling place on a brisk Tuesday morning in November, waiting in line while drinking coffee, and then finally getting to cast your vote.

I don't have a problem with absentee voting. I used it while I was in the military and it's definitely beneficial.

Early voting? Absentee voting? There's not a reason for either of those...

I couldn't agree more. Voting on election day is like a holiday for me. It's exciting to be with the people, among fellow Americans that care enough to be out there like I am.

I don't care about early voting provided you do it in person, somebody inspects your identity to make sure you're the person you claim you are. But I totally object to mail-in voting with the exception of people that cannot vote in person like our military, people who are elderly and can't stand in line, or have a medical condition that prevents them from voting.

For me, there's something special about going to a polling place on a brisk Tuesday morning in November, waiting in line while drinking coffee, and then finally getting to cast your vote.

I don't have a problem with absentee voting. I used it while I was in the military and it's definitely beneficial.

Early voting? Absentee voting? There's not a reason for either of those...

That last sentence should've said "mail in voting" as opposed to "absentee voting"...

1666890533568.png

Simple answer.

You are willing to stand in line for hours to renew your license. Many are willing to stand in line for hours for the new iphone. Many are willing to stand in line for hours for concert tickets.

The benefit of having voting on election day only is it weeds out the people that really don't care about voting one way or another, namely Democrats and the welfare people. Without that crowd, the Democrats lose elections because the lazy and politically ignorant always vote Democrat. Last election it was too easy to vote with the mail-in thing and look at what we ended up with, a completely incapable person that's mentally challenged because of his age that even brought us to the point of a potential nuclear war. His son was under investigation for dirty deals he too was involved with, spent most of his life in federal politics without any major accomplishments, forgets where he's at and tries to shake hands with invisible people. Who with an IQ over 40 would vote for somebody like that?

Show up live. Present sufficient ID. Poll worker matches it against the registration base. Violá. Cheating threat goes way down.

By contrast, if hundreds of thousands of unverified absentee ballots are sent out by a state, the risk of fraudulent voting jumps up significantly. Why? Because the lack of verification means that any Joe Blow can use the ballots.

Show up live. Present sufficient ID. Poll worker matches it against the registration base. Violá. Cheating threat goes way down.

By contrast, if hundreds of thousands of unverified absentee ballots are sent out by a state, the risk of fraudulent voting jumps up significantly. Why? Because the lack of verification means that any Joe Blow can use the ballots.

That other dude doesn’t understand that!

Forum List

Back