Fifteen Kids in NY Hospitals with Fake Coronavirus

Gotta pad the death rate numbers to make COVID-19 seem more like the Black Plague than annual influenza so a LOT of politicians, leaders, etc... don't get strung up for destroying the world's greatest economy in its prime and devastating the nation....
So why do you think that Trump is padding the death rate numbers?
Who said Trump was padding the death rate numbers?

NY is lying about deaths and newly infected...doctors are being stopped from listing the cause of death as anything but covid...when they complain they are removed from the case....so they go on YouTube and Fakebook and they are removed from there too....whats going on here?....
Anything to cover for your Orange Messiah's screw up on this Pandemic, eh?

You people keep pointing to Trump's screw ups on COVID-19 yet give China a pass and have yet to provide solutions of your own.
'you people' keep blaming China and give Trump's screw ups a pass and have yet to provide a solution of your own.

So here is the thing- I do blame China for how it fucked up handling the coronavirus. But China is not the leader of the United States, and China is not who we need to decide in November who should be the leader of the United States.

I am fine with pointing out what China screwed up and how that harmed the United States. Are you fine with pointing out what Trump and his administration has screwed up and how that has harmed the United States? Because come November we vote for who should be President- and how Trump handled this crisis to me is very, very relevant to judging his leadership.

I'm not the one whining about The Hill and B.O., you are.
I'm not whining, wittle emotionally-manipulated / triggered snowflake. I am just shoving EPIC Democrat Party / snowflake hypocrisy up your arse and breaking it off....

Need a tissue...or a tampon?

:p

NY is lying about deaths and newly infected...doctors are being stopped from listing the cause of death as anything but covid...when they complain they are removed from the case....so they go on YouTube and Fakebook and they are removed from there too....whats going on here?....

You people keep pointing to Trump's screw ups on COVID-19 yet give China a pass and have yet to provide solutions of your own.
'you people' keep blaming China and give Trump's screw ups a pass and have yet to provide a solution of your own.

So here is the thing- I do blame China for how it fucked up handling the coronavirus. But China is not the leader of the United States, and China is not who we need to decide in November who should be the leader of the United States.

I am fine with pointing out what China screwed up and how that harmed the United States. Are you fine with pointing out what Trump and his administration has screwed up and how that has harmed the United States? Because come November we vote for who should be President- and how Trump handled this crisis to me is very, very relevant to judging his leadership.
Trump didn't screw up. You might as well blame him for floods or cancer.

Gotta pad the death rate numbers to make COVID-19 seem more like the Black Plague than annual influenza so a LOT of politicians, leaders, etc... don't get strung up for destroying the world's greatest economy in its prime and devastating the nation....
Of course no Trumpkin would actually blame your Dear Leader for anything.

So when Trump says
When pressed on his shifting estimate, Trump conceded, "I used to say 65,000 and now I'm saying 80 or 90 and it goes up and it goes up rapidly."

In Trumpkin land that is not an inflated number- but when the CDC says it(part of the Trump Administration) that is of course 'padding the death rate numbers'

I'm not whining, wittle emotionally-manipulated / triggered snowflake. I am just shoving EPIC Democrat Party / snowflake hypocrisy up your arse and breaking it off....

All you ever do is post whiny partisan attacks, and wildly partisan defenses of your Dear Leader.

Trump didn't screw up. You might as well blame him for floods or cancer.

Like I said it- you Trumpkins will never blame Trump for anything.

I am not blaming Trump for coronavirus anymore than I blamed Bush for Hurricane Katrina. But I do blame Trump for his feckless lack of leadership- for literally doing everything that he blamed the World Health Organization for doing.

Sorry, I stopped reading once I hit this massive, debunked / disproven LIE thrown out due to your excessive butt-hurt....

So when Trump says
When pressed on his shifting estimate, Trump conceded, "I used to say 65,000 and now I'm saying 80 or 90 and it goes up and it goes up rapidly."

In Trumpkin land that is not an inflated number- but when the CDC says it(part of the Trump Administration) that is of course 'padding the death rate numbers'
Trump doesn't make up the projections, moron. The CDC does that, you know, the scientists turds like you keep telling us we're supposed to listen to.

Snowflakes can't bring themselves to call BULLSHIT on their own liars / leaders - even Joe Biden came out and declared President Trump's Travel Ban - that he opposed and called Xenophobic - was the right thing to do, that he had been wrong. Perhaps snowflakes should follow Biden's lead more than they do Pelosi's / Schiff's.....

All you ever do is post whiny partisan attacks, and wildly partisan defenses of your Dear Leader.
Again, I stopped reading once I hit the 1st half of your false accusation. I have and continue to post links, articles, testimony, laws, the Constitution, etc....all of which you snowflakes ignore in your continuous opinionated / Dem Talking point-parroted responses and personal attacks.

These doctors are to blame if Trump loses in November.
You can blame doctors if you want, like trump, trump supporters like to have a villain to blame rather than taking a critical evaluation of DJT. I figure it is more accurate to blame trump's continued lies, half truths, irrational behavior, bad judgement, failing the military in multiple ways, his hiring firing and general lack of management ability, people coming to grip with his lack of character, his support of strongman often communists or dictatorial leaders, his tendency to destroy and divide rather than build and bring together, his use and invitation to foreign government interference in our internal politics, his support in silence for extremist racial motivated groups in our country and a long list of failings including cabinet appointments, domestic policy and more, too numerous to mention.

I blame anyone who takes the "never let a crisis go to waste" attitude for gain. Democrats have a history and I have no doubt their corrupt tactics have found their way into the COVID-19 crisis. Democrats will do anything for a gain.....even if they have to leverage people's death.
Pretty popular with both sides since the the George W administration, but of course we have had more crises since that administration.

Has to be someone else's fault.
"I don't take any responsibility at ALL." djt
And it is.
Yes, yes, of course it's always somebody else's fault. Glad you weren't assigned to me. I quit listening to to $hit excuses a long time ago or I would have had a turd in every pocket.
Are Dims ever at fault, shit for brains?
Sometimes. The Kavanaugh hearings were a travesty. By in large they are not in power at the moment, so most of what has gone on is attributed, rightly to the party in power. Being in power when the $hit hits the fan is a bitch, and the Republican are the most unlucky party in history, with 911, the war in Iraq (still goin) over weapons that didn't exist, Katrina, the stock market crash due to lack of regulation in the market, Huge tax breaks creating huge deficits instead of catching up paying the bills, and now mis-handling the coronavirus to become the world's number #1 infected country in the world with far and wide the highest death toll, while some few, but outspoken party member advocate to abandon our elderly to their fate to save their own investments, (but for the common good). Humph! Most unlucky party I ever heard of. They couldn't get luck in a $2 dollar whorehouse.

And it is.
Yes, yes, of course it's always somebody else's fault. Glad you weren't assigned to me. I quit listening to to $hit excuses a long time ago or I would have had a turd in every pocket.
Sometimes. The Kavanaugh hearings were a travesty. By in large they are not in power at the moment, so most of what has gone on is attributed, rightly to the party in power. Being in power when the $hit hits the fan is a bitch, and the Republican are the most unlucky party in history, with 911, the war in Iraq (still goin) over weapons that didn't exist, Katrina, the stock market crash due to lack of regulation in the market, Huge tax breaks creating huge deficits instead of catching up paying the bills, and now mis-handling the coronavirus to become the world's number #1 infected country in the world with far and wide the highest death toll, while some few, but outspoken party member advocate to abandon our elderly to their fate to save their own investments, (but for the common good). Humph! Most unlucky party I ever heard of. They couldn't get luck in a $2 dollar whorehouse.

"The Kavanaugh hearings were a travesty. By in large they are not in power at the moment, so most of what has gone on is attributed, rightly to the party in power. "

iu

Just because you take it in the arse, doesn't mean we let your kind get anywhere near us. You carry both tissues and tampons because you use both a lot, honey?

And it is.

"The Kavanaugh hearings were a travesty. By in large they are not in power at the moment, so most of what has gone on is attributed, rightly to the party in power. "

iu
1588791774120.png

Just because you take it in the arse, .....
Sorry, I had to stop reading when you began projecting your personal fantasies.... You aren't Bill Clinton, and I am not a small child, so don't try to go there. Just go away.....

Just because you take it in the arse, .....
Sorry, I had to stop reading when you began projecting your personal fantasies.... You aren't Bill Clinton, and I am not a small child, so don't try to go there. Just go away.....
Thanks. You are correct I am not Bill Clinton. As for you not a child., childish is as childish does or speaks.

Thanks. You are correct I am not Bill Clinton. As for you not a child., childish is as childish does or speaks.
I guess that makes you a rump ranger/pedophile for attempting to project your sexual fantasies onto me, then sick lil snowflake.

Forum List

Back