Fifty Shades Darker

And the term BDSM is simply grouping 3 things together. Having them in the same basic group is not the same as saying D/s is S&M.

As for my discussing other topics, yes I did. When I used the term "ONLY", I was referring to your claim that I am telling people what they can do, think or whatever. ...
More than that, some are subsets of others as I've repeatedly proved.

Nice backpedal. You are free to bullshit all you want. It's up to others to decide whether they want to believe you or not.

This is my original post on the subject, the one you and Lady have been lying about ever since. Normal, sane people can see I didn't say "D/s is S&M". More proof you are a liar.
In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship.

Oh you didn't? After I stated that D/s is not S&M, you posted "It's a matter of degree. For the record, I don't give a shit what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes, but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism."

There is no reference to anything to do with psychologists. You stated "...don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism". Now who is backpedaling and lying?

Yes, but the OP's point is well taken. Those of us who do live the lifestyle can and do want a good movie that accurately portrays their lives, AND be sensuous as well, because it can.

Hell, a well filmed documentary would be preferable to the 50 shades nonsense.
The movies aren't made to satisfy you and your "lifestyle". They're made to make money.

"Fifty Shades of Grey" cost about $40M to make and grossed over $166M. Conversely, out the same year was "American Sniper" (cost $59M, gross $350M). Which profit margin would you rather have as an investor?

I'd rather have the profit margin of American Sniper.

Oh you didn't? After I stated that D/s is not S&M, you posted "It's a matter of degree. For the record, I don't give a shit what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes, but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism."

There is no reference to anything to do with psychologists. You stated "...don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism". Now who is backpedaling and lying?
You should listen to yourself more often. Do you have something against gays? Do you accept the gay "lifestyle"? Do you agree what happens between consenting adults is their own business?

Agreed, hence why most movies are geared toward mass market appeal and few are geared toward a select group. Most investors want to make money, not push a political or social agenda. If they can do both, win-win, but if it's one or the other, most will pick money. Sad but true, eh?

You should listen to yourself more often. Do you have something against gays? Do you accept the gay "lifestyle"? Do you agree what happens between consenting adults is their own business?

LMAO!! Look junior, I was quoting you. I am very supportive of gays and lesbians. In fact, a little over a year ago, I gave my first wife away at her wedding to her female partner of many, many years.

You seem to be wanting to paint me as intolerant. But you are failing miserably.

LMAO!! Look junior, I was quoting you. I am very supportive of gays and lesbians. In fact, a little over a year ago, I gave my first wife away at her wedding to her female partner of many, many years.

You seem to be wanting to paint me as intolerant. But you are failing miserably.
lol @ Jr.. He's a waste of brain cells..

Agreed, hence why most movies are geared toward mass market appeal and few are geared toward a select group. Most investors want to make money, not push a political or social agenda. If they can do both, win-win, but if it's one or the other, most will pick money. Sad but true, eh?

And if the subject of the movie is portrayed badly, or inaccurately, I am quick to point it out.

But this thread is not about movie marketing. It is people discussing the pitiful nature of the first film, and expecting the same for the second. And at least a few of the people in the discussion have experience in the lifestyle. There are many ethical restraints and rules in D/s. Most were ignored or broken in the book.

And if the subject of the movie is portrayed badly, or inaccurately, I am quick to point it out.

But this thread is not about movie marketing. It is people discussing the pitiful nature of the first film, and expecting the same for the second. And at least a few of the people in the discussion have experience in the lifestyle. There are many ethical restraints and rules in D/s. Most were ignored or broken in the book.

1) Was the movie paid for by you or LG? If so, I'd understand your frustration with the depiction of your "lifestyle". If you didn't, then why are you bitching like cry babies about it? Make your own movie depicting your "lifestyle" and see how it sells.

2) I've never sought to deprive you of your "lifestyle", but since I don't fall over and love it, you and LG have bitched, whined and insulted me like spoiled brats. You both need to be spanked! I'd be happy to do it, but I think you'd enjoy it to much. :)

Last edited:
You need more discipline GS. Do you really have a gun? Do you know how to use it? I doubt it. Someone so sloppy in their posting is obviously weak, someone who needs training. You aren't a Lady. A mistress, as in side girl, at best.

1) Was the movie paid for by you or LG? If so, I'd understand your frustration with the depiction of your "lifestyle". If you didn't, then why are you bitching like cry babies about it? Make your own movie depicting your "lifestyle" and see how it sells.

2) I've never sought to deprive you of your "lifestyle", but since I don't fall over and love it, you and LG have bitched, whined and insulted me like spoiled brats. You both need to be spanked! I'd be happy to do it, but I think you'd enjoy it to much. :)

Bullshit. This is just more lying on your part.

I'm still waiting for you to step up and answer my challenge. And now you spew more bulkshit.

I have not whined about how my lifestyle is portrayed. I simply corrected your error. And I talked about how bad the original book was. It was poorly written and ignored basic rules of D/s.

All you have find is attempt insults and make baseless accusations.

You need more discipline GS. Do you really have a gun? Do you know how to use it? I doubt it. Someone so sloppy in their posting is obviously weak, someone who needs training. You aren't a Lady. A mistress, as in side girl, at best.

Sloppy posting? Lol. Have you read your own? I have challenged you to provide any examples of posts showing what you claim I have said. So far you have been cowardly and refused. Even when you wanted to bet me.

...I have not whined about how my lifestyle is portrayed.....
Disagreed.

Sloppy posting? Lol. Have you read your own? I have challenged you to provide any examples of posts showing what you claim I have said. So far you have been cowardly and refused. Even when you wanted to bet me.
Yes. Yes. Scroll up. Disagreed. You refused to bet which tells me you are afraid of losing....and we both know why.

...I have not whined about how my lifestyle is portrayed.....
Disagreed.

Yes. Yes. Scroll up. Disagreed. You refused to bet which tells me you are afraid of losing....and we both know why.

Well before you offered the bet, I challenged you to provide evidence of the claim you have made repeatedly. You refuse. That speaks volumes.

You came into a thread about the second 50 Shades video, and made ridiculous claims. Then you got pissy when you were corrected. It has been laughable since then.

Well before you offered the bet, I challenged you to provide evidence of the claim you have made repeatedly. You refuse. That speaks volumes.

You came into a thread about the second 50 Shades video, and made ridiculous claims. Then you got pissy when you were corrected. It has been laughable since then.
Translation: No, I won't take a bet I know I'd lose. Why didn't you respond to the false statement I made against you?

What's my ridiculous claim? That the relationship in the movie "Fifty Shades Darker" is Sadomasochistic?

The Only Redeeming Thing About The Fifty Shades Darker Trailer Is Miguel’s Beyoncé Cover | SPIN
Next Valentine's Day weekend, Fifty Shades of Grey is getting a sequel hotly anticipated by no one you should bother hanging out with. The upcoming entry of the sadomasochistic horror series, titled Fifty Shades Darker, will feature more sadomasochism, more mysterious white guy stares, yachts, and plenty more zest.

Speed Read: 12 Naughty Bits From ‘50 Shades Darker’
The media frenzy over 50 Shades of Grey’s sadomasochistic antics and hackneyed narrative has subsided, but the trilogy continues to top bestseller lists and bedside tables.

I'm thinking he is confused because the entire lifestyle always gets lumped in with a "BDSM" label. D/s lifestyle, as you say, is part of the label, but separate from the S&M....but often incorporates some bondage.
No confusion. As you can read yourself, they are completely misrepresenting what I said and becoming overly defensive of their sexual fantasy games.

Saying something is a subset of something else or, as actually the case, "In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship" in response to a comment is not the same as they are claiming.
Actually, Frank has it right.. He's the male Dominant intent on understanding his role in the D/s relationship thus he reads, broadens his understanding as any good Dominant would when relating to a submissive.

And this was you back pedaling too

And the term BDSM is simply grouping 3 things together. Having them in the same basic group is not the same as saying D/s is S&M.

As for my discussing other topics, yes I did. When I used the term "ONLY", I was referring to your claim that I am telling people what they can do, think or whatever. ...

This is my original post on the subject, the one you and Lady have been lying about ever since. Normal, sane people can see I didn't say "D/s is S&M". More proof you are a liar.

Yes, you did say D/s is S&M. Try remembering what you post.

Translation: No, I won't take a bet I know I'd lose. Why didn't you respond to the false statement I made against you?

What's my ridiculous claim? That the relationship in the movie "Fifty Shades Darker" is Sadomasochistic?

The Only Redeeming Thing About The Fifty Shades Darker Trailer Is Miguel’s Beyoncé Cover | SPIN
Next Valentine's Day weekend, Fifty Shades of Grey is getting a sequel hotly anticipated by no one you should bother hanging out with. The upcoming entry of the sadomasochistic horror series, titled Fifty Shades Darker, will feature more sadomasochism, more mysterious white guy stares, yachts, and plenty more zest.

Speed Read: 12 Naughty Bits From ‘50 Shades Darker’
The media frenzy over 50 Shades of Grey’s sadomasochistic antics and hackneyed narrative has subsided, but the trilogy continues to top bestseller lists and bedside tables.

Nice try at moving the goal posts. You said D/s is S&M. Then back pedaled.

Forum List

Back