Fifteen Kids in NY Hospitals with Fake Coronavirus

my sons both had one day of high fever. one tested positive. one negative.

NY is lying about deaths and newly infected...doctors are being stopped from listing the cause of death as anything but covid...when they complain they are removed from the case....so they go on YouTube and Fakebook and they are removed from there too....whats going on here?....
Anything to cover for your Orange Messiah's screw up on this Pandemic, eh?

You people keep pointing to Trump's screw ups on COVID-19 yet give China a pass and have yet to provide solutions of your own.
'you people' keep blaming China and give Trump's screw ups a pass and have yet to provide a solution of your own.

So here is the thing- I do blame China for how it fucked up handling the coronavirus. But China is not the leader of the United States, and China is not who we need to decide in November who should be the leader of the United States.

I am fine with pointing out what China screwed up and how that harmed the United States. Are you fine with pointing out what Trump and his administration has screwed up and how that has harmed the United States? Because come November we vote for who should be President- and how Trump handled this crisis to me is very, very relevant to judging his leadership.

I’m fine with calling out Trump but also conceding where Trump did well. If you can’t concede where Trump did well, then at least put forth some alternatives. Democrats May very well be in power next year. I’d like to know if they are going to relax illegal immigration enforcement in the wake of this pandemic. I’d like to know if /how they are going to hold China and the UN accountable and in-Check.

Thanks. You are correct I am not Bill Clinton. As for you not a child., childish is as childish does or speaks.
I guess that makes you a rump ranger/pedophile for attempting to project your sexual fantasies onto me, then sick lil snowflake.
You are the one that brought that stuff up, sicko.

Since the 'expected' number was 3 MILLION and we have no where near that

So NOW the number is 3 million?

1) Per trump, is was 15, but really 45, because he didn't want to count those others, then it would soon go to zero. "Like a miracle, it will all just go away." djt
2) Then it jumped a bit, a trump dismissed it all, just like ya'll doing right now, it's still a hoax.
3) This is directly from the WH press release. Not my words, the WH. March 31st.

In their estimates, they had between 1.5 million and 2.2 million people in the United States succumbing to this virus without mitigation. Yet, through their detailed studies and showing us what social distancing would do, what people — what would happen if people stayed home, what would happen if people were careful every day to wash their hands and worry about touching their faces, that what an extraordinary thing this could be if every American followed these. And it takes us to that stippled mountain that’s much lower — a hill, actually — down to 100,000 to 200,000 deaths, which is still way too much. Next slide please.

4) nowhere EVER was the number 3 million. I notice trump said 2.5 million the other day. You RWI's will do anything to lie, steal, cheat, etc. You RWI's are just a bunch of con men, just like trump.
5) Since then, trump has been all over the board with his cray-cray guessing. Just STFU.

NY is lying about deaths and newly infected...doctors are being stopped from listing the cause of death as anything but covid...when they complain they are removed from the case....so they go on YouTube and Fakebook and they are removed from there too....whats going on here?....

Oh noo!! more crazy conspiracy theories from gullible cheetolini followers...

1588814979619.png

Forum List

Back