File This Under 'DUH': 'Dems: Black voters deserve more from party'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dems: Black voters deserve more from party

'Democrats...“have taken the black vote and the poor vote for granted for a long time. They’ve always had our votes and they've abused our votes."

“It’s time for them to get off their ass,” Barkley added. “This is a wake up call for Democrats to do better for black people and poor white people.”

Blacks are a major part of the Democratic Party. The last president was black. Many black leaders in the Democratic party speak out. Republicans hate them.

If any party was leading their lemming minions over a cliff, it's the GOP. The Grand Party of Pedophiles.

Sad they way the GOP attacks Democrats. Especially after what they are doing to their own base.

This is a welfare mentality. "Somebody else must do better for me.

Gimme gimme gimme."

Now that blacks are learning to vote, they are going to want a bunch more free stuff

Gimme gimme gimme."
Why do white racists vote for the GOP? They want something right?
Crimeless neighborhoods
They should stop selling meth, taking opioids, raping, mass shooting, and constructing pyramid schemes. If they did that then they wouldnt vote for the GOP.
I don't live in a negro neighborhood, so I don't see that kind of stuff

Why should Democrats do more for blacks when they know they are going to get 90 percent of their vote anyway doing nothing for them now?

These guys can't live a day without making outrageously racist claims. No wonder they supported slavery.

Gimme gimme gimme."
Why do white racists vote for the GOP? They want something right?
Crimeless neighborhoods
They should stop selling meth, taking opioids, raping, mass shooting, and constructing pyramid schemes. If they did that then they wouldnt vote for the GOP.
I don't live in a negro neighborhood, so I don't see that kind of stuff
Thats what happens in white neighborhoods. You dont see that kind of stuff because you live in a Black neighborhood. You even told me that yourself.

I feel for the black voters. I really do.

On the one hand, they have a Democratic party which treats them like children who will never grow up and need to be carried on everyone else's backs.

On the other hand, they have a Republican party which literally hates the very sight of them.

That has got to suck.

Last edited:
And you lie, as usual.

On the one hand, they have a Democratic party which treats them like children who will never grow up and need to be carried on everyone else's back.

On the other hand, they have a Republican party which literally hates the very sight of them.

That has got to suck.

On the one hand, they have a Democratic party which treats them like children who will never grow up and need to be carried on everyone else's back.

That has got to suck.
Thats why I changed my party affiliation to independent. I dont need feel good talks and handouts. I need racism to die so I can get the full results my personal work ethic will generate.

Last edited:
And you lie, as usual.

That has got to suck.
Nope. I've watched you pseudocons silently consent to the open racism of your compatriots for over a decade.

You never once show the balls to shut them down. And every time I have shut down a bigot or a hypocrite or a liar, you tards have attacked ME.

That's one of the chief reasons I have just quit the Republican party.

It's not just the low-lifes on this forum who have convinced me with their silent consent of bigotry.

It is also the silent consent of the Republican Party leadership to every act of racism, bigotry, hypocrisy and idiocy out of a fear of alienating the tards, psychos and bigots and losing their votes.

That kind of bullshit over principles has sickened me beyond all hope.

The truth is something you know nothing of, as you lie again.

Sure you did.
And you lie, as usual.

That has got to suck.
Nope. I've watched you pseudocons silently consent to the open racism of your compatriots for over a decade.

You never once show the balls to shut them down. And every time I have shut down a bigot or a hypocrite or a liar, you tards have attacked ME.

That's one of the chief reasons I have just quit the Republican party.

What I find strange is I have seen blacks represent predominantly white Republican districts but I cannot recall the same for Ds except in statewide elections, likewise with South Asians like Haley.

Forum List

Back