Fifty Shades Darker

And the term BDSM is simply grouping 3 things together. Having them in the same basic group is not the same as saying D/s is S&M.

As for my discussing other topics, yes I did. When I used the term "ONLY", I was referring to your claim that I am telling people what they can do, think or whatever. ...
More than that, some are subsets of others as I've repeatedly proved.

Nice backpedal. You are free to bullshit all you want. It's up to others to decide whether they want to believe you or not.

This is my original post on the subject, the one you and Lady have been lying about ever since. Normal, sane people can see I didn't say "D/s is S&M". More proof you are a liar.
In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship.

And the term BDSM is simply grouping 3 things together. Having them in the same basic group is not the same as saying D/s is S&M.

As for my discussing other topics, yes I did. When I used the term "ONLY", I was referring to your claim that I am telling people what they can do, think or whatever. ...
More than that, some are subsets of others as I've repeatedly proved.

Nice backpedal. You are free to bullshit all you want. It's up to others to decide whether they want to believe you or not.

This is my original post on the subject, the one you and Lady have been lying about ever since. Normal, sane people can see I didn't say "D/s is S&M". More proof you are a liar.

Listen idiot.. you've derailed my thread with your circus stunt BS long enough.. You opened your fat mouth about something you know NOTHING about and then trashed anyone who dared to correct you.. D/s is NOT S&M for the last time.. .

Last edited:
Listen idiot.. you've derailed my fucking thread with your circus stunt BS long enough.. Fuck you stupid.. You opened your fat fucking mouth about something you know NOTHING about and then trashed anyone who dared to correct you.. D/s is NOT S&M for the last time.. FUCK OFF SHITHEAD..
Loosen up that leather neck strap, Lady. It's cutting off the circulation to your brain.

Again, sane, rational people can see there's a difference between your oddly defensive "D/s is NOT S&M" and my actual comment "In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship." Additionally, your extreme anger and level of emotional angst on this topic prove kinky sex fantasy games aren't your only problem(s).

Big fat BLOWHARD DUMBAZZ is on ignore.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's what all the nutjobs say when they are pissed at me. Oddly, none ever keep me on "ignore" for long...if at all. It seems mostly to be just a juvenile way to express anger. As if I really give a shit. LOL

BTW, sweetheart, if it wasn't for me, your thread would have died dozens of posts ago.

Thanks for the pick. Nice pussy. ;)
pHXaOtb.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, Frank has it right.. He's the male Dominant intent on understanding his role in the D/s relationship thus he reads, broadens his understanding as any good Dominant would when relating to a submissive.

S&M is very different from D/s.
And being bisexual is different than being homosexual. LOL

It's a matter of degree. For the record, I don't give a shit what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes, but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism.

Don't tell you the truth? Don't tell you facts?

Very often, D/s involves no pain. Which is the definition of Sadomasochism. S&M is all about pain. D/s is about control. Yes, the lines can blur. But they are certainly not the same thing.
I'm thinking he is confused because the entire lifestyle always gets lumped in with a "BDSM" label. D/s lifestyle, as you say, is part of the label, but separate from the S&M....but often incorporates some bondage.

The well of inspiration, creativity, and evolutionary advancement come from the development of 'imagination', and day-dreaming is not only the full exercise of imagination, it is also the the very medium that writers work in. Hardly immature.
A fair point. Let me rephrase and say "excessive daydreaming is immature".

BTW, Thomas Edison used "lucid dreaming" as a technique for generating ideas. This isn't daydreaming (conscious fantasizing), but a state of mind between wakefulness and sleeping. His technique was to sit in a comfortable plush chair with his arm over the arm of the chair holding a small rock over a metal bucket. When a person begins to sleep, they enter a state of paralysis where the body goes limp (the infamous "nodding off" we've all seen in school). Edison would go limp, the rock would fall in the bucket making a noise that woke him up. He'd then write down whatever he was thinking/dreaming no matter how ridiculous. Few of the things he wrote down generated social changes in technology, but the technique was certainly an effective means to generate ideas. My main point here is that "daydreaming" or lucid dreams are fun, but they take discipline, work and a mature mind to develop into functional reality.

More on lucid dreaming:
Lucid Dreaming and Self-Realization

Back to the topic.. Please ignore that IDIOT .. I'm curious as to why the producers of the films in both instances use the male Dominant as a PUSSYBOY? My guess is that this film bowed to liberalism and the same Hollyweirdo producers who find it more important to showcase how powerful women are.. FINE, but don't fucking market your film as anything but the typical vanilla relationship with the woman busting ballz and demanding compliance.. ie The liberal metro sexual pansyazz bowing to the hard femi nazi liberal HAG.
Its simple.

$$

There is no hangup of equality or equal rights in a D/s relationship. The domination can translate to a lifestyle beyond the bedroom, but often does not. For those who do not gain satisfaction from being dominated, they'd not only tear it apart in social debate, they would actively seek to destroy the livelihood of the writers/studio that produced it. So they water it down with modern day sheep think, and candy coat it with some sensuality for the masses. It boils down to dollars. Always will with them.

Back to the topic.. Please ignore that IDIOT .. I'm curious as to why the producers of the films in both instances use the male Dominant as a PUSSYBOY? My guess is that this film bowed to liberalism and the same Hollyweirdo producers who find it more important to showcase how powerful women are.. FINE, but don't fucking market your film as anything but the typical vanilla relationship with the woman busting ballz and demanding compliance.. ie The liberal metro sexual pansyazz bowing to the hard femi nazi liberal HAG.
Its simple.

$$

There is no hangup of equality or equal rights in a D/s relationship. The domination can translate to a lifestyle beyond the bedroom, but often does not. For those who do not gain satisfaction from being dominated, they'd not only tear it apart in social debate, they would actively seek to destroy the livelihood of the writers/studio that produced it. So they water it down with modern day sheep think, and candy coat it with some sensuality for the masses. It boils down to dollars. Always will with them.

Great post :)

The well of inspiration, creativity, and evolutionary advancement come from the development of 'imagination', and day-dreaming is not only the full exercise of imagination, it is also the the very medium that writers work in. Hardly immature.
A fair point. Let me rephrase and say "excessive daydreaming is immature".

BTW, Thomas Edison used "lucid dreaming" as a technique for generating ideas. This isn't daydreaming (conscious fantasizing), but a state of mind between wakefulness and sleeping. His technique was to sit in a comfortable plush chair with his arm over the arm of the chair holding a small rock over a metal bucket. When a person begins to sleep, they enter a state of paralysis where the body goes limp (the infamous "nodding off" we've all seen in school). Edison would go limp, the rock would fall in the bucket making a noise that woke him up. He'd then write down whatever he was thinking/dreaming no matter how ridiculous. Few of the things he wrote down generated social changes in technology, but the technique was certainly an effective means to generate ideas. My main point here is that "daydreaming" or lucid dreams are fun, but they take discipline, work and a mature mind to develop into functional reality.

More on lucid dreaming:
Lucid Dreaming and Self-Realization
I've heard and read about the technique. I prefer mediation to achieve the same thing. I'm not sure what 'excessive' day-dreaming would be defined as, unless it is equated to not accomplishing daily requirements, such as hygiene and earning a living. Though I a writer practicing the craft can engage the imagination for hours at a time. Stephen King will lock himself into his writing space and 'day-dream' until he has at least 2,000 words on paper.

I'm thinking he is confused because the entire lifestyle always gets lumped in with a "BDSM" label. D/s lifestyle, as you say, is part of the label, but separate from the S&M....but often incorporates some bondage.
No confusion. As you can read yourself, they are completely misrepresenting what I said and becoming overly defensive of their sexual fantasy games.

Saying something is a subset of something else or, as actually the case, "In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship" in response to a comment is not the same as they are claiming.
Actually, Frank has it right.. He's the male Dominant intent on understanding his role in the D/s relationship thus he reads, broadens his understanding as any good Dominant would when relating to a submissive.

Last edited:
I've heard and read about the technique. I prefer mediation to achieve the same thing. I'm not sure what 'excessive' day-dreaming would be defined as, unless it is equated to not accomplishing daily requirements, such as hygiene and earning a living. Though I a writer practicing the craft can engage the imagination for hours at a time. Stephen King will lock himself into his writing space and 'day-dream' until he has at least 2,000 words on paper.
Lucid Dreaming is purposefully attempting to generate ideas. Not the same goal as meditation. ;)

Lucid Dreaming is purposefully attempting to generate ideas. Not the same goal as meditation. ;)
Yes I know. I'm skeptical to say the least. Meditation is My preference.

Its simple.

$$

Agreed about $$. Movies cost millions to make and to market. Creating mass market appeal is an essential part of money-making strategy.

Al Pacino's "Cruising" was only a modest success, partly because of Al Pacino and partly because of the controversial issue (including gay protests). It fell short because it lacked broad mass-market appeal. It was a dark subject with an unappealing "lifestyle" to most people. Whips and chains, no matter how benign, are not appealing to most people.

This reminds me of an old joke; the difference between kinky and perversion is that in kinky you use a feather but in perversion you use the whole chicken.

A special dungeon room with whips, chains, leather suits and ball gags are closer to perversion for "vanilla"-types than simply being kinky.

Yes I know. I'm skeptical to say the least. Meditation is My preference.
Skeptical of what? Meditation is a means cleanse one's mind, to relax. Lucid Dreaming has specific purpose, more focused than simply "daydreaming" which, as previously mentioned, is more consciously focused.

Its simple.

$$

Agreed about $$. Movies cost millions to make and to market. Creating mass market appeal is an essential part of money-making strategy.

Al Pacino's "Cruising" was only a modest success, partly because of Al Pacino and partly because of the controversial issue (including gay protests). It fell short because it lacked broad mass-market appeal. It was a dark subject with an unappealing "lifestyle" to most people. Whips and chains, no matter how benign, are not appealing to most people.

This reminds me of an old joke; the difference between kinky and perversion is that in kinky you use a feather but in perversion you use the whole chicken.

A special dungeon room with whips, chains, leather suits and ball gags are closer to perversion for "vanilla"-types than simply being kinky.
Yes, but the OP's point is well taken. Those of us who do live the lifestyle can and do want a good movie that accurately portrays their lives, AND be sensuous as well, because it can.

Hell, a well filmed documentary would be preferable to the 50 shades nonsense.

Yes, but the OP's point is well taken. Those of us who do live the lifestyle can and do want a good movie that accurately portrays their lives, AND be sensuous as well, because it can.

Hell, a well filmed documentary would be preferable to the 50 shades nonsense.
The movies aren't made to satisfy you and your "lifestyle". They're made to make money.

"Fifty Shades of Grey" cost about $40M to make and grossed over $166M. Conversely, out the same year was "American Sniper" (cost $59M, gross $350M). Which profit margin would you rather have as an investor?

Forum List

Back