Fewer Democrats Are Voting This Year In (Surprise!) States With Strict New Voter Laws

Poor people don't have photo ids? :dunno:
The poor, the elderly, and minorities...

But, we could be like Mexico, and issue IDs? Now that's a thought.
We should. Voting integrity is crucial.
I'm not stopping you. Put Americans back to work, issuing voter IDs.
Either that, or we will have more "disenfranchised" lol
Apparently voting booths require a different idea that it takes to get utilities, welfare, go to certain establishments etc
200 years of voting without needing ID, and somehow we managed...

there will be less liberals voting now.....i hope you guys fade into oblivion....

There's no intellectual argument against an ID.... you have to have an ID to drive, cash checks, use credit/debit cards, get a library card, etc.
The only argument is, too many voters don't have what's required. Issue them first, then ask to see them eh?

Unless you live in a box under the freeway, or in a building with no utilities, all you normally need is three types of proof of residency like bills.

It ain't rocket science.
Those who live in boxes also have a right to vote, usually.

The poor, the elderly, and minorities...

But, we could be like Mexico, and issue IDs? Now that's a thought.
Apparently voting booths require a different idea that it takes to get utilities, welfare, go to certain establishments etc

there will be less liberals voting now.....i hope you guys fade into oblivion....
In a liberal nation founded by liberals for liberals, not a chance.

There's no intellectual argument against an ID.... you have to have an ID to drive, cash checks, use credit/debit cards, get a library card, etc.
The only argument is, too many voters don't have what's required. Issue them first, then ask to see them eh?

Perhaps.... then, they probably wouldn't vote anyway if they can't even produce the minimum to establish that they exist.

Perhaps.... then, they probably wouldn't vote anyway if they can't even produce the minimum to establish that they exist.
Doesn't matter. half the population doesn't care enough to vote, and most of them have ID.

Unless you live in a box under the freeway, or in a building with no utilities, all you normally need is three types of proof of residency like bills.

It ain't rocket science.

Sure, freeway, box dwellers vote in droves.

:)

It ain't rocket science.

Sure, freeway, box dwellers vote in droves.

Doesn't matter...

you guys just can't help yourselves can you? ......obfuscation at every turn.....

you guys just can't help yourselves can you? ......obfuscation at every turn.....
Where does Liberty come from? Oh right, Liberalism...

Doesn't matter. half the population doesn't care enough to vote, and most of them have ID.

Well, can't help with that one Sparky. I've had an ID of sorts since age 15; and I vote most all elections. People who don't vote, well, they piss me off because they are usually the bitchiest.

Funny how that's turning out.....:rolleyes:

“Eight out of the 16 states that have held primaries or caucuses so far have implemented new voter ID or other restrictive voting laws since 2010. Democratic turnout has dropped 37 percent overall in those eight states, but just 13 percent in the states that didn’t enact new voter restrictions. To put it another way, Democratic voter turnout was 285 percent worse in states with new voter ID laws.”

Fewer Democrats Are Voting This Year In (Surprise!) States With Strict New Voter Laws

Good.

Funny how that's turning out.....:rolleyes:

“Eight out of the 16 states that have held primaries or caucuses so far have implemented new voter ID or other restrictive voting laws since 2010. Democratic turnout has dropped 37 percent overall in those eight states, but just 13 percent in the states that didn’t enact new voter restrictions. To put it another way, Democratic voter turnout was 285 percent worse in states with new voter ID laws.”

That is very suspicious.

In all fairness, it's hard to say how much they are affecting outcomes, in comparison to other factors such as the political climate today verses 2008, what candidates are on the ballot, etc. They do not, for instance explain why GOP primary turnout has doubled in Texas and Virginia. Will be interesting to watch though.

Too funny. Those liberals would have you people lined up.

Well, according to Marcus Aurelius, "a polity in which there is the same law for all, a polity administered with regard to equal rights and equal freedom of speech, and the idea of a kingly government which respects most of all the freedom of the governed."

Yes, classic liberalism, yet hardly what most modern liberals advocate. They're statists through and through.

and pigs can fly too.....

article-1317039714753-0e16bebf00000578-778651_636x352.jpg

like liberals......full of hot air.....

True... but I think this one is helium powered.

True... but I think this one is helium powered.

that explains their hysteria....

Forum List

Back