Fight breaks out between gun rights supporter and Bernie supporter

The Bernie guy should have shot the idiot.

They were BOTH Bernie supporters.
Their only difference was about guns.
And the MAIN reason I became a Bernie supporter is that he was a strong gun rights supporter.
He is waving these days, and I do not like that.

You can NOT believe in a democratic republic and gun control at the same time.
Gun control by definition means a dictatorship of the elite who control a monopoly on guns.

And the MAIN reason I became a Bernie supporter is that he was a strong gun rights supporter.
Of course. Bernie is gonna say whatever he needs to say, depending on the crowd. That's how Obama got elected.

What a democommie asshole pander or lie! Oh my what is the world coming to? LOL

The pro gun man says he was attacked first, but I don't buy it because the Sanders supporter says the gun rights man struck first.
The black man was wearing a t-shirt that says "black guns matter".
Gun rights people are known for lying.
VIDEO: Fight Breaks Out At Bernie Sanders Rally In Colorado
Should anti gun public figures give up armed police protection for themselves and their family?

I think they should lead by example

If ordinary American citizens do not need guns to protect themselves neither does bernie

The pro gun man says he was attacked first, but I don't buy it because the Sanders supporter says the gun rights man struck first.

What an incredibly stupid argument..... "Guns rights people are known for lying".

Thanks for removing all doubt you are an idiot.

Of course. Bernie is gonna say whatever he needs to say, depending on the crowd. That's how Obama got elected.

Yes, but if it works, I can't hold it against him.
I think Bernie would not really be pushing illegal gun control like Hillary said she would.

What a democommie asshole pander or lie! Oh my what is the world coming to? LOL

What are you talking about?
It was Bernie support meeting, so likely no one but a Bernie supporter would have been there.
The conflict came over a gun rights T-shirt, not Bernie.

Should anti gun public figures give up armed police protection for themselves and their family?

If ordinary American citizens do not need guns to protect themselves neither does bernie

Bernie has never been anti gun.

What an incredibly stupid argument..... "Guns rights people are known for lying".

Thanks for removing all doubt you are an idiot.

Considering this country was created by an armed rebellion from a corrupt government, it should be pretty much impossible to be against gun rights.

Bernie believes in guns ... in the hands of the government ...

Soviet-May-Day-parade.jpg

And while US citizens fight each other over Froot Loops, trivia and stupidity and idolize the Kardashians and Taylor swift etc.... in their race to the bottom.......

American science in decline as China’s rises
American science in decline as China’s rises

Americans no longer deserve freedom or prosperity.
And so they are losing both. Fitting for an Idiocracy.

Deny all you want, but from our schools to our industry and manufacturing beholden to the Chinese....America is no longer "Exceptional" or "Great" by any means.
Military weakness is destined to follow the decline as corruption overwhelms our Justice system and rising costs of living lower standards of living.
At the same time, morons scream bloody murder if their cheap Chinese goods are interrupted for a moment.

If you're American....You are fucked. Worse with every passing month.
Glad I won't be here when China and Russia take the place and divide it up.

Chinese Surveillance Complex Advancing in Latin America
Chinese Surveillance Complex Advancing in Latin America

Last edited:

By comparison to the most extreme presidential contenders like beto orourk for instance bernie is less extreme

but he is still anti gun in his own rite

Forum List

Back