Fifteen Kids in NY Hospitals with Fake Coronavirus

Has to be someone else's fault.
"I don't take any responsibility at ALL." djt

I love when Democrats / snowflakes accuse President Trump of taking no responsibility for things.

When Hillary Clinton was asked about her failure as Secretary of State to protect a US Ambassador and US Embassy / Compound workers from an attack she KNEW was coming - after 2 previous attacks - she infamously screamed out, 'What difference does it make (now)'?

Barak Obama, however, set the US record / set the proverbial bar for blaming others for HIS F*-UP after he stupidly attempted to BLUFF Syrian President Al-Assad by drawing a 'Red Line' without being prepared to act if Assad called his bluff...which he did. Barak Obama backed down in front of the whole world....allies and enemies alike....THEN TRIED TO PROCLAIM THIS WAS NOT / HAD NOT BEEN HIS 'RED LINE'... 'This is the WORLD'S 'Red Line'...and world leaders laughed at his ass and said, 'Oh hell not it isn't!'

And it is.
Yes, yes, of course it's always somebody else's fault. Glad you weren't assigned to me. I quit listening to to $hit excuses a long time ago or I would have had a turd in every pocket.

I love when Democrats / snowflakes accuse President Trump of taking no responsibility for things.

When Hillary Clinton was asked about her failure as Secretary of State to protect a US Ambassador and US Embassy / Compound workers from an attack she KNEW was coming - after 2 previous attacks - she infamously screamed out, 'What difference does it make (now)'?

Barak Obama, however, set the US record / set the proverbial bar for blaming others for HIS F*-UP after he stupidly attempted to BLUFF Syrian President Al-Assad by drawing a 'Red Line' without being prepared to act if Assad called his bluff...which he did. Barak Obama backed down in front of the whole world....allies and enemies alike....THEN TRIED TO PROCLAIM THIS WAS NOT / HAD NOT BEEN HIS 'RED LINE'... 'This is the WORLD'S 'Red Line'...and world leaders laughed at his ass and said, 'Oh hell not it isn't!'
But, but, but Hillary! But, but, but Obama! :boo_hoo14: You guys are as bad as kids. Mine learned it was the squeaky wheel in front of me that got the grease, so they gave up and grew up.

Liberals will do anything to raise the Coronavirus death count in order to keep Trump from being reelected.

---15 children in N.Y.C. identified with rare COVID-linked condition---

From your link - 0 deaths have been reported. Kinda tough to inflate covid-19 death count with ZERO additional deaths, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Do the mods allow an OP to lie about the content of a supporting link?

• Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.
  • No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.
  • Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box or alter the member names in "link-back" text.

Truth is we are probably under counting the number dead from this crisis in US...

Numbers at the moment are > 100k

These numbers show 50k excess deaths from the 1st until 18th April...

US had recorded 34k Covid deaths for that time.

So could some one please explain the mystery illness that killed 16k people in 18.

Now this has increased to 1000 deaths a day...

So Trump boys explain that...

Note: By the way if you want to dispute the way I am measuring this. Please state how much it is over measuring it and then can we reduce the Holocaust victims by the same percentage as this is the method how they got 6 million Jews dead...

Then you should have no problem quoting him taking any responsibility for the many shortcomings of his response to this pandemic.
Right after you admit / list the many times Barry and Hillary f*ed up......I'll wait. I already helped you get started....

Truth is we are probably under counting the number dead from this crisis in US...

Numbers at the moment are > 100k

These numbers show 50k excess deaths from the 1st until 18th April...

US had recorded 34k Covid deaths for that time.

So could some one please explain the mystery illness that killed 16k people in 18.

Now this has increased to 1000 deaths a day...

So Trump boys explain that...

Note: By the way if you want to dispute the way I am measuring this. Please state how much it is over measuring it and then can we reduce the Holocaust victims by the same percentage as this is the method how they got 6 million Jews dead...

When you start out telling Americans 3 MILLION Americans will die from COVID-19.....then you drop the number down to 2 Million because your predictions were SO WRONG....and then you drop the number down again to 1 Million OR LESS....

What The F* is 'EXCESS Deaths'?

From YOUR link:

'Excess deaths are typically defined as the difference between observed numbers of deaths and expected numbers.'

Since the 'expected' number was 3 MILLION and we have no where near that - FAR LESS, I would say any claim that we have 'excess deaths' - that Trump-haters are trying to claim are all on Trump - is complete and utter BULLSHIT

NY is lying about deaths and newly infected...doctors are being stopped from listing the cause of death as anything but covid...when they complain they are removed from the case....so they go on YouTube and Fakebook and they are removed from there too....whats going on here?....
Anything to cover for your Orange Messiah's screw up on this Pandemic, eh?

But, but, but Hillary! But, but, but Obama! :boo_hoo14:

You snowflakes cry like little bitches when reality / exposed hypocrisy kicks you in the balls. Its funny as hell.

:p
I'm not the one whining about The Hill and B.O., you are. If you are still trying to "kick" using that $hit, you are missing the mark. One has be gone for years and the other missed her shot cause was recognized for what she was. Only thing y'all did right in that election. Damn shame you had to saddle us with this POS president. So much for picking the lesser of two weevils. Glad I was smart enough not to vote for one of them.

NY is lying about deaths and newly infected...doctors are being stopped from listing the cause of death as anything but covid...when they complain they are removed from the case....so they go on YouTube and Fakebook and they are removed from there too....whats going on here?....
These doctors are to blame if Trump loses in November.
You can blame doctors if you want, like trump, trump supporters like to have a villain to blame rather than taking a critical evaluation of DJT. I figure it is more accurate to blame trump's continued lies, half truths, irrational behavior, bad judgement, failing the military in multiple ways, his hiring firing and general lack of management ability, people coming to grip with his lack of character, his support of strongman often communists or dictatorial leaders, his tendency to destroy and divide rather than build and bring together, his use and invitation to foreign government interference in our internal politics, his support in silence for extremist racial motivated groups in our country and a long list of failings including cabinet appointments, domestic policy and more, too numerous to mention.

I blame anyone who takes the "never let a crisis go to waste" attitude for gain. Democrats have a history and I have no doubt their corrupt tactics have found their way into the COVID-19 crisis. Democrats will do anything for a gain.....even if they have to leverage people's death.

Anything to cover for your Orange Messiah's screw up on this Pandemic, eh?

You people keep pointing to Trump's screw ups on COVID-19 yet give China a pass and have yet to provide solutions of your own.

Liberals will do anything to raise the Coronavirus death count in order to keep Trump from being reelected.

---15 children in N.Y.C. identified with rare COVID-linked condition---

So, just to be clear, we're blaming European kids for the hoax too?
European doctors

Gotta pad the death rate numbers to make COVID-19 seem more like the Black Plague than annual influenza so a LOT of politicians, leaders, etc... don't get strung up for destroying the world's greatest economy in its prime and devastating the nation....
So why do you think that Trump is padding the death rate numbers?

Forum List

Back