File this under 'DUH': 'Muslims See the World Differently' - Stop Expecting Them to Change'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Former Head of UK Equality Commission: Britons Should Accept That Muslims ‘See the World Differently to the Rest of Us.’

Former Head of UK Equality Commission: Britons Should Accept That Muslims ‘See the World Differently to the Rest of Us.’

“Continuously pretending that a group is somehow eventually going to become like the rest of us is perhaps the deepest form of disrespect.”

"The former head of the United Kingdom’s equality commission has said that Muslims are unlike their non-Muslim neighbors and suggested that the country might just have to accept that they may never integrate into British society."

So, after being allowed to enter Europe, after flooding into countries like Germany, France, and Britain, and after perpetrating a wave of sexual attacks / rapes, demanding Sharia law be instated in their host nations and after perpetrating terrorist attacks against their new host nations, this Brit MORON's advice to his fellow countrymen is 'Get used to it. If you expect them to 'assimilate' and adapt to our ways it isn't going to happen, and demanding that they do so is insulting / OFFENSIVE to THEM!"

:wtf:

And Europe is a barometer for what we can expect here in the US, as Obama intends to bring thousands (millions?) of Muslims, especially those from countries who wish us harm) into the US against the majority will of the US people. This is a warning and a message to us as well.

Don't like the demand - and eventual introduction - of Sharia law into the US?
Don't like their culture and 'justified' sexual attacks / raping of your women?
Tough shite! Get ready to get used to it, because bringing them here and expecting them to assimilate ' change is the DUMBEST damn idea that NO ONE - to include Obama - believes to begin with in the 1st place.

Obama IS a smart man, and he knew this to be true before he ever brought them here. Muslims will NOT change. They will NOT 'assimilate'. They will NOT give up their beliefs, faith, or practices. This was an intentional part of the fundamental change' Obama promised to begin with.

The SAME EXACT problems Europe is having with them is what we can expect. Get used to it...we are already chastised enough about not wanting to 'offend' them. As the man says above, once they get here, start demanding Sharia law, and raping your women, to expect them to / demand that they cease and desist is / will be 'the deepest form of disrespect'....and we wouldn't want that now, would we?!

:rolleyes:

Former Head of UK Equality Commission: Britons Should Accept That Muslims ‘See the World Differently to the Rest of Us.’

“Continuously pretending that a group is somehow eventually going to become like the rest of us is perhaps the deepest form of disrespect.”
Yep.

And we don't want to hurt their feelings by expecting them to assimilate, so it will be up to us to do the changing.

Here is a thought! Why don't you change!

LINK: Former Head of UK Equality Commission: Britons Should Accept That Muslims ‘See the World Differently to the Rest of Us.’

"The former head of the United Kingdom’s equality commission has said that Muslims are unlike their non-Muslim neighbors and suggested that the country might just have to accept that they may never integrate into British society."

So, after being allowed to enter Europe, after flooding into countries like Germany, France, and Britain, and after perpetrating a wave of sexual attacks / rapes, demanding Sharia law be instated in their host nations and after perpetrating terrorist attacks against their new host nations, this Brit MORON's advice to his fellow countrymen is 'Get used to it. If you expect them to 'assimilate' and adapt to our ways it isn't going to happen, and demanding that they do so is insulting / OFFENSIVE to THEM!"

And Europe is a barometer for what we can expect here in the US, as Obama intends to bring thousands (millions?) of Muslims, especially those from countries who wish us harm) into the US against the majority will of the US people. This is a warning and a message to us as well.

Don't like the demand - and eventual introduction - of Sharia law into the US?
Don't like their culture and 'justified' sexual attacks / raping of your women?
Tough shite! Get ready to get used to it, because bringing them here and expecting them to assimilate ' change is the DUMBEST damn idea that NO ONE - to include Obama - believes to begin with in the 1st place.

Obama IS a smart man, and he knew this to be true before he ever brought them here. Muslims will NOT change. They will NOT 'assimilate'. They will NOT give up their beliefs, faith, or practices. This was an intentional part of the fundamental change' Obama promised to begin with.

The SAME EXACT problems Europe is having with them is what we can expect. Get used to it...we are already chastised enough about not wanting to 'offend' them. As the man says above, once they get here, start demanding Sharia law, and raping your women, to expect them to / demand that they cease and desist is / will be 'the deepest form of disrespect'....and we wouldn't want that now, would we?!

:rolleyes:

No thanks, BM 55. I have no desire to become a 'peaceful', 'tolerant' woman-molesting, non-Islam-worshiper beheading Muslim.

So you don't want to change,my post wasn't about you changing to muslim. But you hate change. They hate change. It evens out.
In history, it was very difficult for the white supremacist to change and some still haven't.
It takes time and education.

No thanks, BM 55. I have no desire to become a 'peaceful', 'tolerant' woman-molesting, non-Islam-worshiper beheading Muslim.

So you don't want to change,my post wasn't about you changing to muslim. But you hate change. They hate change. It evens out.
In history, it was very difficult for the white supremacist to change and some still haven't.
It takes time and education.

So we should just accept that Muslims rape and murder rob and demand special laws just for themselves while inviting millions more into the Country?

Yep.

And we don't want to hurt their feelings by expecting them to assimilate, so it will be up to us to do the changing.
Yeah....complaints about their terrorist attacks is showing disrespect and deserves retribution with more attacks.

Learn to accept the occasional bombing or shooting and accept Sharia Law. Die like lambs. Stuff like that.

What about these Muslims do you insist must change?

article-2416632-1BBCAC10000005DC-889_634x504.jpg

I hate the idea of this great nation being invaded, our heritage and culture being dragged down into the depths with the rest of the world, where terrorists / extremists will seek to impose their own barbaric, un-American, highly oppressive laws here, where they will rape our women and try to justify it by declaring it is ok with their culture and since they are here now it must/has to be ok HERE now. I hate the idea of honor killings being brought and conducted here even more than it is being done now - killing your daughter for looking at a boy or for exposing 'their ankles' in public.

How is my dislike / opposition to that type of change 'even out' with the type of change described that they seek to bring here and that treasonous members of our own government seek to bring and 'plant' here?

You do understand the concept of the 'melting pot' that once was America right, that you can bring your own culture here, one that assimilates, enhances, mixes well with our American culture yet not try to replace that American culture, right?

The women in this picture can wear what they want....here. You do know that in some of the countries from where these women came they would be caned or even murdered for showing so much skin, right? That they came here to escape such massive oppression and radicalization, the same extremists now seek to bring and impose here. Don't think so - research Honor killings in America.

The extremists invading Europe...and here....do not seek to assimilate or incorporate their belies with American culture. They seek to undermine and eventually REPLACE it and our laws with their own. Islam and American values, culture, identity does NOT mix. There is no 'assimilation', as we have seen in Europe and as this gentleman testifies to.

My contention is , change takes time and is hard brought. Even from the aspect of how others view the difference in classes in this country. So many feel and think if you belong or want union representation it it is evil. So, if and when they come to this country, they will not change overnight. This country has a foul stench to it about how it treats others of different races and ethnic and religious backgrounds. There is no denying it.When one person, or a few, who have the ability to influence others and spread their bigotry; no matter how one looks at it, it is wrong.

I hate the idea of this great nation being invaded, our heritage and culture being dragged down into the depths with the rest of the world, where terrorists / extremists will seek to impose their own barbaric, un-American, highly oppressive laws here, where they will rape our women and try to justify it by declaring it is ok with their culture and since they are here now it must/has to be ok HERE now. I hate the idea of honor killings being brought and conducted here even more than it is being done now - killing your daughter for looking at a boy or for exposing 'their ankles' in public.

How is my dislike / opposition to that type of change 'even out' with the type of change described that they seek to bring here and that treasonous members of our own government seek to bring and 'plant' here?

My contention is , change takes time and is hard brought. Even from the aspect of how others view the difference in classes in this country. So many feel and think if you belong or want union representation it it is evil. So, if and when they come to this country, they will not change overnight. This country has a foul stench to it about how it treats others of different races and ethnic and religious backgrounds. There is no denying it.When one person, or a few, who have the ability to influence others and spread their bigotry; no matter how one looks at it, it is wrong.

You are comparing change involving Union Representation to the change of an intolerant, barbaric faith / group who behead/burns to death Non-Believers, oppresses women, mutilates their genitalia, believes they can rape any woman they want, and who wants to replace out system of government with Sharia Law? That it may seem 'foreign' to us know but give it time and it will be more acceptable / not so strange? Saying that opposing that is 'bigotry'? Please tell me I misunderstood you....

You do understand the concept of the 'melting pot' that once was America right, that you can bring your own culture here, one that assimilates, enhances, mixes well with our American culture yet not try to replace that American culture, right?

The women in this picture can wear what they want....here. You do know that in some of the countries from where these women came they would be caned or even murdered for showing so much skin, right? That they came here to escape such massive oppression and radicalization, the same extremists now seek to bring and impose here. Don't think so - research Honor killings in America.

The extremists invading Europe...and here....do not seek to assimilate or incorporate their belies with American culture. They seek to undermine and eventually REPLACE it and our laws with their own. Islam and American values, culture, identity does NOT mix. There is no 'assimilation', as we have seen in Europe and as this gentleman testifies to.

So it's now un-American to want to come to America to escape religious oppression.

LOL, you are dumber than dirt and 10 times less useful.

If you read and listen to how all the teabaggers are spouting hatred. Yes. And their is a correlation between the history of Unionization in this country and what we are talking about. The blatant disregard for those working in the cola mines and copper mines etc, were looked at as second class citizens and thought of as corporate fodder.
Read some history about the trials and struggles of Miners in this country.

You are comparing change involving Union Representation to the change of an intolerant, barbaric faith / group who behead/burns to death Non-Believers, oppresses women, mutilates their genitalia, believes they can rape any woman they want, and who wants to replace out system of government with Sharia Law? That it may seem 'foreign' to us know but give it time and it will be more acceptable / not so strange? Saying that opposing that is 'bigotry'? Please tell me I misunderstood you....

Maybe we should make all Muslim women coming to America pass a test of all-Americanism.

We could call it the Bristol Palin Act-alike test.

So it's now un-American to want to come to America to escape religious oppression.

We are talking about Islamists who have raped and sexually assaulted host-nation women from Germany to Britain and attempted to justify it by claiming they didn't know any better because it is ok to do so in their barbaric culture. We are talking about people who come from a region where they want to kill us...who HAVE killed us once they have gotten here (12 Americans dead after Obama handed a terrorist a visa). We are talking about people clinging to a religion and culture that does not seek to assimilate but to REPLACE our own government and culture. We are talking about people who conduct honor killings every year in this country, killing their wives and daughters for so much as LOOKING at a boy 'inappropriately'.

The initial post explains all this, not mention some liberal attempted spin/BS about opposing peaceful people who seek to assimilate and contribute to this country instead of destroy it.

Women have come here to ESCAPE oppression, genital mutilation, and honor killings from the very same Islamic Extremists Obama and Liberals want to and have no problem bringing in here NOW!

So WTF are you talking about?

FAIL, NYC! When the discussion is about how such people refuse to fit in and how much damage they have done, YOU partisanly and pathetically attempt to attack me personally and make the false accusation that I oppose anyone who wants to LEGALLY be a part of this country and contribute to it. YOU LIE! You're full of SHITE! You're BUSTED! You're Done! Go away....

France banned the burqa....America should go a step further and ban all head coverings that represent inequality for women.....

Why stop there? We should ban all representations of inequality for women...bye Catholic Church.

What religious oppression!

The only ones feeling the pressure of persecution and religious oppression in the Middle East are the Christian communities!

And almost the majority of the refugees fleeing to the West, are Muslims,not Christian Arabs.

Forum List

Back