Fifty years from now evangelicals will claim they helped bring marriage equality to pass

• Banned
"
You will indeed lose a bit more of your privilege. I’m convinced the real loss in today’s decision for evangelicals is that it signals a loss of power over the surrounding culture, and that’s a power you’ve enjoyed for a very long time. As a friend of mine, Mark Caddo, recently said:

The problem with being privileged your whole life is that [after] you have had that privilege for so long, equality starts to look like oppression.

Anyone still wondering whether or not this is a cult movement out to destroy Christianity as it was laid out by Jesus Christ and his disciples (Jude 1 of the New Testament) has only to read this thread's OP.

And you thought I was making it all up. This one comes STRAIGHT out of the horse's mouth..Christians prepare. You are next on the docket. The 1st Amendment is in very very grave danger as of this moment. The SCOTUS thought they got to dodge the question of "is this race or behaviors" "static or fluid/a belief system/cult". The real important case is yet to come. And that case will be "The cult of LGBT vs the 1st Amendment".

Don't worry, we already know how Justices Kagan and Ginsburg will vote on that one..

Last edited:
"
You will indeed lose a bit more of your privilege. I’m convinced the real loss in today’s decision for evangelicals is that it signals a loss of power over the surrounding culture, and that’s a power you’ve enjoyed for a very long time. As a friend of mine, Mark Caddo, recently said:

The problem with being privileged your whole life is that [after] you have had that privilege for so long, equality starts to look like oppression.
Fifty years from now the Earth will be barren as LBGT will cause reproduction to be extinct. Way to go carpet munchers and peter puffers.

". . . . Just as the same conservative Christian traditions that opposed the abolition of slavery now claim credit for making it happen,

in 50 years they will be an even small inconsequential cult

The weasels will try to rewrite history just like they are trying to do with the civil rights movement

To My Evangelical Friends Upon the Legalization of Gay Marriage

They'll say conservatives were the champion of gay rights then too

Now Guano and Duddly can come out of the closet: :badgrin:

slide_436062_5713948_free.jpg

"

Lets tell that to the capitalists.

Forum List

Back