Fetterman’s Debate Performance Proves Early Voting Should Be Banned Completely

Calling someone else impaired does not change the fact that Fetterman is impaired due to his recent stroke and should not get a single vote until he can PROVE that he is 100%. Doing the right thing by producing his medical report would be a good place to start.

I never argued he wasn't. Did you read my first post where I stated I wouldn't vote for him?

It's not my call or business who they vote for.
Just pointing out that your common sense decision is not enough to override all the votes he is going to get and most assuredly does not deserve. Damaged goods! What the hell is wrong with DEMONRATS? They give us Biden and now they want to elect his clone?

You have to question the intelligence of voters who would vote for someone who CLEARLY at this time is NOT qualified to be a United States Senator.
Stupid. There is no civil war, especially because of that trashy Donald Trump. We can handle this. You crazies are all jacked up for a conflict. Ready to get the crap knocked out of you. What you call a civil war is you wanting to do murder to someone who differs from your politics. Grow the eff up. Bet you sit behind your computer most of the day, eat and sleep. How the H are you going to fight a war?

Just pointing out that your common sense decision is not enough to override all the votes he is going to get and most assuredly does not deserve. Damaged goods! What the hell is wrong with DEMONRATS? They give us Biden and now they want to elect his clone?

Extreme partisans aren't very good at making good arguments for something.

That's not a problem. The person could die on election night. We shouldn't inconvenience people over some possibly incredibly rare "what if" either.
Where does anything say voting should be convenient? Like Jury Duty, voting is a duty. Voting should be done on Election Day period. If you want to make election days paid holidays, I could support that.

Extreme partisans aren't very good at making good arguments for something.
Not wanting brain-damaged senators - or a president, lord help us - is extreme? Any normal person would have a problem with that.

I really don’t know why people vote R. They are recession prone and the. It takes a two term Democrat to fix it. The only thing you 5slk about are tax cuts, and you pick the trashiest people you can run. Gee wiz, What did this country ever do to you, that you try to destroy it. Gone. Just dropped by. Don’t have to answer, know already what you will say.

Where does anything say voting should be convenient? Like Jury Duty, voting is a duty. Voting should be done on Election Day period. If you want to make election days paid holidays, I could support that.

You want to stand in line 6 hours?

I quoted the Constitution so bugger off.

Forum List

Back